PDA

View Full Version : Playung the game on two idevices

Winam86
03-18-11, 05:35 AM
Hey,
I was wondering, if it is possible to use the game with the same progress on an ipad and on an iphone?

Currently i am playing it on my iphone, and was wondring, if it is possible to play it on the ipad as well, without applying for a new game

Than you

Unregistered
03-20-11, 08:07 PM
According to the NUMROUS other answers in all the other threads where this question was posted, the answer would be no. One game is matched up to one device by the device ID, so you can not play it on multiple devices.

Donnahh
03-21-11, 03:05 AM
According to the NUMROUS other answers in all the other threads where this question was posted, the answer would be no. One game is matched up to one device by the device ID, so you can not play it on multiple devices.

This is correct. Your information is saved and connected to your Storm8 ID, and is paired with one UDID number.

Unregistered
03-22-11, 02:51 AM
well that is stupid, I upgraded from an iphone 3 where i was at level 31 on my farm and now on the iphone 4, i have to start back level 1 again! Surely this can be fixed?...

Brad
03-22-11, 11:13 AM
I just switched iPhones from att to Verizon and would like to know how to sync my game level to this device as well. Was on the phone w tech support at apple and they aren't sure either. Any suggestions? Already tried backing up the old iPhone and syncing it to the new one but it started me over on all Storm8 games when it took MONTHS to get where I was at. All levels are still intact on my old phone though until I sell it