PDA

View Full Version : Where's My Gold?

koetsub
08-03-17, 03:39 AM
Last Friday (July 28th) I purchased a VIP package that for $9.99 was supposed to give me 50 gold immediately, and 8 gold every day for the next 30 days. I got the 50 gold, but that's it....I am not getting the 8 gold per day. FIX THIS!!!

Rynetory2
08-03-17, 06:22 AM
Please contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game and assist you further.

[S8] Elsa
08-03-17, 11:11 AM
Are you logging in to collect the Gold each day from the menu? You'll see the timer countdown for when you're able to collect more Gold.

koetsub
08-03-17, 03:03 PM
Elsa;1441076']Are you logging in to collect the Gold each day from the menu? You'll see the timer countdown for when you're able to collect more Gold.
Logging in where, and what menu? When you buy the package there is no information on how you get the gold; there should be! I thought you'd just get it automatically.

[S8] Elsa
08-03-17, 03:30 PM
Logging in where, and what menu? When you buy the package there is no information on how you get the gold; there should be! I thought you'd just get it automatically.

The Gold menu where you buy Gold from. There should be a collect area and a timer.

koetsub
08-04-17, 05:18 AM
Elsa;1441156']The Gold menu where you buy Gold from. There should be a collect area and a timer.
There is no such thing.

If there is a timer someplace I hope I have not lost any of the gold I paid for.

[S8] Elsa
08-04-17, 07:58 AM
Please contact support for assistance if you don't see the collection option in your game.

koetsub
08-15-17, 01:21 PM
Submitted a form and got acknowledgement of receipt from support on August 4th, then nothing.....

Would one of the managers here please go and wake up the support guys. I paid for that gold. I should not have to be chasing this.

koetsub
08-15-17, 06:37 PM
Got a response:

[Removed Support emails or private communications (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

THIS IS ASININE. You should be advised of this ridiculous approach when you buy the darn stuff. There are absolutely no instructions.

Come on guys! This is ridiculous....the last time I will buy this nonsense!

Rynetory2
08-15-17, 08:51 PM
You can send in your feedback by replying to the Agent and continue to work with them if you have other issues. Thanks.