PDA

View Full Version : Home Design Story 2

Paul__
08-02-17, 08:49 AM
Hi,
here is a suggestion for a new game;home design story 2
Some of the features could be:
- 3D look and feel (eg. Farm Story 2)
- Many different decorating styles (eg. mid-century, colonial)
- Ability to customize your character
- Support for additional floors
- events and goals
- smooth animations
- social system (wall, visit neighbors, using storm8 is)
- styling mechanics like resturant Story 2
- ability to gift gems

What do you think of these ideas? Would you like Storm8 to make a game like this.

SisterSpooky
11-06-17, 12:14 PM
The ability to gift gems being limited is most annoying and shouldn't be restricted, but they're doing that as a ploy to make more money. Everyone knows how that works. ;) It's a business and business' must make a profit to pay their programmers. The only issue I have is this...the game should reflect that revenue! Right now, there's a lot they need to add. Motion on the water or candles would be nice, but they've not done that yet. ;)

Thanks for your input! :)

hazymay53
11-06-17, 04:57 PM
i love your idea of a home design story 2

Paul__
11-06-17, 04:59 PM
The ability to gift gems being limited is most annoying and shouldn't be restricted, but they're doing that as a ploy to make more money. Everyone knows how that works. ;) It's a business and business' must make a profit to pay their programmers. The only issue I have is this...the game should reflect that revenue! Right now, there's a lot they need to add. Motion on the water or candles would be nice, but they've not done that yet. ;)

Thanks for your input! :)

I think that the feature where you one have to buy a style once and get to use it on as many times, which is in Restaurant Story 2 should be on Home Design Story 2 if it happens. Sorry for the misunderstanding.