PDA

View Full Version : Pumace

Eluzyion
08-01-17, 02:20 PM
Pumace is Dark + Earth and 8 hours incubation, Good Luck!

I used Cheshire Cat but I forgot the 2nd animal, it was a D/E though, I got so excited getting Hottweiler 1st try that the other combo got lost when my mind blew lol

Phoenix406
08-01-17, 02:49 PM
I'm excited about the Pumace. :)

CuddlePuddlev2
08-01-17, 02:55 PM
I'm excited about the Pumace. :)

me too, looks cool, but I wish there was a bigger pic of him in adult form. I can barely see what he looks like in the goal line

Callyvitale19
08-01-17, 06:31 PM

I used Cheshire Cat but I forgot the 2nd animal, it was a D/E though, I got so excited getting Hottweiler 1st try that the other combo got lost when my mind blew lolcongratulations Eluzyion on getting the 2 animals and I want to thank you for all the help you give to all of us. I for one appreciate all you do to help the rest of us and am glad you did well in breeding. Keep up the good work you do to keep us informed

Callyvitale19
08-01-17, 06:35 PM

I used Cheshire Cat but I forgot the 2nd animal, it was a D/E though, I got so excited getting Hottweiler 1st try that the other combo got lost when my mind blew lolSo happy for you

Eluzyion
08-01-17, 06:43 PM
congratulations on getting the 2 animals from breeding. I also want to thank you for all the help you give us on this forum. I look forward to your postings. I for one am very grateful for all your help.

Thank you :) appreciate that, best of luck getting all the animals out right now!

Magilou
08-01-17, 11:26 PM
Anyway, the Pumace - I really like it! I think it will look nice in a habitat together with the Leo :)

AppieP
08-02-17, 12:03 AM
Like I posted in other threads here are all the (other) possibilities with dark/earth breedings:

8 hours - Pumaze (SR)
9 hours - Racmoon (C)
13 hours - Dreambat (R)
15 hours - Gargolem (SR)
17 hours - Pygmy Giraffe (SR)

I'm not having the Gargolem so hoping I get it too during my search for Gumaze.
1st try: Racmoon (1)
2nd: Racmoon (2)
3th: Dreambat (1)
4th: Racmoon (3)
5th: Dreambat (2)
6th: Dreambat (3)
7th: Racmoon (4)
8th: Dreambat (4)
9th: Dreambat (5)
10th: Dreambat (6)
11th: Racmoon (5)
12th: Racmoon (6)
13th: Dreambat (7)
14th: Racmoon (7)
15th: Racmoon (8)
16th: Dreambat (8)
17th: Racmoon (9)
18th: Racmoon (10)
19th: Racmoon (11)
20th: Dreambat (9)

willjardell2003
08-02-17, 03:19 AM
Congrat Eluzyion, u r so lucky. But the 2nd breeding ạnimals is your limited animals in events or a breedable animals?

AppleWhite84
08-02-17, 05:55 AM
Mine is 9 hours so looks like another racmoon for me lol :p

willjardell2003
08-02-17, 06:07 AM
Mine is 9 hours so looks like another racmoon for me lol :p

Sound of the racmoon party. Lucky that my first breeding was 13hrs, not to fail kn loads of racmoon

Jojocl141587
08-02-17, 09:54 AM
First fail was a racmoon, second fail is a dream bat. Seeing as the racmoon is the only dark/earth I already had I'm ok with any fail besides that one lol.

Jojocl141587
08-03-17, 10:20 AM
Got it on my 3rd try! ��

CuddlePuddlev2
08-03-17, 12:06 PM
I just got a 17 hr Pygmy Giraffe and i honestly wanted that more than the pumace, so I'm very happy whether I get the Pumace or not! Sometimes these limited breeding things are great because i'd never put this much effort into a specific type. I spend all my free time trying for a crystal unicorn (which I still do not have at level 59!), so I get all kinds of random fails :p

ABHI2612
08-03-17, 12:08 PM

I used Cheshire Cat but I forgot the 2nd animal, it was a D/E though, I got so excited getting Hottweiler 1st try that the other combo got lost when my mind blew lol

I used skyger and rock rhino time is 8 hours and got it in 2nd try

AppleWhite84
08-03-17, 01:57 PM
Congrats to those who have gotten it! I'm still trying. I got a 17 hour breeding time so I think I got a pygmy giraffe like CuddlePuddle which I'm happy with :D

CuddlePuddlev2
08-03-17, 02:16 PM
Congrats to those who have gotten it! I'm still trying. I got a 17 hour breeding time so I think I got a pygmy giraffe like CuddlePuddle which I'm happy with :D

Nice...the pygmys are so cute!

Callyvitale19
08-04-17, 07:55 AM
When it comes to breeding I have either immediate good luck or no luck. Right now I'm definitely having no luck. My game is stuck on 9 hr racmoons. I guess this is one animal I'm going to have to wait and show up a different way in the future.

bettybooptexas
08-04-17, 09:13 AM
I notice most people who get an animal through breeding post maybe one of the animals not the next. I won't ever be the tops at anything. I don't understand why those that are successful at breeding won't share what worked for them. I wouldn't hesitate to post those results. This is a game why not help each other as much as we can.

Magilou
08-04-17, 09:34 AM
I notice most people who get an animal through breeding post maybe one of the animals not the next. I won't ever be the tops at anything. I don't understand why those that are successful at breeding won't share what worked for them. I wouldn't hesitate to post those results. This is a game why not help each other as much as we can.

Wait, do you mean people are not posting the breeding combo that got them the animal?
I was under the impression it doesn't matter what animals you use as long as you are using the correct elements (aside from quests that have a certain combo and such). Then it's just RNG & luck.

Phoenix406
08-04-17, 11:23 AM
Wait, do you mean people are not posting the breeding combo that got them the animal?
I was under the impression it doesn't matter what animals you use as long as you are using the correct elements (aside from quests that have a certain combo and such). Then it's just RNG & luck.

I agree: it is just the correct elements and luck, but sometimes it is interesting to know what someone else used.

@Cuddlepuddlev2 I wouldn't worry *at all* about not having a CU when you are level 59. I got mine when I was level 90-something. It will happen at the most random time when you aren't expecting it.

On another note, I am coming up with nothing on the Pumace. I have very poor luck in breeding the limiteds. Never got Bone Bronco, either.

On yet another note, I'm thinking of purchasing the Nocturtle. Does anyone think he is worth it? I think he's pretty cute. I liked him when he came in a package with food and coins or something and didn't buy him then. Also, how many turtles are in this game? Aren't there more types of animals in the world? I'm going to send S8 an animal encyclopedia.

CuddlePuddlev2
08-04-17, 12:06 PM
@Cuddlepuddlev2 I wouldn't worry *at all* about not having a CU when you are level 59. I got mine when I was level 90-something. It will happen at the most random time when you aren't expecting it.

Thanks Phoenix, that makes me feel better. It seemed like everyone but me had a CU because I have nbrs who are level 20-50 who already have one, but I guess I was inflating the number of people who have one in my head :)

And LOL about the turtles & sending them an animal encylopedia! Personally I like the Nocturtle but not enough to try for it. I rather try for my CU or other things I don't have

Callyvitale19
08-04-17, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know if we can breed to get the bead steed like we can get pumace or is it a purchase only animal.? Thanks

AppieP
08-04-17, 01:47 PM
Does anyone know if we can breed to get the bead steed like we can get pumace or is it a purchase only animal.? Thanks

The info says it's not breedable, in contrast to Pumaze, so I would say no we can't breed it.

Eluzyion
08-04-17, 02:13 PM

Not sure says "unavailable through breeding" but they do sometimes forget to take it off and no one from staff ever verifies whether it is or not, I love my Bead Steed she's a beautiful animal and a beast in the arena

liesl23
08-04-17, 04:10 PM
I bred Skyger+Rock Rhino and got the Pumace ( first try) I am so excited!! I hope you all get yours 😊

CuddlePuddlev2
08-04-17, 04:13 PM
I breed Skyger+Rock Rhino and got the Pumace ( first try) I am so excited!! I hope yo all get yours ��

nice liesl! looks like you've had pretty good luck with breeding lately!

liesl23
08-04-17, 04:17 PM
Thanks

Callyvitale19
08-04-17, 05:09 PM
I finally got 8 hrs by breeding onyx direwolf with obsidian cyclops. What a weird combination. I just hope it's a pumace.

Eluzyion
08-04-17, 05:34 PM
I finally got 8 hrs by breeding onyx direwolf with obsidian cyclops. What a weird combination. I just hope it's a pumace.

Yay congrats V!

AppieP
08-04-17, 11:16 PM

Congrats. I'm also breeding with Crystal now, hope it will change my luck. Im only getting Dreambat and Racmoon. Not ONE SR creature.

Callyvitale19
08-05-17, 07:23 AM
Congrats. I'm also breeding with Crystal now, hope it will change my luck. Im only getting Dreambat and Racmoon. Not ONE SR creature.good luck...i know what you mean about racmoon.

willjardell2003
08-06-17, 04:17 AM
I try to breed the CU with gargolem, but keep getting racmoon, racmoon party will last for a long time -,- I can't get the pumace :(((((((

willjardell2003
08-06-17, 04:22 AM

That's the nicest combination amd u are extremely deserve for it, 2 UR animals with gem and u deserve to get the pumace for the gr8 combination.

willjardell2003
08-06-17, 04:24 AM
Got it on my 3rd try! ��

3 pumace????!!! Ur lucky enough to get it, when I got 3 beautiful and lovely racmoon :v lol

epinederose
08-06-17, 05:44 AM
Thanks Phoenix, that makes me feel better. It seemed like everyone but me had a CU because I have nbrs who are level 20-50 who already have one, but I guess I was inflating the number of people who have one in my head :)

And LOL about the turtles & sending them an animal encylopedia! Personally I like the Nocturtle but not enough to try for it. I rather try for my CU or other things I don't have
dont worry, I had my first CU at level 180..... after 2 years of playing.....
and then, I got them more or less all in a row, haha... be patient, good luck !!!
But I have hatched an army of racmoon fails now while trying to get the Pumace.... It is all luck and determination...
Good Luck

Silverrain1
08-06-17, 06:15 AM
Woo hoo. I finally got a new animal. It's in the nest.

AppieP
08-06-17, 07:15 AM
Woo hoo. I finally got a new animal. It's in the nest.

Wooow nice job. Congrats with a new creature. Probably you got it with CU, or another Crystal animal?

Callyvitale19
08-06-17, 07:15 AM
That's the nicest combination amd u are extremely deserve for it, 2 UR animals with gem and u deserve to get the pumace for the gr8 combination.thanks, I was getting desperate, thinking it would never click right but I really got lucky with a strange combo.

Silverrain1
08-06-17, 08:35 AM
thanks, I was getting desperate, thinking it would never click right but I really got lucky with a strange combo.

It would have been my crystal unicorn. I only ever use that for breeding because apart from new animals that are realeased (that can be bread) I have every animal in the shop apart from some of the gem animals. So I always use my unicorn plus an animal with the elements of the animal that I'm trying for. That way I have a chance at the new animal and some hybrids that I dnt have.

Ummmm sorry wrong quote and I dnt no how to fix it. I was supposed to b replying to AppieP

AppieP
08-06-17, 09:20 AM
It would have been my crystal unicorn. I only ever use that for breeding because apart from new animals that are realeased (that can be bread) I have every animal in the shop apart from some of the gem animals. So I always use my unicorn plus an animal with the elements of the animal that I'm trying for. That way I have a chance at the new animal and some hybrids that I dnt have.

Ummmm sorry wrong quote and I dnt no how to fix it. I was supposed to b replying to AppieP

Haha lol. It doesn't matter you had the wrong quote. I know you have all the other animals. That's why I was asking did you use CU or another :o. I was just curious if you got it with CU. Thanks for your answer. I'm doing the same like you do. I need a couple breedable animals, but I'm also breeding with my CU. I need still 16 more Crystals:eek:
Just at curiosity, I know combo doesn't matter, but what other creature did you used to get Pumaze?
I'm still trying with Halfmoon Howler

Silverrain1
08-06-17, 01:55 PM
Haha lol. It doesn't matter you had the wrong quote. I know you have all the other animals. That's why I was asking did you use CU or another :o. I was just curious if you got it with CU. Thanks for your answer. I'm doing the same like you do. I need a couple breedable animals, but I'm also breeding with my CU. I need still 16 more Crystals:eek:
Just at curiosity, I know combo doesn't matter, but what other creature did you used to get Pumaze?
I'm still trying with Halfmoon Howler

I had been trying my crystal unicorn with my dream bat and that was getting me no where. So I done something I never do and changed the formula. I'm sure I changed it to crystal unicorn and knitten kitten but it could have been my gargolem. Defo one of those two. I still had several fails but got it in the end.

Phoenix406
08-06-17, 08:32 PM
I'm getting Pumace with Aurora Borealis and Gargolem.

AppleWhite84
08-07-17, 01:41 AM
Well, still don't have the pumace but I've had 3 good fails. Sea Drake, Dream Bat, and Magmacore. Didn't have any of them so I'm happy with those :) I thought I was getting Pygmy Giraffe but turned out to be Sea Drake. So I finally finished the main quests to get a Sea Drake, Magmacore and Dream Bat that I've had since nearly the beginning of the game lol!

Edit: Forgot to say I'm getting a mercat too! I may not get the pumace but at least I got a lot of new animals :)

Alideh
08-07-17, 02:14 AM
9 hours... again and again and then a 13 hour one :(

Magilou
08-07-17, 02:52 AM
I just got mine, just with a rhino and skyger.

AppieP
08-07-17, 08:18 AM
9 hours... again and again and then a 13 hour one :(

Looks like you copied my breeding process LOL:p

Alohatami
08-07-17, 10:24 AM
Congrats to all who have gotten this one so far. I've been trying pretty much constantly for this one with no luck. I'm breeding my third pygmy giraffe at the moment, lol.

AppieP
08-08-17, 10:52 AM
With 15* minutes on the clock I thought lets give it a last try, and of course another limited breeding animal failed to breed. I've terrible luck with completing new ones. I believe I complete ONE in all the time I'm playing. So unfair. Spent more than 60 gems for speeding up, with 20th try's. The only thing I got are Racmoon and Dreambat. See post #8. Not even 1 SR creature. That's so weird. I thought during a SB the change to breed a SR were bigger than normal. Well it seems I'm not right about that. Really annoying* that I didn't made it to breed. Oh well let's face it, it's just a game we play. Maby I need to lower my expectations, before I want some really bad. Congrats on those who did get the Pumaze. Happy for you all. And for me, just keep trying in the future and hope for the best.

AppleWhite84
08-08-17, 11:13 AM
Congrats to everyone who got one! :) I didn't but my sister got one fairly quickly. She seems to have all the luck with the limited time animals haha. I've only ever been able to breed a limited time animal once (the friar duck and I actually got 2 of those... Weird) Hopefully those who didn't get a pumace will have better luck with the next animal :)

woodywood2017
08-08-17, 11:14 AM
With 15* minutes on the clock I thought lets give it a last try, and of course another limited breeding animal failed to breed. I've terrible luck with completing new ones. I believe I complete ONE in all the time I'm playing. So unfair. Spent more than 60 gems for speeding up, with 20th try's. The only thing I got are Racmoon and Dreambat. See post #8. Not even 1 SR creature. That's so weird. I thought during a SB the change to breed a SR were bigger than normal. Well it seems I'm not right about that. Really annoying* that I didn't made it to breed. Oh well let's face it, it's just a game we play. Maby I need to lower my expectations, before I want some really bad. Congrats on those who did get the Pumaze. Happy for you all. And for me, just keep trying in the future and hope for the best.

Oh sad to hear that appiep, I too thought I wasn't going to get this as there was only 30mins to go so I spent 1 gem to finish my breed and ha one last go and it's 8 hours so really pleased. I was feeling the same about the limited breeding but all of a sudden my luck seems to have changed and seem to be getting most of them now, unfortunately not the breed steed think it was called (the bone pony) really really wanted that ��

Phoenix406
08-08-17, 11:24 AM

I''m sorry, AppieP. I was pleased to be able to get this one, but I really wanted the Bone Bronco and the Cuckunut more and wasn't able to get either of them. I think I get maybe 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 of all the special animals that are actually breedable. I was so fortunate to get the Summer Equifox on my first try. I also got Gummy Bear. See, I can count the limiteds I've been able to breed on one hand. Lol!

Phoenix406
08-08-17, 11:27 AM
Does anyone ever kind of go with a "feeling" about what animal to use to breed? I just had a feeling that my Aurora Boarealis would help me get Pumace, and it did. I'm trying to think of some other combos I've also done what with, but I can't remember off the top of my head, but i do sometimes get lucky doing it that way. Go with your gut.

CuddlePuddlev2
08-08-17, 11:33 AM
Does anyone ever kind of go with a "feeling" about what animal to use to breed? I just had a feeling that my Aurora Boarealis would help me get Pumace, and it did. I'm trying to think of some other combos I've also done what with, but I can't remember off the top of my head, but i do sometimes get lucky doing it that way. Go with your gut.

I do get feelings about animals all the time but I'm usually wrong, ha. So basically your thing only works if you are an intuitive person :). I didn't get this one or the Bone Bronco (which I wanted even more), so I'm disappointed, but whatever, there are a lot of cute animals to come!

CuddlePuddlev2
08-08-17, 11:37 AM
Congrats to everyone who got one! :) I didn't but my sister got one fairly quickly. She seems to have all the luck with the limited time animals haha. I've only ever been able to breed a limited time animal once (the friar duck and I actually got 2 of those... Weird) Hopefully those who didn't get a pumace will have better luck with the next animal :)

sorry u didn't get it, but so happy for your sis! she's doing so good :)
don't worry, we'll have lots of cuties to try for in the future!

woodywood2017
08-08-17, 12:18 PM
I do get feelings about animals all the time but I'm usually wrong, ha. So basically your thing only works if you are an intuitive person :). I didn't get this one or the Bone Bronco (which I wanted even more), so I'm disappointed, but whatever, there are a lot of cute animals to come!

That's the one I wanted bone bronco not breed steed ha ha, I was gutted not to get it, but pleased I got this at the last min.

CuddlePuddlev2
08-08-17, 12:27 PM
That's the one I wanted bone bronco not breed steed ha ha, I was gutted not to get it, but pleased I got this at the last min.

There was a bead steed too, that's prob why you said that, and it's even cooler than the bone bronco but not breedable unfortunately :(

woodywood2017
08-08-17, 12:30 PM
There was a bead steed too, that's prob why you said that, and it's even cooler than the bone bronco but not breedable unfortunately :(

Yea I realised after its in the shop now and I would love one also, heard someone say it's a beast on the battle ground too, shame it's not breedable.

pereira77
03-14-18, 10:38 PM
Could be the egg?