PDA

View Full Version : Question about Opal Octopus

AppleWhite84
08-01-17, 07:16 AM
My quest to get the opal octopus says to breed legendary and water to get it. However, when I looked at the opal octopus in the shop it says the elements are legendary and rainbow. So I'm confused what I need to breed to get it.

AppieP
08-01-17, 07:19 AM
My quest to get the opal octopus says to breed legendary and water to get it. However, when I looked at the opal octopus in the shop it says the elements are legendary and rainbow. So I'm confused what I need to breed to get it.

Listen to the quest. Rainbow is not breedable with, so for that reason they changed it into water.

AppleWhite84
08-01-17, 11:20 AM
Ok, thanks!

Alohatami
08-10-17, 01:01 AM
Anyone else working on this? I feel like I'm running a Frostfang factory, lol. I'm breeding my CU with a Frostfang (don't really have any other choice), and my first four attempts (or is it five?) have all been Frostfangs. I'm glad this quest isn't time limited, as I usually miss out on those. Keeping my fingers crossed I get this one sooner rather than later.

luna2cute
08-10-17, 02:02 AM
Took me months to get it, but it eventually happened. I bred crystal with a water dark and eventually opal octopus arrived plus a jade Kirin fail.

Good luck!

Alohatami
08-11-17, 09:55 AM
Ooh! Thanks for the tip! I wouldn't mind that kind of fail. :D. Since i last posted, I've sold a few more Frostfangs. :P

AppleWhite84
08-12-17, 12:35 AM
I've gotten a load of frostfangs as well lol.

Alohatami
08-12-17, 09:39 PM
I switched to my CU and Tidal Toucan, and after two Chromidiles, I got a 45 (or was it 46) hour breed! :D