PDA

View Full Version : Unicorn drops -Mythic Research Centre

Tealantern
07-30-17, 02:23 AM
Is the unicorn from the Mythic Research Centre better than an alicorn in your opinion? What does it drop? Does it drop gold tokens? Many thanks.

maxiandtaz
07-30-17, 09:03 AM
The unicorn has the potential to drop all tokens from a monster hut and various amounts of energy and spell dew leaves maybe other items but these I'm positive about I have gotten 4 gold tokens from mine

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95433

Destiel0918
08-11-17, 01:44 PM
My unicorns drop energy like daily allis, with rare chance to drop even 100 energy. They all drop spellbound dew and tolkens ( yes - even golden ones though this drop is ultra rare.) Mostly shields and swords.

Shezzowickked
08-05-20, 11:48 PM
I got the Kitty Knight for a while but i never got any expansion supplies.. 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️ Anybody else?

AnnirasSweets
08-06-20, 01:02 AM
I got the Kitty Knight for a while but i never got any expansion supplies.. 🤷🏻*♀️🤷🏻*♀️ Anybody else?

I've got 4 of them and I've received all of the advertised drops over time. Just collected from them before posting - one dropped an Expansion Permit, the others gave Wisp Lanterns and Earth Wisps.

Shezzowickked
08-07-20, 03:27 PM
Ooh lucky you.. i will keep trying 🙂🙃

Woldawson
08-08-20, 01:01 PM
Dark unicorns are worth crafting too. They give trade tickets every 8 hours, every time without fail, unlike other things, like the kitty?s,

SofiaDeo
08-17-20, 04:48 PM
Dark unicorns are worth crafting too. They give trade tickets every 8 hours, every time without fail, unlike other things, like the kitty?s,
Armored dark unicorn?

SpiritWind00
08-17-20, 09:22 PM
No the dark unicorn was the final goal prize during season 14 monster hunt back in august 2018. They were then available in the market at a later date for gems. They drop trade tickets, yes.

Armored dark unicorns are really high coin droppers with other drops but do not drop trade tickets.

robotparade
09-16-20, 01:38 PM
My white unicorns give me silver tokens, daily energy, and spellbound dew. One time, and one time only, I got a gold token from one of them.

I got the Kitty Knight for a while but i never got any expansion supplies.. ����*♀️����*♀️ Anybody else?

That **** cat was a complete waste of gold tokens for me. I have received one expansion permit from my kitty. The rest of the “expansion items“ it drops are things like milk. I wish I had those gold tokens back I would get another unicorn.