PDA

View Full Version : Rollbacks prior to the end of world events causing the event to disappear prematurely

chuckyt888
07-29-17, 01:11 AM
During the Frostwolf dragon world event a long while back I used gold to get the last few points I needed for the Frostwolf dragon. It was about 15 minutes or so before the end of the event that I was rewarded the dragon. I immediately experienced a rollback and the dragon was then gone from my inventory. No big deal... I was just going to use gold again to get the dragon... but the rollback also closed the event prematurely. I also had noticed that the gold I had used was not rolled back.

This is happening to other players and it needs to be fixed. Can a moderator help get these dragons back for those of us who have had their dragons taken due to this bug? Nepthys82 also experienced this same exact issue during the most recent world event for the Daywing dragon. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

[S8] Elsa
07-31-17, 10:14 AM
Please submit a request through support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) for assistance.