PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

maxiandtaz
08-04-17, 10:47 AM
I too agree with you apple in the beginning the event seemed impossible I tried so hard spent a lot of cash on the last event to only fail then this one came I was excited then it seemed impossible to complete S8 reacted to what the community was saying and adjusted the bobbin drops then made it hopeful I did spend money bought one of each pack offered but because I wanted to not felt I was being forced too. I am happy to report today my standing I am currently on level 9 have enough to upgrade to level 10 of everything except gavels and that's because I just crafted my second treeple I have 1400 bobbins so I'm sure with at the minimum of collecting from my law office of 5 times I will achieve the final prize of the bakery I am enjoying this event and I'm sure the law office will be upgraded by the end to level 10 because I should have no problem getting the required gavels from the treeple spawn from ivy at the very least she has be very good to me my mines on the other hand may be once a day they may give me one so I would like to say thank you for listening and responding in a quick manner muchley appreciated from my queendom

EsmeW2
08-04-17, 12:07 PM
Well I've taken to speeding up Ivy to increase the number of Treeples I spawn. The mines continue to be pretty hopeless, maybe one Treeple a day if I'm lucky and some wild boar as a special treat. But as long as nothing changes I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it this time. I've made a Treeple too, but only one - though I do like them.

This has been a more interesting event than many, and like other people, I'm very pleased that S8 listened and adjusted the bobbin drop. And as always I'm grateful to the people who provided the info. Being happy made me use up quite a few gems this time - extra Treeple traps and then speeding up. And I'm not even stressed when I do rock chopping and get no scrolls because it always seems to get back to normal later.

And just to add that I really like the artwork and the and prizes are great, i'm looking forward to getting the courthouse next time I do a bobbin collection. I seem to be building up quite a log pile and a small stack of plant-in-a-log from those weird trees which I'll definitely keep out with Griselda's spooky stuff. I wonder if we'll get an event that involves log chopping soon?

TwinklingSkies
08-04-17, 12:48 PM
Started this event 2 days late so I doubt I'll finish this one. I was taking a break from the game after playing so much during the monster hunt. Just got to 500 and the grille. I'm pretty sure I can have the second prize but I think the third is a little out of my reach.

appppppplecrumble
08-04-17, 12:55 PM
Started this event 2 days late so I doubt I'll finish this one. I was taking a break from the game after playing so much during the monster hunt. Just got to 500 and the grille. I'm pretty sure I can have the second prize but I think the third is a little out of my reach.

Hi TwinklingSkies,

i dunno with this quest, is still quite a few days left, the bobbin count seems to trickle along easier then you expect. Even if you don't finish the prizes along the way are useful (& imo cute) instead of just decor so even if you don't quite finish you get something useful. Good luck thou.

calicokittennope
08-04-17, 01:30 PM
Mines are treepling less and less :/

Goth_Father
08-04-17, 03:55 PM
Finished my portion of the Quest, waiting on the rest of the community, and I only bought the Unlimited energy once, to get rock cropping and ponds out of the way to finish. Nice at level 10, 48 Bobbins every 2 hours.

https://ibb.co/h60NPv
https://ibb.co/cq2VBa

jbfps116
08-04-17, 04:53 PM
turns out I was a little overworried about gavels... I bought around 4 traps a few days ago but just today I reached level 10 so I might be able to squeeze in another treeple! These events play on your worry and impatience!!! so no, this event is not nearly as hard as the temple event [drop rates on the bobbins helped a lot!]

GlvtenFree
08-04-17, 05:42 PM
SW i was thinking about your polls you put up in the threads when the event was finished and noticed you dont add the option 'i completed the event WITHOUT gems/spending money' would just be interesting to see, since i myself have done this many times even when others say it is not possible.

wamboltia
08-04-17, 05:54 PM
I'm done....not finished. My law office is a lvl 7 and I have 2 treeples. I'm done. Not going to bash anymore rocks. So wherever I get on prizes is where I get. Too monotonous for me. Too many events lately are the same over and over, Ivy, ponds, chopping rocks, dire boars over spawning. I like the prizes, they all look lovely, but I'm just tired.

doodledoo20000
08-04-17, 06:59 PM
I earned the Fey Courthouse this morning, placed it and then it disappeared. Force closed multiple times during the day but no sign of it. What should I do?

Indryia
08-04-17, 07:15 PM
I earned the Fey Courthouse this morning, placed it and then it disappeared. Force closed multiple times during the day but no sign of it. What should I do?

Did you check your inventory ? Maybe Decorations category ?

kattkrazie
08-04-17, 07:42 PM

Did the game reset? You might just need to collect from the Law Office again to get your bobbins back up to 1200. Another player had this happen with the bar n grille building.

doodledoo20000
08-04-17, 07:57 PM
Thanks, not in inventory and my bobbins are at 1380 so I don't know what happened...

riverly
08-04-17, 08:13 PM
Thanks, not in inventory and my bobbins are at 1380 so I don't know what happened...you could try putting your game in edit mode and move things around. Did you actually see it in your kingdom? It may have settled down somewhere unexpected.
Anyway that's all I have. Good luck.

hkcorrigan
08-04-17, 08:37 PM

Check your inventory. Look under the buildings tab. CS can be weird sometimes. And as Riverly said, it could already be on your board in a weird location.

riverly
08-04-17, 10:13 PM
Don't forget that when you upgrade to L10, you lose all your water. I sat here for a while wondering where all my water went. Lol.

Does anyone want some wigs???

chewingthecud
08-04-17, 11:50 PM
I think the Tree People drop rate from the mines may have been increased. I just got three spawns in a row - never had that before. Mind you - yes I have upgraded to 10 and have one tree person already but still - I hope it is a coding change. :rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
08-05-17, 12:21 AM
I think the Tree People drop rate from the mines may have been increased. I just got three spawns in a row - never had that before. Mind you - yes I have upgraded to 10 and have one tree person already but still - I hope it is a coding change. :rolleyes:

Have the same impression, such a boost that I had 26 Gavel in one day. Just upgraded to level 10 & got my Grot.

Flowersandgems
08-05-17, 01:15 AM
I was very lucky with 4 treeples from mines today too. Loved it. Just got the 1200 bobbins, don't know if I can make the 2400, it will be close. Love the graphics on the new courthouse.
Don't know what to do with my excess energy now that I have my wigs and scrolls ready for level 10. Lol

ClaireEdwolf
08-05-17, 03:19 AM
I love this event so so much. Funny dialogues, interesting characters, great artwork and of course amazing individual prizes (I love everything that drops food)! And much appreciated for listening to our feedback and applying change during the event. Thank you S8 team and SW! I really hope to see the Brownie brothers again one day, or the alike you know, because damsel in distress type of character is no longer fun, lol.

Steffihilson
08-05-17, 03:30 AM

For me it's the exact opposite. I had a pretty decent spawn rate at the beginning and now it definitely slowed down. And now I always get 2 or 3 gravels. Haven't seen 4 in a while :/

Den8137259
08-05-17, 03:52 AM
Do the Treeple spawn and gravel drops decrease after we upgraded law office to level 10? ★

ClaireEdwolf
08-05-17, 04:17 AM
I heard MoonVillage say her Treeple dropped 20 bobbins, mine still drops 10 each :confused:. How is everybody else's? Or that was just random between 10 and 20 drop?

wealthyrich
08-05-17, 05:04 AM
today wake up at 5.30 am to maximise collection. living on 5-6 hours sleep for these past events , 6 hours sleep daily. walking around feeling sleepy and a hazy mind. next event up, ivy nursey. onward, for the love of castle story.

Meereen39
08-05-17, 06:10 AM
I just reached 500 bobbins ..least I can get some comunity prizes..I can get only play two or three times a day..people who complete events must play all day ..I have never completed a event..

nene2811
08-05-17, 07:07 AM
I heard MoonVillage say her Treeple dropped 20 bobbins, mine still drops 10 each :confused:. How is everybody else's? Or that was just random between 10 and 20 drop?

Yes, I think it's random. My Treeples drop 20 bobbins each, too, sometimes.

maryamhjm
08-05-17, 07:08 AM
For me it's the exact opposite. I had a pretty decent spawn rate at the beginning and now it definitely slowed down. And now I always get 2 or 3 gravels. Haven't seen 4 in a while :/

My mines do not spawn either, I think only once every few days, I play every 2 hours or more and still only have 895 bobbins and just today a level 8 office

88silver
08-05-17, 07:29 AM
During the event, Ivy's hut had a 100% spawn rate for me. Now that I'm done with the goals, she hasn't spawned a Treeple the last three collections. Is this on purpose? What if I want to craft a 2nd Treeple?

lennumber1
08-05-17, 07:54 AM
Don't forget that when you upgrade to L10, you lose all your water. I sat here for a while wondering where all my water went. Lol.

Does anyone want some wigs??? I sure could use them. That's what's keeping me from leveling up the law office.

hottrthanhott
08-05-17, 08:53 AM
I'm glad some of you have had your Treeple Spawn Rate raised from Mines. However, for me, it is still probably one a day from Mines. I get two Treeples a day from Ivy.

I DID notice that on level 7 my drops for wigs did decrease dramatically. I read several people that have commented the same is happening to them. Is this a for sure thing or just unlucky for me yesterday and today? I have everything for level 8 but now I'm afraid to level up if these drops will decrease even more. Anyone knows if it's for sure or just bad luck right now?

Thanks!

riverly
08-05-17, 09:07 AM
I'm glad some of you have had your Treeple Spawn Rate raised from Mines. However, for me, it is still probably one a day from Mines. I get two Treeples a day from Ivy.

I DID notice that on level 7 my drops for wigs did decrease dramatically. I read several people that have commented the same is happening to them. Is this a for sure thing or just unlucky for me yesterday and today? I have everything for level 8 but now I'm afraid to level up if these drops will decrease even more. Anyone knows if it's for sure or just bad luck right now?

Thanks!I say level up. Go for it! The ponds have fast regen time, and it will cycle back around. Really you don't have much to lose and more bobbins to gain.

hottrthanhott
08-05-17, 09:13 AM
I say level up. Go for it! The ponds have fast regen time, and it will cycle back around. Really you don't have much to lose and more bobbins to gain.

True. And the Treeples take forever anyway to spawn. That will give me time to gather wigs and scrolls again. Just that the energy is gonna be wasted since the drop rates decreased, it will take extra energy to get these items now. Maybe it's just S8 decreasing drops to make the need of energy higher so people can buy that $9.99 sale of 15 minutes unlimited energy since that offer it's about to expire.

WhidbeyPort
08-05-17, 09:33 AM
Yes you have to play aaaallllll day aaallll hours to progress in every event. Wish it wasn't so even tho I love the game. I'll finish this barely in time with one account. This account; I need 25 gavels for L10. I'll get the 6 from the side goal with one day to spare or on last day. Will need to watch the clock. Treeple spawns from mines for this game have been about 5-10%. Idk on that but pretty much never! It's really disheartening to read about others saying "easy event" "no problem" but I do congratulate you and I do appreciate S8 fixing bobbin drops and all the prizes and the art work etc!

Now I'll need to keep plugging away with the little time left and hope I won't need to use any gems to finish. Good luck to those still struggling.

riverly
08-05-17, 09:51 AM
True. And the Treeples take forever anyway to spawn. That will give me time to gather wigs and scrolls again. Just that the energy is gonna be wasted since the drop rates decreased, it will take extra energy to get these items now. Maybe it's just S8 decreasing drops to make the need of energy higher so people can buy that $9.99 sale of 15 minutes unlimited energy since that offer it's about to expire.the individual prizes in the community event are really nice! I hope you can go far with those. Good luck.

appppppplecrumble
08-05-17, 09:57 AM
True. And the Treeples take forever anyway to spawn. That will give me time to gather wigs and scrolls again. Just that the energy is gonna be wasted since the drop rates decreased, it will take extra energy to get these items now. Maybe it's just S8 decreasing drops to make the need of energy higher so people can buy that $9.99 sale of 15 minutes unlimited energy since that offer it's about to expire.

ponds are really in scale of things pretty cheap. Take a screen shot, then bulldoze your town & buy a billion ponds then do the energy thing???

Even if not doing the energy thing bulldozing & putting out many many multiples of ponds is how i got my wigs.

i can't say i noticed a drop in wigs at anytime. Or Ent spawning changing when i got my office to 10. Ivy thou was & still has been 100% spawn for me, i was lucky. i wish everyone was. The mines less so but i checked every 3 hours.

i can play 24/7 txs to the use of alarms & insomnia & career. Again lucky (thou maybe not the insomnia /sigh - it's not as much fun as people might think)

hagypagy
08-05-17, 11:31 AM
... I even love the ent both for the looks and for the drops. I am even contemplating crafting another one (and I never craft more than one creature!).

Same!! I only ever tame one creature but they are so awesome I've tamed 3!! :cool:
Now just to expand so I can display them all alongside an Objection Tree.

All done now. LVL10 Law Office , Barrister's Bakery and 3 Treeple. Zero gems spent. :)

Great quest Storm8! :D
Ye Old Bar n Grille and the Fey Courthouse are beautiful in my kingdom. ❤️

hottrthanhott
08-05-17, 12:11 PM
... can't say i noticed a drop in wigs at anytime. Or Ent spawning changing when i got my office to 10. Ivy thou was & still has been 100% spawn for me, i was lucky.

Hmm so once we upgrade to level 10 we will still have Treeples spawning? Wondering because I was gonna hold off upgrading to level 10 to gather extra Gavels for a 2nd Treeple.

Please anyone who may have this info let me know. :) I read all these pages. Don't remember seeing an answer.
Thanks!

riverly
08-05-17, 12:19 PM
Yes. I'm level 10 law office and Treeple are still spawning for me. I wasn't even planning on a 2nd Treeple but I might now.

ladlasse
08-05-17, 12:31 PM

It has decreased for me. I've only had 1 Treeple from mines in 2 days, I am at level 10, but still haven't crafted my Treeple yet. Hope it improves for me I need 15 gavels. If Ivy still produces, I should probably be ok

adragonluver
08-05-17, 02:53 PM
All done on wigs n scrolls but slowly trekking :) The trouble with treeples. They are barely spawning with my mines :mad:

Solientus
08-05-17, 03:02 PM
Hmm so once we upgrade to level 10 we will still have Treeples spawning? Wondering because I was gonna hold off upgrading to level 10 to gather extra Gavels for a 2nd Treeple.

Please anyone who may have this info let me know. :) I read all these pages. Don't remember seeing an answer.
Thanks!

Treeples still spawn and craft is still in the workshop even after level 10 upgrade and all relevant quests completed. Happy crafting!

AnnirasSweets
08-05-17, 03:43 PM
I agree. I enjoyed this event across the board. I especially liked that I could finish without spending gems.

Usually I craft 2 of each animal but I finished my upgrades so early that I was able to craft 12 Treeple. I finally just decided to stop; parked a troll and got back to regular kingdom business.

MoonVillage3
08-05-17, 03:53 PM
I saw only twice.. nothing enough to get way ahead of ordinary collecting. Must have been random as they normally drop 10.

DutchIsles2
08-05-17, 03:55 PM
Wow 12? You must have a good treeple spawn rate, I crafted 1 and struggle to level up to level 9 as my spawn rate is so terrible, Ivy is 95% chance but my mines only about 5%,I was hoping to craft a second but I don't think I will make it

karak71
08-05-17, 04:32 PM
I've created two treeples and have all but seven gavels for level 10. Just need to stay on those rocks and lakes. I did do the 15 minutes thing, it's just so fun. And I had some gems, so I bought some good rocks,, but nothing in comparison to what I've had to for other events. I've enjoyed this one. :)

Ellerslie6
08-05-17, 04:54 PM
FEY COURTHOUSE - HELP
It tells me I have scored enough points to score the Fey Courthouse but it's not in my inventory. How do I retrieve it?

Indryia
08-05-17, 05:09 PM
FEY COURTHOUSE - HELP
It tells me I have scored enough points to score the Fey Courthouse but it's not in my inventory. How do I retrieve it?

Look into your inventory, under Decorations tab.
If is not there, and you have that sign green on the event screen, maybe you just need to collect again from your Law office

doodledoo20000
08-05-17, 05:12 PM
FEY COURTHOUSE - HELP

I have the same problem, tried all the tricks--uninstall, force close, thorough inventory check, collect more bobbins, still gone. I don't know what to do...

Indryia
08-05-17, 05:17 PM
I have the same problem, tried all the tricks--uninstall, force close, thorough inventory check, collect more bobbins, still gone. I don't know what to do...

Maybe contact support ?

It cant be sold, I checked, so you didn't do this by mistake ...

Or maybe its in the market for sell at 0 like it happens with the cabbage hut from Mystic center I guess ...

Den8137259
08-05-17, 05:21 PM
Treeples still spawn and craft is still in the workshop even after level 10 upgrade and all relevant quests completed. Happy crafting!

Hi hottrthanhott, yes i agree with Solientus (: ★

Anyone knows when the Treeple Crafting offer will be poofed? ★

sophie_luv
08-05-17, 07:21 PM
I enjoyed this events because I am lucky to have good spawn rate of treeples.
Once you got enough gravels to upgrade, other items are not problem.

VersaceMorrow
08-05-17, 07:24 PM
WHY do these buildings have watering cans instead of coins? Makes it a lot harder to see when they are ready to collect, not to mention being totally illogical.

tadertottootie
08-05-17, 07:25 PM
ere here. Appreciate the lower level love. ❤️

Ellerslie6
08-05-17, 07:45 PM
FEY COURTHOUSE
I've reached the Fey Courthouse individual prize. Screen shows it ticked but I can't retrieve it. I've closed game etc but still no sign. What am I doing wrong?

Indryia
08-05-17, 08:06 PM
FEY COURTHOUSE
I've reached the Fey Courthouse individual prize. Screen shows it ticked but I can't retrieve it. I've closed game etc but still no sign. What am I doing wrong?

I already tried to answer you and to someone else too.
Just turn back one page.

appppppplecrumble
08-05-17, 09:00 PM
WHY do these buildings have watering cans instead of coins? Makes it a lot harder to see when they are ready to collect, not to mention being totally illogical.

isn't it something about them classed as decorations so they get the watering can

only buildings get the coin i remember reading ages ago in someone's post.

not sure if is accurate but collecting iron from that campfire with a watering can always makes me smile or eye roll depending on my mood

jopik
08-05-17, 09:35 PM

I noticed that too. For some reason S8 started doing that recently...
But i have no idea why they preferred the water can to a coin.
Besides, visitors cant tap can buildings, only coin buildings

AnnirasSweets
08-05-17, 10:39 PM

YES!! This is one of my biggest pet peeves in this game. Drives me right up a wall. Okay, fine it's a matter of a deco vs a building...blah, blah, blah. But STILL why not give it one of those little bag looking things? I'd settle for that over a watering can. But here's a better idea, why not just code the prize buildings as oh, I don't know... a building? Then it wouldn't be an issue at all. If I didn't love the prize buildings so much I'd put them away but alas I'll keep them out and collect the awesome coins and drops while I suffer in aggravation.

SpiritWind00
08-06-17, 12:54 AM

FEY COURTHOUSE - HELP
You both should lodge a ticket with support. You'll need to wait till the week begins again for them to help you. I'm assuming that collecting from the law office again didn't retrigger the delivery of the building and that you're sure it's not in inventory. Don't lodge it as a game question, make sure you say it's a bug. If by the end of the event you don't have it let me know by PM.

Flowersandgems
08-06-17, 02:29 AM
I agree. I enjoyed this event across the board. I especially liked that I could finish without spending gems.

Usually I craft 2 of each animal but I finished my upgrades so early that I was able to craft 12 Treeple. I finally just decided to stop; parked a troll and got back to regular kingdom business.
Wow that's incredible. I have crafted only one treeples, and am still working hard to upgrade to level 10. You might have lost more sleep than me.

Den8137259
08-06-17, 04:45 AM
Nice going AnnirasSweets (: ★ I am working towards my 6th Treeple (: ★

Treeples are great kingdom additions (: ★ GL to all as we complete this ★

priscillasp
08-06-17, 04:45 AM
I haven't gotten a treeple from Ivy or the mines in two days. Is this a glitch?

AnnirasSweets
08-06-17, 04:57 AM

Thanks Den. I love that the Treeples drop wooden beams instead of just wood. I've gotten maxed out several times over so now I'm working my way down the list of beams just churning them out for future use. Really happy with the tamed animal drops S8 has been throwing our way.

Ephemera1983
08-06-17, 07:21 AM
This is my 2nd day without any dammed Treeple spawning from my mines!!! This is so annoying!!!!

hkcorrigan
08-06-17, 07:56 AM
Dilemma: based on the spawn rate from the mines and getting a few boars from Ivy, I'm not sure I'll have enough gavels to upgrade my law office to level 10 AND get a second Treeple. Trying to decide. I'll have enough bobbins so my decision is purely based on looks and function. And I love the looks of both!! Any thoughts? I keep hoping for a few mine spawns so that I don't have to make a decision. I'm greedy and hopeful that way. 😊

confuzzled88
08-06-17, 08:12 AM
the gavel rate from treeples has decreased unsure if i can upgrade to level 10

Den8137259
08-06-17, 08:54 AM
Dilemma: based on the spawn rate from the mines and getting a few boars from Ivy, I'm not sure I'll have enough gavels to upgrade my law office to level 10 AND get a second Treeple. Trying to decide. I'll have enough bobbins so my decision is purely based on looks and function. And I love the looks of both!! Any thoughts? I keep hoping for a few mine spawns so that I don't have to make a decision. I'm greedy and hopeful that way. ��

Go with Treeple (: ★ he's the better gift amongst the prizes (: ★

Indryia
08-06-17, 09:47 AM
Dilemma: based on the spawn rate from the mines and getting a few boars from Ivy, I'm not sure I'll have enough gavels to upgrade my law office to level 10 AND get a second Treeple. Trying to decide. I'll have enough bobbins so my decision is purely based on looks and function. And I love the looks of both!! Any thoughts? I keep hoping for a few mine spawns so that I don't have to make a decision. I'm greedy and hopeful that way. ��

You should just keep collecting and wait until the last day or so. Maybe you will end up with enough gavels for both.
With Law Office lvl 9 and a treeple you can advance very well on bobbins too.

I personally crafted 2 treeples and now that I am done with the quest and have enough gavels I am thinking of crafting another pair.
If they will keep their drops I will like to replace the 2x2 sawmills with treeples.

appppppplecrumble
08-06-17, 11:04 AM

I haven't gotten a treeple from Ivy or the mines in two days. Is this a glitch?

is there really such a disparity???

my heart goes out to some forum members whilst congratulate others.

mainly am just a bit gob-smacked

Jackiesq
08-06-17, 12:22 PM
1386 bobbins, 3 days to go, Law office at L7 + 4 Treeples.
It is possible, but I'll not gonna set alarms for it. Hoping for more Treeples to get some help for more bobbins. For me, the Treeples seems to be more useful then a L10 Law office after the event ended.

maxiandtaz
08-06-17, 12:28 PM
I just upgraded to level 10. I have crafted 2 treeples as of now I'm going to try and get enough to craft a third one. I only need 19 more and it will be close but might be achievable. My mines don't give but maybe 1 a day if I'm having a good day maybe now that I'm done upgrading they will spawn more freely. Here's to hope.

appppppplecrumble
08-06-17, 12:32 PM
1386 bobbins, 3 days to go, Law office at L7 + 4 Treeples.
It is possible, but I'll not gonna set alarms for it. Hoping for more Treeples to get some help for more bobbins. For me, the Treeples seems to be more useful then a L10 Law office after the event ended.

Do we know for sure they will keep all their drops?

Things change like energy but normally drops don't do they? except a 'pet' no longer dropping event items ofc.

Jackiesq
08-06-17, 12:38 PM
Do we know for sure they will keep all their drops?

Things change like energy but normally drops don't do they? except a 'pet' no longer dropping event items ofc.

We don't know for sure, but my Lynxes from last time and all other pets I have didn't stop dropping anything except the event items like the bobbins now...

mayennalee
08-06-17, 12:46 PM
I havent had a Treeple spawn from my mines for the last 3 days. Actually nothing does.

Is that a bug or just an awful spawn rate?

maryamhjm
08-06-17, 12:57 PM
FEY COURTHOUSE

I lost my Courthouse as well but found it in my inventory under the decorations tab(not building which would make more sense)

Indryia
08-06-17, 12:59 PM
I havent had a Treeple spawn from my mines for the last 3 days. Actually nothing does.

Is that a bug or just an awful spawn rate?

It seems odd. Not even from Ivy ???
Do you get another ones, like boars ? Or nothing at all ??
Are you sure you don't have a hidden monster somewhere in your kingdom ? Like in that mermaid corner, out of sight ? Happened to me ...

ShibuyaCloth
08-06-17, 01:19 PM
Mines are a very hard to spawn. Currently 1:10 or so spawn a treeple. Was a bit better a few days back.

calicokittennope
08-06-17, 02:38 PM
Mines spawned fairly good at the start and now it's so rare that I thought maybe I wasn't going to be allowed more tree spawns since I put my office at level 10. I thought I'd ended the collection of gavels for myself but then one spawned off Ivy's (with gavels)

riverly
08-06-17, 02:50 PM
I'm just wondering why Treeples are considered so valuable? They just drop wood and old logs don't they?

Jackiesq
08-06-17, 03:08 PM
I'm just wondering why Treeples are considered so valuable? They just drop wood and old logs don't they?
Coins, wood, wooden beam, sap, plant in a log, patch of tall grass

riverly
08-06-17, 03:36 PM
Coins, wood, wooden beam, sap, plant in a log, patch of tall grassthanks. I still think they are overrated. But I'm open to being wrong about them.

Jackiesq
08-06-17, 04:14 PM
thanks. I still think they are overrated. But I'm open to being wrong about them.
It depends on what you have and what you need I think. I still can use wood/sap for many things. I've got multiple things from the list every time, so it's not only 1 thing for your energy.
I haven't got anything useful from the buildings after the events so far. All went in storage, but I use the pets I've got often.

riverly
08-06-17, 04:30 PM
It depends on what you have and what you need I think. I still can use wood/sap for many things. I've got multiple things from the list every time, so it's not only 1 thing for your energy.
I haven't got anything useful from the buildings after the events so far. All went in storage, but I use the pets I've got often.well, I just got a patch of grass and wood. Lol. But it's all ok. Don't you like the bar and grill? I hate making bread and grits, so I like those drops a lot. And I usually need some silver or jewels, but have yet to see the elusive mithril!!!! From there and from the onyx temple. Must be "rare" drop. I just love that word. Veiled sarcasm intended. Lol.

Jackiesq
08-06-17, 04:40 PM
well, I just got a patch of grass and wood. Lol. But it's all ok. Don't you like the bar and grill? I hate making bread and grits, so I like those drops a lot. And I usually need some silver or jewels, but have yet to see the elusive mithril!!!! From there and from the onyx temple. Must be "rare" drop. I just love that word. Veiled sarcasm intended. Lol.
Yes I can use bread always! But I don't need mithril (close to maxed, crafting them to get unmaxed on silver and get them from several places too) And my 17 lynxes from last event keep me maxed on silver and jewels... 😉

wamboltia
08-06-17, 04:42 PM
Both of my mines just spawned a treeple....1st and only time that has happened. I feel so lucky, maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket...lol.

wealthyrich
08-06-17, 08:06 PM
wake up at 5am today to maximise collection timings

hottrthanhott
08-06-17, 08:45 PM
I have 2 days and 16 hours left but only spawning Treeples twice a day from Ivy. No Treeple from Mines, and this past two days I have gotten two boars when collecting in the mine. Got excited for nothing there.

I still need 34 Gavels to get to level 10. If only getting spawns from Ivy in which the Treeples sometimes only drop 2 Gavels, not sure I'll have enough time to finish. I'm starting to get discouraged. (I should have bought the $9.99 pack with the traps and the unlimited energy, but didn't think I would need to then).

Wish me luck ☹️��

PS: There is a current sale for $9.99 but has 4 objection trees (which I don't really care for. They have only been dropping one wood log with each collection), 200 bobbins, 10 Gavels, 30 scrolls and 40 wigs. Don't need the last two and don't think that's enough Gavels to make it to 34.

riverly
08-06-17, 09:12 PM
I have 2 days and 16 hours left but only spawning Treeples twice a day from Ivy. No Treeple from Mines, and this past two days I have gotten two boars when collecting in the mine. Got excited for nothing there.

I still need 34 Gavels to get to level 10. If only getting spawns from Ivy in which the Treeples sometimes only drop 2 Gavels, not sure I'll have enough time to finish. I'm starting to get discouraged. (I should have bought the $9.99 pack with the traps and the unlimited energy, but didn't think I would need to then).

Wish me luck ☹️��

PS: There is a current sale for $9.99 but has 4 objection trees (which I don't really care for. They have only been dropping one wood log with each collection), 200 bobbins, 10 Gavels, 30 scrolls and 40 wigs. Don't need the last two and don't think that's enough Gavels to make it to 34.i hope you can get there, but it seems you gave it all you could do. Random drops are frustrating!!! Here's hoping for spawns with 3-4 drops.
May the power of the post be with you.

MoonVillage3
08-06-17, 11:14 PM

Coins, wood, wooden beam, sap, plant in a log, patch of tall grass

considering drops we get from other crafted pets.. Treeples are one of it's kind with these drops. Let's hope they remain.

hottrthanhott
08-06-17, 11:23 PM
i hope you can get there, but it seems you gave it all you could do. Random drops are frustrating!!! Here's hoping for spawns with 3-4 drops.
May the power of the post be with you.

Yes! Besides work time, time for my kids (3 1/2 year old & 11 months), preparing meals etc, you know, normal people stuff lol the rest of the time, including waking up to play and going back to sleep, was spent on this event lol
I enjoyed it but the Treeple Spawn Rate on my kingdom is ****er! ��

"May the power of the post be with you."... and with you... ��

Wishing luck to you all and congrats to the ones that have finished!

MoonVillage3
08-06-17, 11:27 PM
..... But I don't need mithril (close to maxed, crafting them to get unmaxed on silver and get them from several places too) And my 17 lynxes from last event keep me maxed on silver and jewels... 

just an offtopic reminder...

upgrading Mermaid's Coral Castle there is great need of mithril to make the Mermaid Purses that need 15 Mirthil each! I'm at 7th level and need 60 Mithril to reach 8th level.

To those who don't have the Mirthil Dragon, which is still on sale at alittle more than half price, should consider investing as this stage is difficult to complete just by 'crafting' Mirthil.

I haven't checked how many more will be needed for the other levels.. but without doubt.. much more than what is needed now to reach 10th level.

riverly
08-06-17, 11:37 PM
considering drops we get from other crafted pets.. Treeples are one of it's kind with these drops. Let's hope they remain.i guess I'll have to do some research and see what kinds of drops plants on a log has. I've gotten more of those than anything else.

Who knows? I might be sitting on a gold mine.

ragga666
08-07-17, 12:47 AM
Big problem no scrolls - any help apart from dark cave formations.

ashanthya
08-07-17, 01:37 AM
Barrister's Bakery just gave me a black banner for cocoa, so that's also a potential drop from it.

Also, have we decided on a name for a group of Treeples? I've been calling them a 'forest' but a little voice in my head is voting for 'murder.' A murder of Treeples is coming for you, Baron!

appppppplecrumble
08-07-17, 02:34 AM
Barrister's Bakery just gave me a black banner for cocoa, so that's also a potential drop from it.

Also, have we decided on a name for a group of Treeples? I've been calling them a 'forest' but a little voice in my head is voting for 'murder.' A murder of Treeples is coming for you, Baron!

It's a moot ofc, there Ents really having an Entmoot :D

i guess thou we cud call them Birman wood, the Baron wud make a good Macbeth.

As a collector txs to this event i now have things like the plant in the log & tall grass in my storage which before you had to buy & place. As a very sad nerd that pleases me no end. The drops of wood & planks etc i can see could be incredible useful to a lot of people. The boars from last quest i'm chuffed with as they drop lots of stuff for monster trade isn't it? & i'm on 3 outta 4 permits for last mermaid plot (been taking it slow) & they are kinda ish energy neutral. Thou most importantly they don't drop petals, so much seems to drop them. i know people need them particularly red & purple, but it's all a bit flowery & girly :P

Thou i'd give up my extras on both quests for the spawn to be more equal for all. Fingers crossed for the still to finishers.

Oh & S8, nobody is moaning that they finished early as i think we all know this means is good chance more people then the 30-45% normal will finish this one & we are a community & that matters to us. Just in case you were wondering :D

ashanthya
08-07-17, 03:11 AM
They are too angry and frowny to be Ents. Ents are far more laid back. And big. I don't want any more pets/monsters that take up 4 spaces again, which Ents definitely would. I suppose they could be Ent babies (saplings?), but babies have different group names then their parents, to help distinguish age brackets. Like, say, chickens are a flock and baby chickens (chicks) are a clutch. So we'd still need a group name for them. :)

appppppplecrumble
08-07-17, 03:17 AM
They are too angry and frowny to be Ents. Ents are far more laid back. And big. I don't want any more pets/monsters that take up 4 spaces again, which Ents definitely would. I suppose they could be Ent babies (saplings?), but babies have different group names then their parents, to help distinguish age brackets. Like, say, chickens are a flock and baby chickens (chicks) are a clutch. So we'd still need a group name for them. :)

ashanthya,

i do like you i really really do & love your posts you over think this game.... just like me!!!! LOVE IT & you. x x x

(so agree with the 4x4 pets btw i'm more a ka driver type then a people carrier - size does matter)

PrincessCelestian
08-07-17, 03:57 AM
Well so far my bakery has only dropped sugar, sugar cane and cocoa. I am close to maxed on sugar and sugar cane and cocoa are easy to grow. Me thinks it will head to storage soon if the drops don't improve. It does look like something straight out of D*ckens (apparently that's a dirty word. Comeon now ya'll). Instead of castle story, it belongs in industrial revolution story 😂😂😂 I do dig my other two buildings though. The Fey courthouse is super pretty.

mayennalee
08-07-17, 04:22 AM
It seems odd. Not even from Ivy ???
Do you get another ones, like boars ? Or nothing at all ??
Are you sure you don't have a hidden monster somewhere in your kingdom ? Like in that mermaid corner, out of sight ? Happened to me ...

Yep. Just tried again. I just got a boar from Ivy. Awesome :mad:

ashanthya
08-07-17, 04:39 AM
It does look like something straight out of D*ckens (apparently that's a dirty word. Comeon now ya'll). Instead of castle story, it belongs in industrial revolution story.

It's steam punk! That's a subset of fantasy! And I think we can all agree CS is a fantasy game at heart. (Eyes the troll, fairies, mermaid, dragons, Alicorns....) ;)

appppppplecrumble: <3 <3 <3 I keep thinking that the big cats could at least be put on a 2-square grid like the Wily Werebeast. That would at least save half the footage. I want a shrink ray for our next event. If some of these things were just a little smaller... the Barrister's Bakery is way too big at 3x3. It should only be 2x2. *sigh*

Den8137259
08-07-17, 05:26 AM
I've to remind myself to stop making treeples! it's an obsession lol ★

AnnirasSweets
08-07-17, 06:24 AM
I've to remind myself to stop making treeples! it's an obsession lol ★

Yes, yes it is. I swore I was done but alas...another is cooking as a type this. It's a problem.

MoonVillage3
08-07-17, 06:34 AM
Big problem no scrolls - any help apart from dark cave formations.

hi ragga.. added u to see ur kingdom if I could be of help..

just keep chopping outcropping rocks. when your first direboar arrives.. leave it there, then place another rock and continue chopping so as not to waste energy fighting it.
I see you have no secondary energy supply except 1 Wizard School at 4th, and a Daily Ali... so each time your energy bar is at max.. dedicate all your energy to rock chopping.
the unlimited energy offer would help you to collect all the scrolls, but that depends if you wish to spend.
much energy is required to collect them all.. so just keep chopping!

suggestions to reinforce your kingdom for future events.. is building the other Wizard School and upgrade them both to max level.. you'll receive much more energy than what your kingdom supplies at the moment. the more energy your kingdom supplies.. the further you can go.
good luck ragga!

MoonVillage3
08-07-17, 06:38 AM
Barrister's Bakery just gave me a black banner for cocoa, so that's also a potential drop from it.........

cocoa, 2 ice creams and flagged for something else I didn't have time to read. I was staring at the icecreams that were already made and served.

appppppplecrumble
08-07-17, 07:12 AM
It's steam punk! That's a subset of fantasy! And I think we can all agree CS is a fantasy game at heart. (Eyes the troll, fairies, mermaid, dragons, Alicorns....) ;)

appppppplecrumble: <3 <3 <3 I keep thinking that the big cats could at least be put on a 2-square grid like the Wily Werebeast. That would at least save half the footage. I want a shrink ray for our next event. If some of these things were just a little smaller... the Barrister's Bakery is way too big at 3x3. It should only be 2x2. *sigh*

Yet again proof of your smarts.... i was YES YES YES YESSING this post & steam punking before i even realised was you.

when i get a new decoration or building i give it a twirl to see what way around i like it.

The bakery i immediately turned completely around so it's backside & pipes are at the front, it's even more steam punky then.

Great minds think alike, ashanthya :D ....... thou quote does end that fools seldom differ lol xxxx

on the scroll front i find just for my sanity, thou it maybe a little late, (as i think drop rates are pretty standard) i would go mad just chopping the rock out cropping so i at least try variety & do some iron rich rock as well. Chop & change thou it's still monotonous.

monster parking first is imperative thou like moon says. Chin up, good luck & whistle while you work ????

ragga666
08-07-17, 07:39 AM
Thank you MoonVillage3. I have taken aboard your suggestions. I am so envious of those players with Ailcorn sources of energy. I am working very hard to upgrade my Wizard School but Spellbooks are hard to comeby, also having a problem upgrading my deep mine owing to lack of Living Wood and sap - used to be over supplied. At least I've got my Barrister's Bakery and will follow your advise and keep chopping but fear I won't make Level 10.

CharmOfLea
08-07-17, 08:58 AM
Please take away the pen from whoever drew the bakery, S8. I don't know where to hide it.

Or just strip the steel pipes off of it.

AuntGma
08-07-17, 09:31 AM
Please take away the pen from whoever drew the bakery, S8. I don't know where to hide it.

Or just strip the steel pipes off of it.

I so agree. The bakery could have been a lovely building, but with all those exhaust stacks it looks more like a crematorium than a bakery.

AnnirasSweets
08-07-17, 09:35 AM
I so agree. The bakery could have been a lovely building, but with all those exhaust stacks it looks more like a crematorium than a bakery.

LOL. Crematorium, love it! I think the biggest issue is that the bakery doesn't match anything else from this event. The rest of the items and buildings look more natural and that makes sense what with the fey of it all. If this had been an industrial (or as others mentioned steampunk) event then sure, I'd probably be more ok with all the big grey exhaust pipes. There's also the fact that those eyesore pipes are what takes the building from 2x2 to 3x3, it was a miss all the way around.

kattkrazie
08-07-17, 11:48 AM
This was a very good event. Each building is unique and has great drops compared to past event prizes. I actually like the artwork on the Barrister's Bakery. The steel Gray and burnt orange color combination really stands out. If you don't think it looks good next to the courthouse, give it a spot of its own with a few scorched roses around it and see if you don't like it better. That worked for me. All of these buildings have a permanent place on my board. Happy with them all.

Good luck to players still trying to stick a pin in this quest.

msmorg
08-07-17, 12:31 PM
I have a question and some advice. What is increase in bobbin drop between Level 8 and 9? I am at level 8 and have enough to Level up to 9 or craft a 2nd Treeple. We only have 2 1/2 days to go. I only have 896 Bobbins so I may get to 1200 for the Fey Courthouse but it's unlikely I will get enough for the Bakery whether I level up to 9 or not, unless the increase in bobbins is substantial. So A Treeple will give me wood drops after the event versus Leveling up to 9 won't give me anything, right?

dipwid
08-07-17, 12:48 PM
They could be the angry apple trees from the wizard of oz. We could call the young branches, and a group of them would be a grove.

CharmOfLea
08-07-17, 01:41 PM

This indeed made me LOL. :)

This was a very good event. Each building is unique and has great drops compared to past event prizes. I actually like the artwork on the Barrister's Bakery. The steel Gray and burnt orange color combination really stands out. If you don't think it looks good next to the courthouse, give it a spot of its own with a few scorched roses around it and see if you don't like it better. That worked for me. All of these buildings have a permanent place on my board. Happy with them all.

Yes, it does stand out for real, that's why I can't hide it effectively, but in an ugly way. This is a kingdom with faeries und trolls, not industrialized bakeries. It just doesn't fit in.

AnisWa
08-07-17, 01:46 PM

Yes, it does stand out for real, that's why I can't hide it effectively, but in an ugly way. This is a kingdom with faeries und trolls, not industrialized bakeries. It just doesn't fit in.

I hid mine in the back with trees around it. I like the color of the roof. Could be Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory! :)

kattkrazie
08-07-17, 02:15 PM

Y'all are over-thinking it. The courthouse was designed for women, the bakery for the guys. It's not ugly, it's just not dainty. I just don't see why that's such a problem. We are supposed to have different tastes. I don't want a cookie-cutter kingdom.

Indryia
08-07-17, 02:24 PM
Its just trendy. Everyone today wants an industrial touch in the deco

HuckleTown
08-07-17, 02:26 PM
I'd love to know "the rest of the story" (a nod to Paul Harvey).

I stopped the main quest line at the mithril requirement because I needed mithril for a regular storyline.

I am at level 9, with over 2400 bobbins. I will try to upgrade to 10 because my main quests are not energy intensive at the moment (those hurry up and wait for a lucky drop ones).

RealGoblinKing
08-07-17, 02:28 PM
Hi hottrthanhott, yes i agree with Solientus (: ★

Anyone knows when the Treeple Crafting offer will be poofed? ★

It's available until 8/9 1pm Pacific time :)

RealGoblinKing
08-07-17, 02:30 PM
They could be the angry apple trees from the wizard of oz. We could call the young branches, and a group of them would be a grove.

And they would be a groovy grove ;)

MoonVillage3
08-07-17, 02:52 PM

I put the Bakery with the Market Places.. towards the external part of the kingdom.. it doesn't look bad at all.. actually I like it. The colors are the same as the markets and it has delicate little white flowers lined up along the rustic walkway entrance.. all in theme with the markets.
It could be smaller.. reduced to 2x2 to make the roof shingles the same size as the markets. The iron chimneys against the green don't look so outstanding as if against other buildings.
It's a different building and not a recycled design by changing colors or small details.. this I appreciate.. it just depends where it's placed and as Kat suggested.. how it's decorated and inserted in the kingdom.
Last but most important.. finally an event building with useful original drops.
Thank you S8 team and hoping everyone will be able to have it.

MoonVillage3
08-07-17, 03:17 PM

And they would be a groovy grove ;)

I see old, gnarled and twisted Olive Trees.. that with age take/make resemblances to humans.. all planted in a 'Groovy Olive Grove'

CharmOfLea
08-07-17, 03:58 PM
Y'all are over-thinking it. The courthouse was designed for women, the bakery for the guys. It's not ugly, it's just not dainty. I just don't see why that's such a problem. We are supposed to have different tastes. I don't want a cookie-cutter kingdom.

So industrial is for men only? :) I think many gals would disagree!

But it's not about that, steel doesn't gel well with knights, and castles, and faeries, and dragons, and frog princes, and alicorns, and unicorns! It's out of flare, out of time, out of mystery, out of style, out of place.

Anyways, if you like it, good for you. But it doesn't fit in my Castle Story.

Stymie52
08-07-17, 06:22 PM
I prefer to think of the bakery as a distillery which provides the local taverns with alcoholic spirits. I am sure that I saw Old Thomas staggering out of mine. As a town elder, he can go and get free samples of what will be offered in the tavern. Thank goodness Thurston escorted him home.

Dancemom79
08-07-17, 07:18 PM
I prefer to think of the bakery as a distillery which provides the local taverns with alcoholic spirits. I am sure that I saw Old Thomas staggering out of mine. As a town elder, he can go and get free samples of what will be offered in the tavern. Thank goodness Thurston escorted him home.

I wish there were a 'like' button for the forum! I would definitely 'like' this. And kudos for not taking a free (depending on the person) game too seriously!

Gaillock
08-07-17, 07:40 PM
For Part 8, #1, how much do we pay when we click on pay? For Part 2, when we click on tavern, can we not collect bobbins anymore? Sounds like I should wait until community event is over. Thanks.

neska04
08-07-17, 07:59 PM
You can finish all sections and still collect bobbins from the law office and treeples after

Phaedrakiki
08-07-17, 08:00 PM
Have treeple-spawns decreased for others besides me? I started off getting a decent amount of treeple, but a couple days ago they dropped off. I was speeding my mines, but stopped when I realized it was just a waste. I get a dire boar, or nothing. (LOTS of dire boars from the mine, instead of treeple!) I don't think I can even make it now, as I refuse to pay gems to upgrade my law office thru multiple levels.

SpiritWind00
08-07-17, 08:00 PM
For Part 8, #1, how much do we pay when we click on pay? For Part 2, when we click on tavern, can we not collect bobbins anymore? Sounds like I should wait until community event is over. Thanks.
Pay - nothing, it's just a button click. No money taken.
Bobbins drop till the end of the event. It's not tied to your goals. So, if you want to you can finish the goals, get the reward and then keep collecting bobbins for the individual prizes etc. :)

mitsmarduke
08-07-17, 09:47 PM

Wish me luck ☹️��

PS: There is a current sale for $9.99 but has 4 objection trees (which I don't really care for. They have only been dropping one wood log with each collection), 200 bobbins, 10 Gavels, 30 scrolls and 40 wigs. Don't need the last two and don't think that's enough Gavels to make it to 34.

1 day, 15 hours remaining and I need 10 gravels to reach level 10. The problem is I won't be able to get all the bobbins as I have 1431. Bad luck with spawning treeples is to blame. And lately getting dire boars. So close without gems. Random luck in spawning is so UNFAIR.

kajohn345
08-07-17, 10:31 PM
1 day, 15 hours remaining and I need 10 gravels to reach level 10. The problem is I won't be able to get all the bobbins as I have 1431. Bad luck with spawning treeples is to blame. And lately getting dire boars. So close without gems. Random luck in spawning is so UNFAIR.

Me too :( very frustrated. And to top it off, I can't find the courthouse I just earned in my inventory. :(
I DID buy the ten dollar pack with the energy...but it's the treeples I reall need. This new offer is not worth it. :(

MoonVillage3
08-07-17, 10:41 PM
Great thought.. a disguised distillery hidden in a undergounds of the Barrister's so-called Bakery. The steel pipes would explain this all. Seeing what type of lawyer characters Brownie, Bogle and Bob were.. quite funny, tricky and amused.. this is quite possible as they always seemed tipsy so their 'delicious treats' were not only food.. lol!

MoonVillage3
08-07-17, 10:46 PM
Me too :( very frustrated. And to top it off, I can't find the courthouse I just earned in my inventory. :(
I DID buy the ten dollar pack with the energy...but it's the treeples I reall need. This new offer is not worth it. :(
check Katt's post #762.. maybe u had a reset and have to do the steps over again

Passera
08-07-17, 10:57 PM
Woo-hoo I don't need to chop any more rocks(for this event anyways)!!! However I am 13 gavels short of getting to level 10 no Treeples from mines today and spawns from Ivy only dropping 2 gavels I should be able to collect enough bobbins for final individual prize if I remember to collect also if I did my math right it's bedtime so not sure lol, it would have been nice however to have gotten enough Treeples to spawn in order to level up to 10☹️

wealthyrich
08-07-17, 11:54 PM
today wake up at 2.30am so afraid to sleep in case cannot wake up early enough to maximise collection timings

Zirilka
08-08-17, 02:53 AM
Great thought.. a disguised distillery hidden in a undergounds of the Barrister's so-called Bakery. The steel pipes would explain this all. Seeing what type of lawyer characters Brownie, Bogle and Bob were.. quite funny, tricky and amused.. this is quite possible as they always seemed tipsy so their 'delicious treats' were not only food.. lol!

I like the idea too! I briefly pondered whether I should place it in my industrial area but in the end it looks nice next to the market and tavern all them red roofed.

adekil40
08-08-17, 03:02 AM
I'm a bit annoyed that Treeples are no longer spawning just because I have upgraded to level 10 as I am now getting Dire Bores from Ivy and Mines with 2 days left still. Its all very well forcing you right to the very end of the time limits usually to complete the tasks but when you do get that rare chance to finish early it'll be nice to know you can still craft, so I won't get my 3rd Treeple by the looks of it and only need 6 more Gavels!

A7B92
08-08-17, 04:38 AM
With about a day left, I am uncertain about earning he Barrister's Bakery. However, I managed to get the law office to Level 10. I also made a Treeple. So, I'm satisfied with this event. I like the appearance of the buildings in this event. The Treeple is cute, too. Thank you, S8, for making this a reasonable event.

riverly
08-08-17, 06:35 AM
I'm a bit annoyed that Treeples are no longer spawning just because I have upgraded to level 10 as I am now getting Dire Bores from Ivy and Mines with 2 days left still. Its all very well forcing you right to the very end of the time limits usually to complete the tasks but when you do get that rare chance to finish early it'll be nice to know you can still craft, so I won't get my 3rd Treeple by the looks of it and only need 6 more Gavels!Treeples do keep spawning at L 10. It sounds to me like you will get there.

I stay up on the forum postings and I would like to know what is going on with players who couldn't find their buildings. Just curious. Was it a glitch?

karak71
08-08-17, 07:30 AM
Well, I finished. I did speed up the courthouse to get bobbins because I'm having surgery early early early tomorrow and will miss out on the very end of the event. I'm surprised that I'm still getting treeples, so I'll go ahead and go for a fourth just because I think they are fun. I doubt I'll make it though. We shall see. Overall, I feel like this is the best event in a long time.

doodledoo20000
08-08-17, 07:43 AM
I've been meaning to stop by here with an update... Last night as I was going through my inventory the Fey Courthouse was there. It definitely wasn't before--I searched inventory thoroughly multiple times and also checked just under decorations and buildings. It was missing for several days so it wasn't a force close issue and I even reinstalled without luck. It appeared after I earned the Barrister's Bakery... I also hadn't yet contacted support so maybe some kind S8 person just took a look and helped? Who knows, but happy to have it back. Thanks SW, kind forum people who came by and searched for me and any S8 staff who might have helped!

riverly
08-08-17, 07:48 AM
I've been meaning to stop by here with an update... Last night as I was going through my inventory the Fey Courthouse was there. It definitely wasn't before--I searched inventory thoroughly multiple times and also checked just under decorations and buildings. It was missing for several days so it wasn't a force close issue and I even reinstalled without luck. It appeared after I earned the Barrister's Bakery... I also hadn't yet contacted support so maybe some kind S8 person just took a look and helped? Who knows, but happy to have it back. Thanks SW, kind forum people who came by and searched for me and any S8 staff who might have helped!thanks for the update. That is very strange, but glad you got it.
Signed
Concerned fellow gamer! Lol.

kajohn345
08-08-17, 09:36 AM
I really wish they would make a better value pack. More gavels, more bobbins, same price, I'd totally buy it. Who needs these stupid objection trees? :(

gracelinda
08-08-17, 09:53 AM
First time in a long time was able to complete the quest...good luck to the rest of you in completing it.

Amarice
08-08-17, 11:58 AM
I am 2 collecting away from finishing and managed to obtain 2 treeples for now. Maybe or maybe not one more depending on how they spawn today and tomorrow, I am at 13 gavels atm.

I did not use any gems to get this far.

kattkrazie
08-08-17, 12:21 PM
Well, I finished. I did speed up the courthouse to get bobbins because I'm having surgery early early early tomorrow and will miss out on the very end of the event. I'm surprised that I'm still getting treeples, so I'll go ahead and go for a fourth just because I think they are fun. I doubt I'll make it though. We shall see. Overall, I feel like this is the best event in a long time.

Best of luck to you in your real life 'event'. I agree, the treeples are fun and a great addition to our kingdoms. I love their drops which are items I never buy outright. And the bakery's drops are awesome as well. Mine dropped 2 ice cream, sugar cane, and cocoa this morning. Anything that helps with the sweet feast is a welcome building for sure. Sweet feasts are so time-consuming to put together.

Nikospets
08-08-17, 12:23 PM
I am chopping rocks like crazy and only getting 2 scrolls per 20 chops! This started happening after I leveled up to level 9, it was bad before but this is ridiculous!!! Has anyone else noticed this?

lennumber1
08-08-17, 12:44 PM
63 Scrolls and 70 wigs from leveling up to level 10. Looks like once again there's an event I will not be able to complete. One day left and to come this close only to fail again.

kattkrazie
08-08-17, 12:46 PM
I am chopping rocks like crazy and only getting 2 scrolls per 20 chops! This started happening after I leveled up to level 9, it was bad before but this is ridiculous!!! Has anyone else noticed this?

Try chopping different types of rocks. After I finished the quest and was chopping rocks for materials, a small rock pile dropped 4 scrolls with only 5 chops. Even though I no longer needed the scrolls, I was still impressed. It's also important to chop several rocks consecutively. The drops seem to average out better that way. Good luck.

AnnirasSweets
08-08-17, 12:52 PM
Try chopping different types of rocks. After I finished the quest and was chopping rocks for materials, a small rock pile dropped 4 scrolls with only 5 chops. Even though I no longer needed the scrolls, I was still impressed. It's also important to chop several rocks consecutively. The drops seem to average out better that way. Good luck.

That's what I did also. I bought several outcroppings and once I got a scroll I moved onto the next rock and so on. I'm not sure if it really helped, but I was able to complete all my upgrades gem free. Mostly I think I convince myself that it's not all just completely random and little things like this help me succeed.

kattkrazie
08-08-17, 01:00 PM
That's what I did also. I bought several outcroppings and once I got a scroll I moved onto the next rock and so on. I'm not sure if it really helped, but I was able to complete all my upgrades gem free. Mostly I think I convince myself that it's not all just completely random and little things like this help me succeed.

Congrats on finishing without using gems. I bow to your mad s****. It gives others hope as well. :cool:

AnnirasSweets
08-08-17, 01:05 PM
Thanks, but like I said... I really don't think it's anything I actually did so much as just dumb, blind luck. I'm sure my lucky streak will end and someone else will get it soon! But I do agree that others should hold on to hope, it's not over til it's over after all.

VersaceMorrow
08-08-17, 01:18 PM
So industrial is for men only? :) I think many gals would disagree!

But it's not about that, steel doesn't gel well with knights, and castles, and faeries, and dragons, and frog princes, and alicorns, and unicorns! It's out of flare, out of time, out of mystery, out of style, out of place.

Anyways, if you like it, good for you. But it doesn't fit in my Castle Story.

Spin it around so the steel pipes are in the back...seriously, I hadn't noticed the steel till I read it on here and it's because of the way I had the bakery positioned

VersaceMorrow
08-08-17, 01:23 PM
YES!! This is one of my biggest pet peeves in this game. Drives me right up a wall. Okay, fine it's a matter of a deco vs a building...blah, blah, blah. But STILL why not give it one of those little bag looking things? I'd settle for that over a watering can. But here's a better idea, why not just code the prize buildings as oh, I don't know... a building? Then it wouldn't be an issue at all. If I didn't love the prize buildings so much I'd put them away but alas I'll keep them out and collect the awesome coins and drops while I suffer in aggravation.
When I first got the gold mines I thought they'd have the brown bag like all the other mines but they had the watering cans too...took forever to notice they were ready

appppppplecrumble
08-08-17, 01:25 PM

i scroll thru different types of rocks too. Am also not sure it makes a blind bit of difference, i feel like all of the coin ones are pretty standard, but it feels at least like i'm doing something slightly different & keeps my sanity. i also always feel like i get more quest drops when i'm not maxed on stone, coal, iron etc but i think again this is in my mind & so hard not to be maxed.

i've also have not needed gems & normally don't need gems but only bcos txs to alarms & insomnia i sleep less then 2 hours at a time anyway & can play 24/7 txs to carear have fone access. Was also lucky on ivy spawns she was 100% for me.

just hope all those heading for the line remember to dip & get across in time.

also i did say days ago how i'm pleased in a way that S8 did muck this quest up at 1st then instead of waiting to the end & giving a free gift we don't want they showed a lot of goodwill by changing the event. i wish lucky spawns weren't a part of it thou i will agree with others there.

but seeing more & more people still doing the event & fingers crossed making it at by the end & now knowing S8 can listen during quests hopefully if they get it wrong again people will persevere for a little longer & seeing people still playing & close to finishing makes me even more pleased they got this one wrong at first.

i btw like the steam punk look, they can't please us all all of the time lol & think it fits in with the fantasy theme, rather steam punk then disney knock offs (cough stanley cough) & mermaids lol.

Oh my only bit of advice is that the office, like all quest buildings, won't be many gems to speed up for last minute dashes of bobbins. 4 gems no??? if you need .... good luck to all

29vanilla
08-08-17, 03:57 PM
Update for me: many many pages back I was whining that this would be impossible. It wasn't -- got to level 10! Have "one" treeple and will most likely get enough gavels for 2 treeples. Just need 2 more gavels along with the reward of 6 and I'll then have a pair. Yippeeee. So this event was great accept for the spawn rates on treeples in my kingdom. I've literally been glued to my phone every waking hour playing and playing. Checking on my mines constantly. I am shocked that others have reported being able to make double figure treeples. Not that I wanted that many lol, but that just goes to show you I have the unlucky kingdom in this event. Wondering if my luck will change next time. Hmmmm

So those of you still struggling, keep at it if you have the time, if real life needs your attention, so be it. Don't feel bad that you couldn't finish. Because; even tho S8 gave us a fix, some of us needed a fix on treeple spawns which we never got.

Congrats to all who will be able to finish and I feel so sad for those who couldn't. I know we all would have gladly gifted gavels to each other if we could, so thanks CS players for your virtual support! It means a lot to know that we're all in this together.

PrincessCelestian
08-08-17, 04:30 PM
Bakery drops = severely disappointing. For a 3x3 footprint, I need a whole lot more than some sugar cane and cocoa every 5 or 6 hours or whatever it is. Into storage it goes. . . Could have at least dropped pies or ice cream or chocolate bars.

kattkrazie
08-08-17, 04:46 PM
Bakery drops = severely disappointing. For a 3x3 footprint, I need a whole lot more than some sugar cane and cocoa every 5 or 6 hours or whatever it is. Into storage it goes. . . Could have at least dropped pies or ice cream or chocolate bars.

It does drop ice cream. I got 2 with one collection. Someone else reported getting the cocoa bars further back in the forum although I haven't gotten any yet. The common drop is for sugar cane and cocoa beans with the better things thrown in occasionally, I guess.

RealGoblinKing
08-08-17, 05:40 PM

*Spoilers* It does have a chance to drop ice cream! It has a chance to drop ice cream, sugar, or sugar cane. In addition to this, it always drops at least one sugar cane and one cocoa bean. :)

neska04
08-08-17, 05:56 PM
I liked this event: entertaining story and dialogue, reasonable tasks, useful packages and good prizes. My main account reached the end with 4 days to go, after buying a few packages. Secondary accounts (no purchasing or gem spending) got treeples and to level 7-9, with community prizes and at least the bar and grill and the courthouse for one. How far the secondary accounts got depended on how much the kids played��

Some recent events didn't get anything like as far along or such useful prizes in our secondary kingdoms, and even my main one couldn't complete them all.

midninghtcm
08-08-17, 06:15 PM
I'm almost done, but treepels are rare in my kingdom. Rarely do I get them from the mines. Only from Ivy's Hut. I'm hoping that I can finish it with a bit of luck.

SpiritWind00
08-08-17, 08:07 PM
Poll added! :)

msmorg
08-08-17, 08:52 PM
Less than a day left and I get a boar from Ivy and 0 Treeples from my 2 mines. Oh well.

Den8137259
08-08-17, 09:57 PM
Thanks SW (: ★

shellyeas
08-08-17, 10:43 PM
Finally I made it. First time I was able to complete a story like this. I just upgrades my law to level 10, tamed a treeples and I am 200 bobbins away dfrom the last prize, so that shouldnt be a problem. I did drop out of the quests at the mithril part since I just Dont have those.
I set all my main quests aside and spend all my energy On chopping and fishing.

Tnx for all the great tips that were given here and Good luck in the last hours of you still need it!

hottrthanhott
08-08-17, 11:37 PM

I actually did pre-play planning arrangements for when I gave birth lol Love the commitment lol

Good idea to speed up to collect from the Law Office. I think it's only 4 gems and right now they are charging 5999 gems for auto getting the bakery.

Besos!

calicokittennope
08-09-17, 02:00 AM
I really loved this event. I love steampunk so much!

I finished my entire event early without gems and was really surprised. It was enjoyable rather than having to stress to the last second only to then fail. Normally I can't do all the stuff, let alone finish, so i just build pets especially if they're cats! I managed to build three treadles to guard my fruit trees, thought I could get a 4th but the mine didn't cough it up, so it's unlikely but that's okay. I hope future events follow this as it was little to no stress for me. (Then again I am insomniac so I'm up/down in out of sleep round the clock and it just timed right with collects so I maybe just got lucky by being chronically ill and for once it's good for something to be so sick lol, so I'm not sure what stress level would be if I slept normal and worked)

DeeDeeBird70
08-09-17, 02:08 AM
Wow, I just got a gold nugget from the courthouse. Not listed as a drop. One collection from law office away from finishing the 2400 bobbins for the bakery. Very frustrated by low spawn rate of treeples from the mines. Only tamed one. Also the low return of scrolls from chopping rocks. I used up a bunch of deep mine formations that were from quests. Sped up Ivy twice for timing so did spend 4 or 5 gems.

babublik
08-09-17, 02:11 AM
My fey courthouse just dropped a gold nugget ;)

Very happy about that, even though I'm not going to complete the event since I stopped collecting after I reached level 8 and just used the gavels to craft 3 treeples instead. Overall, I liked this event... I just didn't have enough energy to collect enough wigs and scrolls. I probably could've reached level 9 had I kept trying but really it's not worth the stress if I'm not going to make it to level 10. Now I'm hoping to get the bakery, but I'm at least 8 hrs short of collecting enough so I'll have to decide if it's worth my gems. Either way, this was a successful event for the goals I put on myself and will be happy with my prizes regardless.

cavegirl1
08-09-17, 02:18 AM
I have decided to do this event without reading the requirements from the forum, just to see what it is like when I really can't plan ahead. Will be interested to see how I go.

See you at the end of the event :)

(Now forcing myself to leave without reading any posts in this thread ...)

So I did what I said, ie not checking this thread to plan ahead, and got to finish and get 2 treeples with about a day and a half to go (no gems spent).

I have no idea how people have felt about the event, except from comments from neighbours etc, and will be interested to see the poll results. So apologies if what I say isn't what others experienced.

I do think I chose a good event (by chance) to try without knowing what lay ahead, as requirements for the upgrade of the law office were basically just increased with each level. So I just worked on each level and given the slower pace of gavels, could just get the other parts while waiting for them. Going by neighbours I think my treeple spawns were reasonably good, so that helped. I didn't have a tavern out, so that delayed me a bit at the end but I had time for that. I guess I was lucky there weren't delays like that at each level.

So in terms of enjoyment
- I really enjoyed the dialogue
- It was quite repetitive, so I liked not thinking about / knowing the total amount of rock chopping etc needed, it made it much more relaxing for me
- Not knowing whether prizes were going to be useful made for a nice surprise with some of the drops I have got from them
- I was still able to use energy to move a bit further forward with the mermaid story line, so that was good

So overall, I think I rate it on the plus side

But I would still like a break from timed events :). And I am sure there will be many where spawn rates were still an issue.

And finally, good luck to those still working on finishing!

shemacty
08-09-17, 04:01 AM
There's no way I'm going to finish. Keep adding ponds but I hardly ever get wigs! I've taken the game to work just so I can collect from ponds! Now there are nine hours left and I still need like eighty. Why do I keep trying these events?

jackylina29
08-09-17, 07:03 AM
Not gonna finish very bummed...maybe should have gotten more ponds I had 6 I collected as often as I could but seemed like only got 1 or 2 wigs on some collections and 4 at the most...the mines started spawning boars one day instead of treeples I may be able to upgrade building to level 9 right before my time runs out bummed I won't get bakery and I would buy the offer if it didn't have those trees I won't use and maybe a little more of the other things I could use...oh well excited for nursery event since its permenant

Indryia
08-09-17, 07:07 AM
Wow, I just got a gold nugget from the courthouse. Not listed as a drop. One collection from law office away from finishing the 2400 bobbins for the bakery. Very frustrated by low spawn rate of treeples from the mines. Only tamed one. Also the low return of scrolls from chopping rocks. I used up a bunch of deep mine formations that were from quests. Sped up Ivy twice for timing so did spend 4 or 5 gems.

I was really wondering if that baby new event will ask for lots of gold nuggets ...
In my kingdom it seems its raining with gold. I got like 15 in the last week. My gold mine gave me 4 days in a row one, which is unusual since my mine always drop a nugget, an apple and an egg, one after other. The peacock also gave me 3 or 4 nuggets in a row. Plus from the mines and rocks.
This was really unexpected. But hey, I am not complaining lol

Jackiesq
08-09-17, 07:12 AM
Bakery is mine! 😃

ladyperidot
08-09-17, 07:37 AM
I ended up with level 8 law office, all individual prizes and 4 treeple. I sent a few gems to speed up a collection once or twice is all

xhuxhmaxhuxh
08-09-17, 07:38 AM
Will the Law Office drop anything useful post-event? I only have enough gavels to upgrade the Law Office to level 10 OR craft a Treeple but not both. What to do?

AnnirasSweets
08-09-17, 07:43 AM
Was just checking out the fences that were the second community prize and to my surprise, each one adds 5 royal points. Don't think I have anything else that offers that many. Yet another excellent gift from this event.

Indryia
08-09-17, 07:54 AM
Will the Law Office drop anything useful post-event? I only have enough gavels to upgrade the Law Office to level 10 OR craft a Treeple but not both. What to do?

We don't know yet. We will see the drops once the event its over.
I will say go for the treeple. Hopefully it will keep same drops, which make it very useful.
Plus, later, if you will have some gems to spare, you can always upgrade the Law Office. Just make sure you have all the wings and the scrolls, maybe you can still get some gavels. And later, we can buy gavel by gavel, or all at once. Depends on your gems, and of course if it will drop something else beside coins.

brigadoon365
08-09-17, 08:11 AM
I liked this event. I spent a lot of money and a lot of gems. However, I have been on vacation and my playing hours were severely limited. I think it would have been very doable if I had had my normal routine. I spent the money and gems because I really wanted the buildings. Totally my choice, didn't feel "forced."

cccymaaa
08-09-17, 08:27 AM
I finished my event on Sunday. Now checking inventory for something else and found that I got double the prizes. 2 x bakery, courthouse, bar and traps and 20 of the path and fences.

appppppplecrumble
08-09-17, 09:15 AM
So I did what I said, ie not checking this thread to plan ahead, and got to finish and get 2 treeples with about a day and a half to go (no gems spent).

I have no idea how people have felt about the event, except from comments from neighbours etc, and will be interested to see the poll results. So apologies if what I say isn't what others experienced.

I do think I chose a good event (by chance) to try without knowing what lay ahead, as requirements for the upgrade of the law office were basically just increased with each level. So I just worked on each level and given the slower pace of gavels, could just get the other parts while waiting for them. Going by neighbours I think my treeple spawns were reasonably good, so that helped. I didn't have a tavern out, so that delayed me a bit at the end but I had time for that. I guess I was lucky there weren't delays like that at each level.

So in terms of enjoyment
- I really enjoyed the dialogue
- It was quite repetitive, so I liked not thinking about / knowing the total amount of rock chopping etc needed, it made it much more relaxing for me
- Not knowing whether prizes were going to be useful made for a nice surprise with some of the drops I have got from them
- I was still able to use energy to move a bit further forward with the mermaid story line, so that was good

So overall, I think I rate it on the plus side

But I would still like a break from timed events :). And I am sure there will be many where spawn rates were still an issue.

And finally, good luck to those still working on finishing!

i was hoping you were going to come back with your non forum following feedback, you were definitely missed.

i thought about how not knowing how many of each item needed for each level was good for morale an interesting thought.

i guess can see your point that this type of quest, the community bash things & collect things, rather then a storybook, visit this/that & the other was possibly a good one to do without the forum. Thou please don't sit out the next one too lol just to test yourself :D

i'm too tied to my need to be organised to try it, but i can totally understand how the prizes were nice as a surprise.

The one thing i agree with the most thou is please a break from timed events for a couple of weeks. Maybe even a break from a Monster Hunt either. Grats on finishing forum free.

fhyffddh
08-09-17, 09:46 AM
I thought this was an awesome event. Very doable (and I had some vacation time last week where I couldn't check my phone at all!) Treeple spawning wasn't too much (or really, at all) of an issue for me in this event - while I was leveling up, it was having enough energy to collect all of the wigs and scrolls required that was the bottleneck. But, in the end I was able to meet my goals of fully upgrading my law office and getting two Treeples well ahead of the deadline. I enjoyed the unique dialogue/story. I thought all of the decorations/prizes (including the Treeple) were very cool looking, quirky and useful. Thank you for your hard work on this event, Storm8! I particularly appreciated the mid-event increase in the Bobbins drops which made this event very achievable.

maryamhjm
08-09-17, 09:56 AM
I need to use 49 gems to receive final price, worth it or not?

jaymieb2
08-09-17, 10:06 AM
Another event with random spawns. So frustrating to read that it was easy for some when I was unable to upgrade my law office to level 10 because of the lack of gavels and could not craft any triples. Very frustrating!!!

I did spend some gems, but I refuse to spend on random drops when there should be guaranteed drops from SOMETHING! Have routinely received Dire Boar spawns from Ivy's Hut (about half of the time) and when my Sparkling Mine DID bother to spawn something, it was also a Dire Boar about half of the time. Frustrating!!!

And the poll doesn't list options for
Didn't Complete event, spent gems
Didn't complete event, no gems

wamboltia
08-09-17, 10:46 AM
Ahhh, so close...about 450 bobbins shy of the final building prize. Oh well...I played this event very relaxed, kinda quit after lvl 7. Scrolls were just too far a few between. Congratulations to those who finished!!

EsmeW2
08-09-17, 10:51 AM
I enjoyed this event. I thought it was more varied than some we've had. I was happy that S8 sorted out the issue with the bobbin drops quite early on, but by then I'd already started digging into my stock of gems so that I could get more gavels to upgrade the law office more quickly. I did this by getting extra Treeple traps and by speeding up Ivy - who was always a reliable source of treeples on both of my games. It must have been very frustrating for users who got boars from her hut. Although I had a few nights without much continuous sleep I was grateful to not be rushing at the end. I managed to make two treeples on each game - I've no idea how the people who made lots of them did it. And I like the law suit of armour that we got right at the end, it even has a nice little shadow - it may only be deco but it can stay out as a permanent fixture for me.

tuffyjkitten
08-09-17, 11:41 AM
What does "completing the event" really mean? I checked yes because I have a level 10 law office but I didnt get the final individual prize.

FrostedThings
08-09-17, 11:43 AM
I need to use 49 gems to receive final price, worth it or not?

It depends on your needs. The bakery drops sugar cane, cocoa and something else I can't remember... ice cream, maybe?

The drops are useful in my kingdom, so I plan on keeping it on the board. But if those things aren't needed in your kingdom, it'd be okay to skip it.

I think 49 gems for a one-time-only building with good drops a pretty awesome price, though. ;)

HuckleTown
08-09-17, 11:47 AM
I'm not sure how to answer the poll:
I have a level 10 law office, crafted a Treeple and have over 2400 spools. However, I did not complete the storyline quest as I didn't want to use 5 mithril.

So did I complete the event or not? I'm tempted to say no because technically, I was unable to finish the quests.

Jackiesq
08-09-17, 11:50 AM
What does "completing the event" really mean? I checked yes because I have a level 10 law office but I didnt get the final individual prize.
Good point!
I also checked yes, because I got the final individual prize. But I didn't complete all goals, because my law office isn't level 10...

ellebasel
08-09-17, 12:29 PM
Oh goodness. My very post didn't go through. Will this, before I type more?

ellebasel
08-09-17, 12:37 PM
I'm at a very quick hello now..., my first time posting after all of these years playing.
Under 30 minutes to go, with 37 gavels, do I advance the mines to go for 2 Treeples or to upgrade the Law Office to level 10?
I'm thinking two more Treeples after following the forum. Does the level 10 Law Office actually provide more wanted resources?

pticaberk
08-09-17, 12:43 PM
I really enjoyed the event. Got all the prizes and 3 treeples. Thank you, S8, for changing bobbins drop!
I haven't used gems, but half of the days I was playing hardcore, with timers for Law Office, Ivy and 5th lvl mines. I'm not sure, that I'd got a single treeple without timers.
I like the prizes: free bread, ice cream and beams are really helpful for my kingdom.

As I used no gems for the event, I decided to purchase a Mithril Dragon. I'm not sure, if I'd need a lot of mithril, but it's also a way to show a support to my favorite game :)

Indryia
08-09-17, 12:44 PM
I'm at a very quick hello now..., my first time posting after all of these years playing.
Under 30 minutes to go, with 37 gavels, do I advance the mines to go for 2 Treeples or to upgrade the Law Office to level 10?
I'm thinking two more Treeples after following the forum. Does the level 10 Law Office actually provide more wanted resources?

I will just copy paste something I wrote earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by xhuxhmaxhuxh View Post

We don't know yet. We will see the drops once the event its over.
I will say go for the treeple. Hopefully it will keep same drops, which make it very useful.
Plus, later, if you will have some gems to spare, you can always upgrade the Law Office. Just make sure you have all the wings and the scrolls, maybe you can still get some gavels. And later, we can buy gavel by gavel, or all at once. Depends on your gems, and of course if it will drop something else beside coins.

Queenzod
08-09-17, 12:45 PM
I really, really liked those brownies. They were hilarious! I hope to see them again. Maybe when the Baron tries to enact tort reform? 😜

A pretty easy event, once the treeple spawn was improved and the other tweaks. The poll seems to indicate folks were happier with this event, too. Nice going, S8. Keep up the better work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Indryia
08-09-17, 12:49 PM
I really enjoyed the event. Got all the prizes and 3 treeples. Thank you, S8, for changing bobbins drop!
I haven't used gems, but half of the days I was playing hardcore, with timers for Law Office, Ivy and 5th lvl mines. I'm not sure, that I'd got a single treeple without timers.
I like the prizes: free bread, ice cream and beams are really helpful for my kingdom.

As I used no gems for the event, I decided to purchase a Mithril Dragon. I'm not sure, if I'd need a lot of mithril, but it's also a way to show a support to my favorite game :)

On part III on Mermaid quest you will need at some point like 60 mithril or more.
And also in another quest in the main story, to craft adamant, I don't know if you did that already.

ellebasel
08-09-17, 12:53 PM
Thank you Indyia!

PurpleScorpion76
08-09-17, 12:59 PM
5 mins on the clock and it disappears. Hmmm.

I want my Fey Gateway! Got it now!

DeeDeeBird70
08-09-17, 01:05 PM
Just got another GOLD NUGGET from the Courthouse. That makes two in a row.

RevdKathy
08-09-17, 01:19 PM
I ended up spending a handful of gems at the end, but that was down to work taking me out of signal area, so I had to squeeze the last few collections into about three hours.

I completed the building, one treeple and the full set of bobbins. Pretty pleased with that for a small handful of gems. My Real Life often gets in the way of timed events, so I expect to occasionally have to subsidise the game. I'm 2 gavels away from a second tree, so better drops might have improved that. But not complaining.

As others have said, it would be nice to have something not pressured, I'm enjoying mermaid line. Or something timed, but not too awful. Or even just a few days down time. There are goals I know I won't achieve, so I stop trying. Then it's lovely being able to tend my Kingdom.

My money is something that needs wool next, after the llama and the sheep on offer.

DeeDeeBird70
08-09-17, 01:24 PM
5 mins on the clock and it disappears. Hmmm.

I want my Fey Gateway! Got it now!

Funny that your clock disappeared. I was watching mine down to the end as I had one more collection from the law office that was 27 seconds ahead of the end. Ended with 2576 bobbins.

And we got 3 Fey Gateways worth 10 Royal points each.

hottrthanhott
08-09-17, 01:47 PM
Sooooo, I ended up spending 60 gems to fastfoward the collection time on the Office to get bobbins for the last prize... I also spent 80 gems to get 4 traps for Treeples since my kingdom was unfortunate on them spawning...

Besides that, all went peachy lol
I really did enjoy the event though I was one of the players who didn't get good spawn rates. Post event, however, the drop for the Law Office level 10 was only $325 coins. Errrrrr... What The Fudge!? Lol
Can't WAIT to see what my ONE LONELY crafted Treeple will surprise me with.

Hope most of you finished!

spyd58
08-09-17, 02:00 PM
Was pretty fun event. Treeples were the big challenge of course but did manage to craft 4 and complete law office to level 10. Spent a few gems here and there but was not too expensive. All in all a good event S8!

Indryia
08-09-17, 02:18 PM
My first collection from Law office gave me 325 coins.

maiden85
08-09-17, 02:44 PM
My first collection from my level 8 law office gave 275 coins. No black banners telling me I was maxed on anything. The law office may go into storage in my kingdom. The grouchy looking tree (can't remember it's name) gave another plant in a log. This will be useful when we have to chop and chop some of these things for a future event. Growing my stash of old logs, plants in a log, and something grassy, I can't remember what. I like the bar and grille drops; I collected about 1800 coins from it earlier today. It is sitting with my other food dropping buildings.

I did not get enough spools/bobbins to finish the individual prize, and I'm ok with that. I decided it wasn't worth chopping as much as needed to reach a level 10 law office. I am happy with my 3 treeples. Overall a nice event. Thanks s8.

kimrachel2
08-09-17, 02:49 PM
I finished with a level 10 law office and two treeples. Sadly, i was 170 bobbins short of the last individual prize. I was on track but unfortunately that little thing called life interrupted my regular collecting time. I used all my gems to speed up the timers but in the end sleep got me and I just couldn't get there.

vickibabes
08-09-17, 03:14 PM
I did use gems to complete within the last 2 hours, but only 9 in total. Didnt get the top prize, but very happy with how nearly all the prizes this time give permanent rewards.

All in all a very enjoyable quest.

maryamhjm
08-09-17, 03:29 PM
My treeples gave me a wooden beam, plant in log and grass so pretty much the same as during the event. Spent about 50 gems to speed up the office for enough bobbins for final price. Al in all nice event, but I hope S8 can make future events less time consuming as I feel these events take over my whole daily life, which shouldn't be case if you play for fun.

UnkelFester
08-09-17, 04:16 PM
I managed to get the Bakery with three hours to spare. I stopped upgrading the law office at level 8 as I just couldn't be bothered to chop all those rocks for the scrolls. I managed to make 3 Treeples. I probably could have made a couple more but I parked a Troll yesterday to keep the Dire Boars away. I had no problems with spawning Treeples from Ivy or the sparkling mines during the event.

I enjoyed this event and the antics of the Brownies. The Treeples, the Bakery and Ye Olde Bar and Grille all give useful drops and are much appreciated. The law office has already gone into store. I didn't use gems or buy any packs during the event, I was going to buy the 15 minutes unlimited energy pack, but didn't in the end.

morsith
08-09-17, 05:22 PM
I finished two days ago. Law office lv 10, all individual prizes and just 1 treeple. No gems needed or interrupted sleep, so yay! :) I do hope S8 changes the drops for the law office though. Seems a shame to spend all that time and energy leveling it up, only to have it drop coins.

ktorewqas
08-09-17, 06:11 PM
It would be great if s8 provide the drops of each prize and buildings at the beginning of the event.

appppppplecrumble
08-09-17, 06:47 PM
i'm worrying S8 will see the 31.78% finished without gems and see this quest as a failure???

(& i guess people wud tick this if they hadn't done the unlimited energy option)

about a 1/3 completed & didn't pay, this inc me but i have to say i do spend money on this game & i swear the next fun thing i don't feel i HAVE to buy i will.

guess only they know if changing bobbin drops cost them projected money but goodwill (which was haemorrhaging) is worth it in the long run no???

please continue to make quests slightly less stressful for most (i know & feel for some poor forum friends who had unlucky/lucky spawn issues)

even if you make a tiny bit less money on the quests then offer other fun things, esp the 15 minute free energy people seem to love more often instead.

i just opened up the 4th mermaid slot (YAY me lol) i wudda loved unlimited 15 minutes.

swstar
08-09-17, 07:36 PM
I completed the lv 10 law office but did not get last prize and I did spend money and gems. Disappointed but not surprised, I normally don't do these events because they are nearly impossible for me and drops are so random. For past 5 days none of my mines spawned a treeple, how fair is that? Then last 2 days ivys hut was spawning boars...ugh it is so unfair.

farmerbrown2010
08-09-17, 07:40 PM
Really enjoyed the event. Although it was challenging for me I did manage to get all of the prizes and make 2 treeples and finished with 1 day to spare. I did speed up the timers with gems.

kattkrazie
08-09-17, 07:48 PM
i'm worrying S8 will see the 31.78% finished without gems and see this quest as a failure???

(& i guess people wud tick this if they hadn't done the unlimited energy option)

about a 1/3 completed & didn't pay, this inc me but i have to say i do spend money on this game & i swear the next fun thing i don't feel i HAVE to buy i will.

guess only they know if changing bobbin drops cost them projected money but goodwill (which was haemorrhaging) is worth it in the long run no???

please continue to make quests slightly less stressful for most (i know & feel for some poor forum friends who had unlucky/lucky spawn issues)

even if you make a tiny bit less money on the quests then offer other fun things, esp the 15 minute free energy people seem to love more often instead.

i just opened up the 4th mermaid slot (YAY me lol) i wudda loved unlimited 15 minutes.

You're forgetting that only a small number of players participate in the forum. So the poll doesn't accurately reflect the experiences of ALL players. I played CS for 3 years without ever looking at the forum. And bought a lot of gems during that period.

So I guess the polls are fun for those of us on the forum, but there's still a whole lot of data which we have no clue about.

This event was probably a huge success overall. The prizes were great this time so hopefully that change will continue in other quests as well.

Congrats on opening up all your land. I hope more expansions are in our future.

KekeAndLittle
08-09-17, 08:57 PM
I wanted to say thank you to S8 for this event and some of the other recent ones. It truly seems, to me, that they ARE listening and trying to improve the fun, decrease the stress, etc. I finished this event on the last day... Early in the day, i reached my Level 10 law office. 7 minutes before the end of the event i got the bakery. Yes, i had to spend gems to do so, but no money on this one. In the past six months I've done a number of events, spending gems AND money and not been able to complete them. So, only needing to use gems, not cash , and complete everything was super fun! Thank you, S8 for hearing us that the bobbin drop was too low and there would be too many disappointed people... And you increased the drop rate... nicely done.
Also, the prizes were awesome! And will contain bite to be so now that the event is finished! Wow! And thanks!
And, with this event, i took a different attitude about my gems... I earn them, and if they allow me to enjoy an event more, I'll use them! After all, i lose 10-20 QUITE FREQUENTLY in gem steals, so I might as well use them when I have them...
If I could ask for a few things that would add improvement and enjoyment, they would be:
1... when there is a building, such as ivy's hut, that is integral to having success with an event, please, please, PLEASE turn off the possibility of other monsters dropping... it is SO discouraging to be near the finish line, know you have only three collections left with ivy and to spawn a dire boar for two of them! It would not have been so bad, if the mines dropped more frequently, but they didn't.... in this instance, Ivy's Hut should have been a definite drop of ONLY Treeples
2... please please please add a confirmation button for gem use so we don't have the many instances of gem steels... for me, they are the thing that most discourages me with this game, and I walked away for over a year because of them. NO ONE benefits from the gem steals, not evenS8, as they cause too much in the way of "bad feelings" amongst the players. A Confirmation button has been requested since At Least 2014. Please hear the players request and finally add this.
Thanks for listening, KekeAndLittle

peachtreeshoppe
08-10-17, 04:10 AM
I appreciate that I was able to get to L10 even with a vacation thrown in and a few days of either not playing all day or just checking in twice when I was on baby-watching-nap duty. I didn't get the final individual prize, but I expected that. I used gems to speed up the law office collection a couple times because I didn't know if I'd play the next day and I was so close to the second to last individual prize.

I'm actually surprised I got to L10. It wouldn't have happened if I didn't spend every check in just tapping ponds and chopping rocks. I even gave up kitchen and workshop crafts because I knew I needed every energy, but since I'm L50 and only have the mermaid quest left, it's fine by me to give up "normal" play for a bit.

rembetiko
08-10-17, 04:41 AM
I spent money to complete the level 10 law office because I simply cannot stay up all night to play. But I am very disappointed. If I knew that it will only drop coins (not even stone or wood) I wouldn't have made any in-app purchases. Well, I will keep this in mind and next time I will save my money. The individual prizes were nice, though. The community prizes were superfluous. Too bad we can't have one without the other.

maryamhjm
08-10-17, 04:52 AM

31.78% is not a lot in my eyes. I did ticked event completed although I didn't upgraded my office to level 10 but for me I feel I completed it because I do not see the point in upgrading to level 10. Instead I made a few treeples which gives me more than just coin. Also a lot of old time players are probably in the 31.78% and we al know that most of them have the advantage of the loveshack and thus lots of energy giving animals and buildings etc. But I do hope that S8 will be more clear in next events what the drops are of each building/animal after the event. For me the best price is crafting the treeples and the ye old Bar 'n Grille(this should have been the final price in my eyes as the courthouse and bakery drops are not that good). Also I really do not like the Objection tree's drop, it is 2x2 and only drops 1 wood most of the time(sometimes 1 log), the treeples are less space consuming than the Objection trees but have a better drop. So al in all the treeples like last events onyx boar are my favourite prize.

hottrthanhott
08-10-17, 08:43 AM
Alright, I have collected plenty from the Law office. All I have gotten is $325 coins each collection. Anyone else has gotten something different? Let me know to see if it should go into storage, unfortunately. Thanks.

sweerfarmer
08-10-17, 10:02 AM
Alright, I have collected plenty from the Law office. All I have gotten is $325 coins each collection. Anyone else has gotten something different? Let me know to see if it should go into storage, unfortunately. Thanks.

Same experience, will be going in storage soon

HuckleTown
08-10-17, 12:37 PM

Mine is in storage. Just coins

cavegirl1
08-10-17, 04:49 PM
Mine is in storage. Just coins

Yep, mine too. The only things I have left out from the event are my 2 treeples, the bar and grill and 1 objection tree (which is nicely hidden :) )

Zirilka
08-10-17, 05:10 PM
Mine is out but only for the looks.

karak71
08-11-17, 06:06 PM
Best of luck to you in your real life 'event'. I agree, the treeples are fun and a great addition to our kingdoms. I love their drops which are items I never buy outright. And the bakery's drops are awesome as well. Mine dropped 2 ice cream, sugar cane, and cocoa this morning. Anything that helps with the sweet feast is a welcome building for sure. Sweet feasts are so time-consuming to put together.

They really are! My hospital stay went okay! Home now and resting! Thanks! ❤️