PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant is out of sync w/ server...

Unregistered
03-17-11, 09:04 PM
My restaurant name is Sweet Grille, lvl 21...and this problem just started a little while ago. I was redecorating my restaurant, and put almost all of my stuff into storage. Everything else is out, but whenever I try to take out any chairs, it always tells me that my restaurant is out of sync with the server and they have refreshed my restaurant. Now it is pretty annoying, and im not sure what to do!! Plzz help:/

Unregistered
03-17-11, 09:19 PM
I am having the same problem!! I CANNOT place any chairs now. ID. diizzyfist lvl 38 I think.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 09:24 PM
After visiting a neighbor, I came home to find it redecorated. I exited the program then came right back. The restaurant was back to it's original decorations but I have lost all my food and received no money for it. This problem is different from yours but I wondered if others were having problems.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 10:02 PM
Exact. same. problem.
StormID: jupernia
Level 23
Restaurant name: Aw yeahhhh.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 10:55 PM
me too

storm id:nitezshoz
level 25
restaurant name:nitezmusic

Unregistered
03-17-11, 11:46 PM
Me too !! Its driving me nuts :((
Storm id - lorrainebt67
Level- 26
Restaurant name- maxies

Unregistered
03-18-11, 01:00 AM
Ive got same problem but only seems to happen when im trying to place white chairs. Getting really annoying.

Imoz
03-18-11, 01:45 AM
Me too.. Iam in lvl 21, my id is Imzo... Please solve this problem as its really bugging.

Unregistered
03-18-11, 07:23 PM
Ive got same problem but only seems to happen when im trying to place white chairs. Getting really annoying.
I only have problems with the white chairs...and those are the only ones I have lolz. But, I read on somebody's post that if u place the chair down first and then the table over it, it works! I tried it and it works greatt! Add me: sweetgurl2016 & check my restaurant out. :)

Unregistered
03-18-11, 08:20 PM
there is a way to fix it

Unregistered
03-19-11, 03:43 AM
I've been having this issue for at least three days now. I just expanded and was redecorating and towards the end when I'm trying to push around and add new furniture I kept coming up with the error that its out of sync and had refreshed. Then I lose everything I just did. Now when it comes to cooking or anything else I'm fine... it just happens when I try to move furniture or decorations.

User id - lolaladel

Unregistered
03-19-11, 04:59 AM
same problem, I could not retrieve the items in my inventory... please solve this bug asap!! my id is yeahim
thanks!

Unregistered
03-19-11, 06:46 AM
I am having the same problem and it has been ongoing since last night. VERY FRUSTRATING!!! I have powered down and restarted, I have went out and went back in, I have tried buying a differnet piece of furniture and nothing is working. Please help!!!
Storm8 Id is MysticalCat Level 24 and my Restaurant is kitty's

Unregistered
03-19-11, 08:08 AM
same here!!!!! all the food disappears and i cannot place chairs!
it is sooooo annoying!!!!
my id: shichumummy
restaurant name is london
help!!!!

Unregistered
03-19-11, 08:40 AM
like i said, there is a way to fix it in the RS discussion.

Donnahh
03-19-11, 03:04 PM
Guys here is a work around someone found:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?9938-Server-sync-error&p=53637&viewfull=1#post53637

Unregistered
03-19-11, 09:25 PM
HELP! I have the same problem, please help.