PDA

View Full Version : Known Stormie selling expired Event items

ladyinhotpink
07-23-17, 02:37 AM
I have a question, why is bunny bait (carrot wrapped in pink bow) showing up in stormies store when it is not Easter? Can anyone answer this?

Rynetory2
07-23-17, 06:23 AM
I've flagged this over. Thanks for reporting.

laylaaj
08-11-17, 03:02 PM
I have also noticed it in neighbours stores, and I would like to know how come after the time of 24 or so hours is up it hasn't automatically been bought up by stormie?

griffithpack
10-09-17, 01:15 PM
I find it incredibly annoying that Stormy is selling items from previous events in his shop - is it because I?m at a high level - or is this happening to everyone🤔 Or is it to trick new players into buying something they?ll never even need - come on team - get it together! How much longer will kitty nip from the last event keep working?

cosmolife
10-11-17, 05:34 PM
Stormie is still selling those items from the cat in the tree event. I just screenshotted this in my game:

I think they've forgotten to write the codes to take those out of our games :p

Rynetory2
10-11-17, 11:09 PM
I have also noticed it in neighbours stores, and I would like to know how come after the time of 24 or so hours is up it hasn't automatically been bought up by stormie?

Stormie will buy only 1 slot randomly so if the player has several slots, it will take several days to clear them.

Rynetory2
10-11-17, 11:09 PM
I find it incredibly annoying that Stormy is selling items from previous events in his shop - is it because I?m at a high level - or is this happening to everyone�� Or is it to trick new players into buying something they?ll never even need - come on team - get it together! How much longer will kitty nip from the last event keep working?

Stormie is still selling those items from the cat in the tree event. I just screenshotted this in my game:

I think they've forgotten to write the codes to take those out of our games :p

Thanks for your feedback on this. I've reported it over.

Rynetory2
10-18-17, 01:08 AM
Just want to let you guys know that the Farm 2 team is working on clearing these items out of Stormie's store. Please post if you're still seeing them in Stormie's. Thanks.

driver1711
10-20-17, 04:19 PM
Just want to let you guys know that the Farm 2 team is working on clearing these items out of Stormie's store. Please post if you're still seeing them in Stormie's. Thanks.
These are not in Stormie's store, but in another player that apparently has not had any of their items from the last event purchased.

Rynetory2
10-20-17, 09:03 PM
These are not in Stormie's store, but in another player that apparently has not had any of their items from the last event purchased.

Thanks for your feedback. Could it be that the player had many slots of them? Stormie buys only 1 slot per day so it may take a couple of days to clear them.

driver1711
10-21-17, 03:38 AM
Thanks for your feedback. Could it be that the player had many slots of them? Stormie buys only 1 slot per day so it may take a couple of days to clear them.
Player has 12 slots with 8 filled with kitty event items. I have not noticed any change for the player since the event ended, unless they had many more extra items and have been adding as the days go by.

driver1711
10-24-17, 06:35 PM
Looks like Storm8 must have fixed this problem. Players that I saw with Kitty items now seem to be cleared. Thanks

Rynetory2
10-24-17, 08:53 PM
Thank you for your feedback. :)

laylaaj
10-26-17, 12:17 AM

I have a particular inactive neighbor who STILL has about 4 bunny bait in their shop and has done for months! This is no way a problem for me in the game but seeing as stormie should be buying an item a day and there are only about 7 items in this shop (including regular non event things) their shop never, ever changes. Like I said l?m just curious why, especially as it sounds like it should have been emptied months ago.

ctrsummer
10-26-17, 12:22 AM
stormiest is selling fish dangling bait from other events. It's super frustrating because I need real things here to work!!! Thx

Rynetory2
10-26-17, 08:07 AM
I have a particular inactive neighbor who STILL has about 4 bunny bait in their shop and has done for months! This is no way a problem for me in the game but seeing as stormie should be buying an item a day and there are only about 7 items in this shop (including regular non event things) their shop never, ever changes. Like I said l?m just curious why, especially as it sounds like it should have been emptied months ago.

I can be wrong but I think the player needs to log into the game to clear the items otherwise they'll still show in the shop.

Rynetory2
10-26-17, 08:08 AM
stormiest is selling fish dangling bait from other events. It's super frustrating because I need real things here to work!!! Thx

Can you help to post screenshot? Thanks.

driver1711
11-03-17, 05:20 AM
Looks like Storm8 must have fixed this problem. Players that I saw with Kitty items now seem to be cleared. Thanks

Thought was cleared earlier, but now see Fifty Shades looks just like before.

Rynetory2
11-03-17, 06:04 AM
Thanks for your updates. I've passed them in.

driver1711
11-04-17, 06:17 AM
Thanks for your updates. I've passed them in.Today, Stormie is again selling expired items.

eucom
11-04-17, 06:24 PM

Why is Stormie trying to sell me event items from last year?

Rynetory2
11-05-17, 12:02 AM
Thanks for your photo, it's very helpful. I've flagged it over.

laylaaj
11-05-17, 10:38 AM
Hopefully my photo upload works but Stormie still sell kitty item in my shop today too. Also my Studio still has Husky Toys in the options of what to make.

Rynetory2
11-06-17, 06:05 AM
Thanks for your photo. I've added it to my report.

jed1066
11-10-17, 09:56 AM
39778Why is stormie still selling items from past event . Maybe that is why mud buckets are not dropping mixed up events.

Meowmeowbeans
11-10-17, 03:24 PM
This issue should now be resolved and Stormie should no longer sell these items. If you see any other unusual items in Stormie's Store, please feel free to let us know so we can investigate.

Thanks for your patience!

Oneyellowlab
12-08-17, 03:34 PM
40607 This thread said it is solved but this is from my farm today. I am using IOS version 22.6.6.

Rynetory2
12-08-17, 09:59 PM
This thread said it is solved but this is from my farm today. I am using IOS version 22.6.6.

Hmmm Stormie is naughty again. I've flagged this over. Thanks for reporting this.

PookieBear50
12-24-17, 01:59 AM
This appeared in Stormie's Side Shop today. I thought this had been taken care of already?

Rynetory2
12-27-17, 12:19 AM
I'll ask the team to have a word with Stormie. Thanks.

Fairyreserve
01-09-19, 10:36 AM
Dear Stormie -

This is the second time you've offered me something in your shop that's from a past event. Are you testing me to see if I'm paying attn? Are you trying to give me early access to something we don't need yet cuz you have a crush on me? Are you actually a snake oil salesman? I'd show you a photo but the forum won't let me upload. I guess what I'm saying is... If you're not giving me this option for the now defunct Parrot lure on purpose... Maybe... Can you NOT? OK, thanks.

Fairy

Rynetory2
01-11-19, 12:56 AM
I've flagged this over. Thanks.

jentlezat
01-22-19, 12:31 PM
This has happened 2x's now, first time I bought the bait but was unable to use it as bait in the fish pond.
A lot of other past event items keep popping up that Stormie is trying to sell, can't you just delete those old items & get on with it?
Please stop with the junk that can't be used or sold. I usually buy everything - all 5 items- that are shown but no more.
Thanks.
jentlezat lvl 89
days on farm:1,272
completed orders: 24,116

Lilliepaddd
01-31-19, 12:56 AM
This has happened 2x's now, first time I bought the bait but was unable to use it as bait in the fish pond.
A lot of other past event items keep popping up that Stormie is trying to sell, can't you just delete those old items & get on with it?
Please stop with the junk that can't be used or sold. I usually buy everything - all 5 items- that are shown but no more.
Thanks.
jentlezat lvl 89
days on farm:1,272
completed orders: 24,116

I agree it's annoying and not necessary...

Rynetory2
02-01-19, 01:41 AM
This is a known bug, unfortunately. I've passed in your feedback over.

kindefarm1890
02-28-19, 08:27 AM
Dear Stormie -

This is the second time you've offered me something in your shop that's from a past event. Are you testing me to see if I'm paying attn? Are you trying to give me early access to something we don't need yet cuz you have a crush on me? Are you actually a snake oil salesman? I'd show you a photo but the forum won't let me upload. I guess what I'm saying is... If you're not giving me this option for the now defunct Parrot lure on purpose... Maybe... Can you NOT? OK, thanks.

Fairy

This pink and green lure is still coming up in Stormie's shop. The other day there were two in his shop. Can one of the programmers look into the issue and exclude this lure from appearing. Apparently this issue has been going on for nearly two months. Thanks

emmasegura
04-06-19, 01:20 PM
Could anyone tell me where I can use the present bait. I thought it would be in the pond but I have no option to use it when I go there. I?m at level 77 so not sure if I have to level up to use it but I can still buy it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

draughnc
04-07-19, 05:18 PM
It is from a past event and can not be used. People are selling it to free up barn space.

Could anyone tell me where I can use the present bait. I thought it would be in the pond but I have no option to use it when I go there. I?m at level 77 so not sure if I have to level up to use it but I can still buy it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

emmasegura
04-08-19, 02:06 AM
Thanks for your reply. It’s weird because sometimes Stormie gives it to me in his free six gifts. I thought it was from a previous event too but there seem to so many in circulation.

Rynetory2
04-08-19, 03:48 AM
Thanks for your reply. It’s weird because sometimes Stormie gives it to me in his free six gifts. I thought it was from a previous event too but there seem to so many in circulation.

This is a known bug with Stormie, unfortunately. :(

I've merged your thread to the current bug thread.

claeystrails
05-10-19, 08:28 AM
Stormie is still selling present baits. I just bought one thinking it was a golden lure

Fairyreserve
10-08-19, 06:54 AM
Stormie tried selling me wrapping paper the bother day. FYI.

RoyalBlue305
11-19-19, 07:10 AM
Stormie tried selling me wrapping paper the bother day. FYI.

I saw it again recently along with the light green bait.