PDA

View Full Version : Just got a dragon!

FieldsLikeB
07-22-17, 06:06 PM
Ok for the first time in ages I got a dragon on spin. So here's my question. It seems to me that a lot of posts went by months ago with people using Marshmallow in tourneys with good results is that correct? I got good left from feeding up Moss concentrate on feeding up this little yellow fellow?

Den8137259
07-22-17, 06:11 PM
★ marshmallow was an old Tourney Favourite (: ★

In recent tourneys she seemed to have fallen out of favour to newer drags, but hey I still use marshmallow in tourneys (: ★

She's still a fabulous fighter (: ★ do go and groom her for it (:

FieldsLikeB
07-22-17, 06:51 PM
★ marshmallow was an old Tourney Favourite (: ★

In recent tourneys she seemed to have fallen out of favour to newer drags, but hey I still use marshmallow in tourneys (: ★

She's still a fabulous fighter (: ★ do go and groom her for it (:

Thank you! I'm really pleased to have this dragon. I'm definately going to v get her ready for the arena. Friend me if you like I'm needing one gold bar friend as ones left the game but doesn't matter if you got your three I Iike this lovely upbeat note.

Den8137259
07-23-17, 03:21 AM
Thank you (: ★

nicsdragonisle
07-25-17, 01:43 PM
Ok for the first time in ages I got a dragon on spin. So here's my question. It seems to me that a lot of posts went by months ago with people using Marshmallow in tourneys with good results is that correct? I got good left from feeding up Moss concentrate on feeding up this little yellow fellow?
Congrats! I was hoping for Marshmallow too, tho no dragon for me this time around. I do remember seeing that she's a good battler too. I hope it is for you!

Anaboe
07-25-17, 03:32 PM
Rainbow Sentinel is a better alround fighter, but Marshmallow is a good second.

ksbmommy
07-25-17, 03:49 PM
Marshmallow and Petal (same colors) have been good to me so far when my champs quite on me or I feel like color matching.