PDA

View Full Version : ★ Upgradable Cloud Castle Habitat ★

Den8137259
07-22-17, 09:12 AM
The Cloud Castle is a premium habitat that Yellow, Green and White dragons can live in ★

As of July 7, 2017 the Cloud Castle can be upgraded to hold 5 dragons ★

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFWgMEBVoAEgxdP?format=jpg

★ didn't notice there's an upgrade till I tap on this habitat and saw the option ★

The1stCaretaker
07-22-17, 12:26 PM
Still not sure why they all are not upgradable. It sure does seem like they enjoy our suffering as others seem to say. Why is it so hard to make all habitats hold 1 more to help us out? I'd gladly pay to upgrade them all

Shar33
07-31-17, 07:06 PM
Why did they only do this once and have the event habitat hold 5 then not again and habitats back to 4? Things start looking up then they take it away and make people suffer again. It's like that with everything they do. Don't just do it once. Keep up the good things storm 8. People need the extra spaces for dragons

amerirish
07-31-17, 08:01 PM
So, again, 100 gold for one additional space :mad: this is EXTORTION! :mad:

The1stCaretaker
08-01-17, 06:33 AM
Now would be a perfect time for lunar landing and interstellar gateway to be made upgradable. Many users may not like it but I do and I have no other option, so I'd gladly pay for ALL habitats to be up to 5 to be able to continue to play. The little 3 dragon spaces doesn't help for long though. We need all habitats to get 200 + dragon spaces

Shar33
08-01-17, 12:35 PM
I really don't know what to say anymore. This company is just cruel heartless greedy 👉👌🖕. So instead of more habs to be upgraded you release more recent dragons from the past year. Seriously wtf is your malfunction storm8? I really don't understand if you can't add more land why did the habitat upgrades stop? Make a better effort already. Add 20 habitats but no land, make 3 habitats upgradable and that's it? Shheesh wtf?