PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant OUT OF SYNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRUSTERATING!

Unregistered
03-17-11, 06:21 PM
ID: Kudzo

My resto has been out of sync SINCE LAST NIGHT!!! my chairs are disappearing after i place them where i want them to be.. I've done this about 15 times today.. It's annoying. This update was pointless!!! it's messin up everything. Please fix this or atleast let us know you are working on fixing this issue!!! this is really frusterating. You should make sure things are working properly especially when people are using their money to promote ur business.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 06:45 PM
me toooooooooooo ! been out of sync all day !!!!! i hate this new update !!!

Unregistered
03-17-11, 06:53 PM
me toooooooooooo ! been out of sync all day !!!!! i hate this new update !!!

atleast i am not alove!!!! this is sooooo dumb!!!!

Unregistered
03-18-11, 01:18 PM
I had the same "Placement of Chairs" problem after updating to the new Restaurant Story.
Seems like TeamLava doesn't have a fix yet, but I have a solution to go around it:

1. In the Design Center, place a chair in a square that is not next to a table. (In an open area)
2. Let it "settle" there - exit out of the Design Center and reenter. After 10 seconds, if your app doesn't say "Out of Sync", the chair has settled.
3. Reenter the Design Center and move the chair next to the table you want. It should stay.

I tried it this way and was able to get all of my chairs out of storage. Seems like you can't place a chair next to a table right out of storage but can move it around once its settle into the restaurant. You can do multiple chairs at once like this - just make sure you place it in an "open" space first.

Hope this works for you like it did for me!

Unregistered
03-18-11, 03:34 PM
I had the same "Placement of Chairs" problem after updating to the new Restaurant Story.
Seems like TeamLava doesn't have a fix yet, but I have a solution to go around it:

1. In the Design Center, place a chair in a square that is not next to a table. (In an open area)
2. Let it "settle" there - exit out of the Design Center and reenter. After 10 seconds, if your app doesn't say "Out of Sync", the chair has settled.
3. Reenter the Design Center and move the chair next to the table you want. It should stay.

I tried it this way and was able to get all of my chairs out of storage. Seems like you can't place a chair next to a table right out of storage but can move it around once its settle into the restaurant. You can do multiple chairs at once like this - just make sure you place it in an "open" space first.

Thank u !!!!!

sophiacml
03-18-11, 07:39 PM
i had the same "placement of chairs" problem after updating to the new restaurant story.
Seems like teamlava doesn't have a fix yet, but i have a solution to go around it:

1. In the design center, place a chair in a square that is not next to a table. (in an open area)
2. Let it "settle" there - exit out of the design center and reenter. After 10 seconds, if your app doesn't say "out of sync", the chair has settled.
3. Reenter the design center and move the chair next to the table you want. It should stay.

this works! Well, at least more than 10 secs though! You guys should try it!

Neurosis
03-19-11, 08:55 AM
Tried the chair fix that was suggested. It's not helping what so ever. Lets me buy brand new things but won't let me move things around or take out of storage. Hope they fix this soon. I know it's the weekend so I'm not expecting anything till Monday at least.

ID: harvey30297
03-19-11, 12:37 PM
This is happening to me on restaurant and bakery story! i redesigned my restaurant this morning and when i tried to put all my chairs out it said out of sync and they all disappeared. WTF is going on!

ID: harvey30297
03-19-11, 01:16 PM
the solution that sophiacml gave worked for me, i am now back in business, everyone should try it

Sooty's Bistro
03-19-11, 01:34 PM
ID: Kudzo

My resto has been out of sync SINCE LAST NIGHT!!! my chairs are disappearing after i place them where i want them to be.. I've done this about 15 times today.. It's annoying. This update was pointless!!! it's messin up everything. Please fix this or atleast let us know you are working on fixing this issue!!! this is really frusterating. You should make sure things are working properly especially when people are using their money to promote ur business.

I agree my restaurant has been out of sync for the past two days. I tried to rearrange my bistro after extending and put 45 chairs into storage now I can't get any of them back. I am not buying chairs that cost gems until I get all my storage items back. Has team lava sorted this bug yet?

JaCe
03-19-11, 10:46 PM

Thanks heaps. That worked for me :D C'mon Team Lava.. fix this up!