View Poll Results: Do feel you have been jipped by restaurant story?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 16.67%
  • No

5 83.33%

Thread: This game is a sham!

New Resident

Thumbs down This game is a sham!

I liked this game even with all the stupid bugs until today! When I realized my hard work buiding my neighboorhood is a farce! First I need 10 neighbors to expand and when I get them I no lnger have the option. Next I need 15, I get them and of course miraculously the option is gone and now I need twenty! Shame on teamlava for not living up to your promises. I want to use my gems and coins to make my place look nice, and you are trying to force me to use them for expansions! Which of course is expensive. As usual its about money, not the gamer. Well this customer is NOT happy! See if I buy any gems now!

You may be confused on how the expansion is displayed, but once you have 10 neighbors, you are then able to see how many coins it costs to expand. ALL expansions cost coins or gems and just having the neighbors to unlock the ability to see how many coins it costs just isn't enough.

You may be thinking, "hey, I was about to get an expansion for practically nothing, but now all I see is this expansion for coins or gems."
    That's just the way it goes.

There's around 100 threads in this forum regarding people who were confused just as you were, so to prevent having too many threads, please use the useful search box if you have another issue.
    This is a signature.

Executive Chef
    Yes, just read the other posts. You won't get those for free, the reason they want you to have that many neighbors is mainly based off of the social aspect of these games.
    Why didn't you see the coins before? That's because the buttons are too small to put how much it will cost as well as what it takes to unlock.
    What you also seem to have done is overlooked the one that you unlocked completely as you don't mention it in your post.