Page 50 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HNO3 View Post
    And if they told people exactly what to do they'd be done in 2 days and asking when the next update is.

Thank you! Someone who gets it.

Fashion Designer
    Not everyone complains about no new goals. Those of us who don't are being punished for those that do.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy with it too . I've only got two expansions left (nearly got the permit for the first) so the game for me now is a matter of tending the animals for the exchange, and crafting to upgrade buildings - I've given up on the alicorn as despite daily quests for over 3 months I still haven't a wing! The possibility of getting one of the trials fulfilled just gives an element of anticipation and surprise to the activities I'm doing anyway.

Executive Chef
    Just my daily update. The only other two people I've heard about getting other badges besides the explorer got them from 1. Harvesting 12 mushroom rings constantly over 2/3 days while looking for glimmer dust and 2. Harvesting 66 strawberries.

Neither worked for me. Currently I'm maxed out on strawberries, mushrooms, glimmer dust, and glimmer bulbs (all harvested after the release of T&T) By the end of the day will be maxed out most/all other crops and nada for any kind of badge. Will go back to making kitchen stuff tonight to reduce inventory.

Maxed out on stone, iron ore, silver ore and jewels, wood. Almost maxed on blocks and nada.

Maxed out on eggs, milk, bacon, prime, water, etc (although some of those will go down as for the exchange)

Have crafted several of each feast and have tons of the other foods in inventory and nada.

So far maxing out on things doesn't seem to do anything for me :-(

Anyone else?

Rhino Keeper
    One of my neighbors got the potion badge from their third magic cement..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just my daily update. The only other two people I've heard about getting other badges besides the explorer got them from 1. Harvesting 12 mushroom rings constantly over 2/3 days while looking for glimmer dust and 2. Harvesting 66 strawberries.

Neither worked for me. Currently I'm maxed out on strawberries, mushrooms, glimmer dust, and glimmer bulbs (all harvested after the release of T&T) By the end of the day will be maxed out most/all other crops and nada for any kind of badge. Will go back to making kitchen stuff tonight to reduce inventory.

Maxed out on stone, iron ore, silver ore and jewels, wood. Almost maxed on blocks and nada.

Maxed out on eggs, milk, bacon, prime, water, etc (although some of those will go down as for the exchange)

Have crafted several of each feast and have tons of the other foods in inventory and nada.

So far maxing out on things doesn't seem to do anything for me :-(

Anyone else?
    I've also even harvesting berries and collecting from the mushroom rings. I decided to switch it up and have been collecting from my animals and harvesting sugar cane. I'm making a lot of super glue too.

Executive Chef
    Well so far the only common denominator seems to be that the ones earning other badges don't post here. Maybe I'll try and stay off for a day or so and see if that helps ;-) or I may just start jumping on one leg while holding my breathe and singing twinkle twinkle little star when I collect.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Well so far the only common denominator seems to be that the ones earning other badges don't post here. Maybe I'll try and stay off for a day or so and see if that helps ;-) or I may just start jumping on one leg while holding my breathe and singing twinkle twinkle little star when I collect.
    Tried it . Only thing that happened is that the neighbours complained!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Tried it . Only thing that happened is that the neighbours complained!
    ROFL!

Maybe you need some new neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by petal209 View Post
    I expanded to the new square but nothing happened, even did a hard close......oh well it kept me busy making wisp lamps.
    The same thing happened to me, so I expanded on 2 other plots and got the badge. I think it works on number of expansion, so try expanding further