Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Executive Chef
    I got the trader's badge just now (guessing I've probably done 100 trades or so since the goal came out) and artisan's yesterday while collecting a wood beam. Still need farmer, brewer, adventurer.

Wow, you guys are making rapid progress, but not me as I'll be 1 week off iPad

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    This one might be an easy one to confirm requirements when someone hits it.

So far for me:

Chateau: 50 tickets (I think it was 50)
    Tinker Camp: 99 tickets
    2 permitted expansions: 2x30=60
    2 additional permits: 2x30=60
    Extra trade tickets: 72
    In the works: 1
    TOTAL: 342 exchanges and NO badge.

Anyone else?
    got the exchange badge~

Tinker Camp: 99
    Lv5 Chateau: 50+70
    3 permitted expansions: 3x30=90
    2 additional permits: 2x30=60
    Extra trade tickets: 113
    Total: 482
    have upgraded to magic fruit & troll hunter trade: 482-15bonus=467

ps Traverse the desert sands also give ticket but not count in if maxed

Rhino Keeper
    Got the chef (from hearty feasts) and farmer badges (from tomatoes) today, bringing my total to 6. Just need artisan, brewer, adventurer and trader.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi for those who done the trader trial, did u ever do the royal or enchanted building trade? Just wondering do we need to make all trade at least 1 time to get the badge...

Rhino Keeper
    I got my chef badges by cooking (hearty feast & spicy feast-- together in both my kitchen) and artisan badges by stone block & wooden beam (again, together in both my workshop)... Hurray!!

Fashion Designer
    After getting 7 badges, I think T and T is actually not random. There is a certain number you must hit for each badge. Those that get the badges initially most likely got it as the update is new and there are bugs which get iron out soon, thus explaining why after the first few days, no one get any badges until a few weeks later.

This is what I gather so far.

Explorer - need to have a certain number of expansion. Those that got it by expanding to the new expansion is because they have already hit the required number

Miner - Only sparkling mine and deep mine are counted

Slayer - All 3 types of monsters are counted

Chef - Only feast are counted (simple feast, hearty feast, spicy feast, sweet feasf and valentine feast)

Farmer - All crops are counted

Artisan - All beams and blocks are counted

Nurturer - Fruit trees, all plants, all choppings of trees and logs, all watering are counted

Brewer - Only adhesive are counted (simple glue, super glue, builder paste, architect paste, magic cement)

Trader - All trades are counted

Adventure - All adventures are counted

To be change when new information come in.

Fashion Designer
    Yay just got the nurturer's badge... Why do I feel so relieved? Lol. I've been using most of my energy chopping down trees and the standard fruit tree watering also fishing for mermaid scales (I guess that counts?)
    now I'm ridiculously low on sap because I'm focusing in the brewer's badge. 7/10... Also still need trader and adventure badge. I can almost taste the food at the knight's hall

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    Hi for those who done the trader trial, did u ever do the royal or enchanted building trade? Just wondering do we need to make all trade at least 1 time to get the badge...
    No, we don't need to make each trade.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    Yay just got the nurturer's badge... Why do I feel so relieved? Lol. I've been using most of my energy chopping down trees and the standard fruit tree watering also fishing for mermaid scales (I guess that counts?)
    now I'm ridiculously low on sap because I'm focusing in the brewer's badge. 7/10... Also still need trader and adventure badge. I can almost taste the food at the knight's hall
    Yes, I meant to say all fishing are counted instead of all watering are counted.