Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Host(ess)

Artisans Badge

Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    Time to clear this up before anyone gets confused:

Nurturer: Mushrooms, Fruit trees, Chopping trees, Flowers
    Explorer: Randomly designated 'chunk', for old players the only choice is the new area
    Artisan: High level workshop beams/blocks
    Chef: High level kitchen feasts
    Slayer: Any monster
    Brewer: High level potions/glues
    Trader: Not enough info, perhaps any trade
    Adventurer: Not enough info, perhaps any adventure
    Miner: Sparkling mines/Deep mines
    Farmer: Not enough info, perhaps any crop
    I just got my Artisan's Badge from collecting plain and simple Wooden Beams for making "a LOT of building materials".
    So I think that you don't have to craft high level stuff. I think you need to craft/collect a certain number of things to get a badge. Although it is possible that high level stuff counts more.

There is randomness in these badges, so you'll just have to wait and see

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexx85 View Post
    I just got my Artisan's Badge from collecting plain and simple Wooden Beams for making "a LOT of building materials".
    So I think that you don't have to craft high level stuff. I think you need to craft/collect a certain number of things to get a badge. Although it is possible that high level stuff counts more.
    Ik, it just sounds better...

I play & build & water & tend & cook & mine & battle beasts & go on adventures & expand & still, NOTHING. WHY? I just do not understand. Would some one please try to explain this to me. Random isn't working for me. I'm an awesome neighbor, if I do say so myself and I really am so disappointed that I have not one of these crazy badges. Thanks for listening!! ��

New Resident
    Same here except I have the explorer badge. I've deleted and reloaded. Turned on and off and nothing. I've been playing since the game came out and been playing my butt off and still nothing. Just don't get it. I even had most of my quantities at 99. So confused. I even lost the knights lodge in the market for abt 2 weeks

Rhino Keeper
    I think it has something to do with the level too. I didn't get my first badge till I reached level 28 or 29.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    I think it has something to do with the level too. I didn't get my first badge till I reached level 28 or 29.
    I've been at level 30 for 6 mo. I just don't get it

I'm sorry I was crabby earlier. Dad's day & missing mine but I'm level 29 & I guess we all who r not fortunate enough to do well w/random, will just have to suck it up & be patient! Much good fortunes ahead, hopefully!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Raverne55 View Post
    I'm sorry I was crabby earlier. Dad's day & missing mine but I'm level 29 & I guess we all who r not fortunate enough to do well w/random, will just have to suck it up & be patient! Much good fortunes ahead, hopefully!!
    It's all good. It's easy to get frustrated when your left out. Good luck on the game, maybe soon they will see that we are playing too

Quote Originally Posted by Raverne55 View Post
    No worries. I play quite regularly, am at level 30, and just recently got 3 badges in a row (tending mushrooms, tending a sparkling mine and the workshop). They'll come... in time. Frankly, I don't even pay any attention to the badges any more - when they come, they come.