Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by graciemarie1 View Post
    I absolutely agree! I'm so amused at how many posts there are on these goals...so much fun to have a REAL challenge!! Hooray!
    Yep!! I am not going to look here for *****s either.... I want to take my time working it out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    WOW! You guys are quick! I only have a skip button.
    My husband's skip is 100 and mine is 50! How strangely arbitrary. And I've done several of the things listed since I got this in the blue journal, but it hasn't registered. (I guess patience never was a strong suit...)

I just expanded to the new area and got no badge ...
    Is there something I am doing wrong.
    I still have a couple of expandable spots

Banned
    I finished the Sabina thread in under a week. Ill savor this one so I have more to do than collecting trade tickets and making food for adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I'm pretty sure TeamLava is making popcorn and sitting in front of their monitors laughing at us running around visiting people, watering and buying plants, cooking every meal, and brewing every potion. It's probably their way of getting back at us for grumbling about running out of stuff to do.
    Hey everyone! Our creative Castle Story team crafted this set of trials for you all to figure out. It's meant to provide you with a long-term and challenging experience. We'll leave the popcorn for later, but we're definitely very interested in your feedback!

New Resident
    I pass expansion trial

New Resident
    There is anew expansion area to extrem left up

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone! Our creative Castle Story team crafted this set of trials for you all to figure out. It's meant to provide you with a long-term and challenging experience. We'll leave the popcorn for later, but we're definitely very interested in your feedback!
    I am really happy that there is a challenging long term goal.... Thank you!!

I think unlock a trail is about doing how many times of certain kind of quest rather than trying something specific. when you have finished certain times of a type of quest,the trail will be unveiled. I unlocked the trail of explorer because I have explored many enough.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meykaboo View Post
    I'm so confused by this! Shouldn't it at least blink 'progress' if we're on the right track!?
    Mine is blinking with 'progress' now. I guess I'm doing something right... But nothing else has checked off besides the explorer badge