Page 60 of 105 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Executive Chef
    Just a thought: i noticed that the two kingdoms i was able to visit that had gotten other badges other than Explorer, were pretty much fully expanded, maybe one expansion left. I know we didn't need to be fully expanded for the Explorer's but i wonder since this is suppose to be a long term goal if we need to accomplish more/most/all of the expansions for the random badges to drop? I still have 5 to go. I've watered trees and mushroom rings over 200 times, crafted several of many items, grown hundreds + of crops, vanquish dozens upon dozens of foes, bought new animals with gems, smashed more than a dozen rocks in all sizes, cleared wild things until nothing is left for the animals to munch on (my butter and eggs are going to be vety bland tasting) sent knights out everyday, kept my exchange running without let up (other than to sleep) and nada. When I hear that someone got it from harvesting 66 strawberries makes ill. Like the stupid Alicorn parts.

I am no longer actively pursuing this any more. Although puzzles can be good and randomness can be good, the combination of the two in this goal is not so good to me. My history with random items on this game is appalling noted by my lack of Alicorn, last botany plant, carriage, and other items. So I no longer even look at my goal list which constantly reminds me that no matter how much I play/work in my kingdom I still can not complete random goals.

My main feedback to TeamLava would be this: human beings stay more engaged in an activity if there is some known benefit. Even if it's a little hint popping up once in awhile that says good job or something or some sense of fairness in the game. 66 strawberries vs hundreds and hundreds for other without even getting a gold star just makes many lose interest.

Otherwise still love this game and hope the next real update gets here soon. Love having real goals to go after and work towards.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Are sure we actually have to do something 100+ times, or its just a very rare 1/200 chance or something, like the Tabernum Shards?
    No one is sure of anything. One person stated she got the farmer's badge from harvesting 66 strawberries. Some of us have harvested hundredssssss of strawberries plus maxed out on all other crops including all fruit trees from watering (oh and let's not forget all the animals we've tended/farmer). So for some of us it's a lot rarer than 1/200.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just a thought: i noticed that the two kingdoms i was able to visit that had gotten other badges other than Explorer, were pretty much fully expanded, maybe one expansion left. I know we didn't need to be fully expanded for the Explorer's but i wonder since this is suppose to be a long term goal if we need to accomplish more/most/all of the expansions for the random badges to drop? I still have 5 to go. I've watered trees and mushroom rings over 200 times, crafted several of many items, grown hundreds + of crops, vanquish dozens upon dozens of foes, bought new animals with gems, smashed more than a dozen rocks in all sizes, cleared wild things until nothing is left for the animals to munch on (my butter and eggs are going to be vety bland tasting) sent knights out everyday, kept my exchange running without let up (other than to sleep) and nada. When I hear that someone got it from harvesting 66 strawberries makes ill. Like the stupid Alicorn parts.

I am no longer actively pursuing this any more. Although puzzles can be good and randomness can be good, the combination of the two in this goal is not so good to me. My history with random items on this game is appalling noted by my lack of Alicorn, last botany plant, carriage, and other items. So I no longer even look at my goal list which constantly reminds me that no matter how much I play/work in my kingdom I still can not complete random goals.

My main feedback to TeamLava would be this: human beings stay more engaged in an activity if there is some known benefit. Even if it's a little hint popping up once in awhile that says good job or something or some sense of fairness in the game. 66 strawberries vs hundreds and hundreds for other without even getting a gold star just makes many lose interest.

Otherwise still love this game and hope the next real update gets here soon. Love having real goals to go after and work towards.
    No unicorn here either yet no carriage or other stuff you get from the castle,,, girl you are not alone,,, I hear you loud and clear the game is not fair to all. But yet we keep playing,,,the trill of my day is when sir,piggy give me 29 energy points. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    I tried and get nothing for this T&T goal at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post

I'm completely expanded, and no alicorn, still waiting for the horn since February 16 (I got that date the wing), and going adventures every day, right now I'm doing the adventure's cycle (one of each), I'm currently doing the 5th one, tomorrow I let you know if something happens.... I doubt it. On the other hand, I'm still playing regular game, upgrading, exchanging and stocking up

I just play how I do any other day and get everything eventually. I have bought things in the past but only cause I wanted them. I have everything I got just from daily playing. I keep showing a progress flash over the trials goal. so what ever my daily playing is unlocking ????? I don't feel TL owes me any explanation on how to do it the T&T goal I will get it some day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog615 View Post
    I just play how I do any other day and get everything eventually. I have bought things in the past but only cause I wanted them. I have everything I got just from daily playing. I keep showing a progress flash over the trials goal. so what ever my daily playing is unlocking ????? I don't feel TL owes me any explanation on how to do it the T&T goal I will get it some day
    A flashing progress sign IS telling you your doing something correct. Some of us don't even have a flashing progress sign.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know that I necessarily agree with the flashing Progress sign telling you anything at all tbh. I get a progress on my Alicorn goal all the time - believe me nothing's changed in months as I quest trying to get that elusive wing.

Fashion Designer
    Yea now that I think about it... I think the progress sign only pops up if you've at least done one of the badges (in most cases, the explorer badge). And just randomly flashes thereafter. That's how the other goals have operated. On my alternate account, I've not gotten any badges and a progress bar will flash on the master botany goal even though I'm not actively working in it and never had a flash for the T&T goal.

Fashion Designer
    ^in other words, progress bar is as useful as the descriptions of T&T if not less