Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: New Themes in Bakery Story?

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see bird houses and sunflowers in potted plants.... Tables that look like the sunflower....with chairs that look like the leaves. Maybe some cherries and hearts to go along with it? All wooden stuff of course

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarox View Post
    Dark theme.

For the people who want to have some darkness in their bakery and are tired of all the pink stuff
    I agree. I would love a dark theme My bakery is called Spooky Muffins so I need some spooky items/dark items. I didn't have the game until after halloween

Host(ess)
    chocolate chip cookie chairs/tables I think that would suit a bakery.

Farm Supplier
    Hmm... I want some normal looking stuff...

Farm Supplier
    An Easter/spring theme, eggs, chicks, bonnets, daffodils, flowers, sunshine, rain, lambs etc and new easter egg and spring themed recipes by new appliances ( candy cane, marzipan, dehydrator or sugar coater appliances). Just a suggestion

I would love to see a dark, modern theme. I prefer deep purples and other rich colors over pastels. maybe something Gothic Lolita-ish. Or maybe a forest theme? Like Stump Stools and Mushroom Tables? If they were used and were fairly inexpensive, i would spend my entire savings on it.

1. A theme with less pinky/pastel items (some people would like to have a darker bakery, it's unfair to not allow them to make one).

2. As i'm tired of winter i would love a sunny/beach theme

3. Themes about countries (France, England, Japan....)

4. Not really a theme but THE ABILITY TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR WOULD BE AWESOME!! (because we must admit it, the original one is really ugly, and the christmas one is well... for christmas).

Cool omg YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarox View Post
    Dark theme.

For the people who want to have some darkness in their bakery and are tired of all the pink stuff
    YES YES YES! wizards, witches, goblins

I want to see a gold theme. Gold table/chair with jewels matching wall paper counters and deviders please!

I think that a crepe maker would be cool.
    There could be different crepe recipes too.

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast