Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Farm Supplier
    happens?, I can not complete the goals

Farm Supplier
    happens?, I can not complete the goals, I do not know what to do

Farm Supplier
    I see by the screen shot above all the skips show 50 for you. Strange mine shows 100 gems for the skips. Why is it double?

Executive Chef
    Decided to comeback to do things that i was doing. I already made all possible things but nothing works. So i see no point in making more random things and try not to get myself frustrated because of this :|

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by loveknots View Post
    I just expanded and didn't get anything.
    Could it be fully expanded?
    Maxed out 99 in glue.
    Max out 99 in blocks.
    Max out 99 in all crops.
    Etc...?
    Im thinking it is something like that...

Farm Supplier
    Lava team must be laughing at us, because we are like crazy trying to figure out this puzzle

Farm Supplier
    teamLava must be laughing at us, because we are like crazy trying to figure out this puzzle

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    One of my 2 Alicorns went missing this morning - anyone else have that happen? I restarted my device, checked my inventory and the Love Shack. I've emailed support at Teamlava, but I thought I'd check if anyone else had the same issue. Yikes! I can't lose my Alicorn!
    Theres a thread about missing alicorns. Several users have had that happen... Sorry it happened to you

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Decided to comeback to do things that i was doing. I already made all possible things but nothing works. So i see no point in making more random things and try not to get myself frustrated because of this :|
    I'm doing the same, going back to normal, going to adventures daily, continuing expanding (I have just 1 plot left) and I will forget about the trials and tributes as I forgot about the alicorn.
    I think, TL got new programmers, who used to work at puzzle games
    I play games because I love to play, but I do not play to get frustrated

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nightcat99 View Post
    I really don't like these trials. I've been playing since November and the game has always been a pleasant refuge from real life. One of the things I liked about it was the sense that, here at least, I was in control. I arranged my kingdom so that it functioned efficiently and was attractive to look at and I slowly worked towards my goals. Some of them took a long time, but that just increased the feeling of satisfaction when they were achieved. I got a lot of fun from prioritising and planning. Now I don't know what I'm doing and am filled with a vague anxiety. The game is finally starting to feel like something I could do without. The thing is, this isn't the type of game where you think about a puzzle and quickly try various solutions. It could take hours or days to try something out, and if you're wrong, the frustration would be crushing. If no clues appear in the next day or so, I think it will be time to go cold turkey and turn back to the real world again.
    I totally undstand you. I have some issues like a fear of responsibility and such, and having this game where i know stuff will be ready in a specific time, and i can work through goals and it details exactly what to do, it helps me calm down and work towards it, with a great sense of achievement when done... Te trials, well, i will just ignore them, honestly, until i know what they are about or they happen by themselves. Luckily im still working in the sabina quest so i have goals to do yet, plus i do want to max out on everything cuz im ocd like that.