Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Executive Chef
    This may have already been asked, if so, forgive me but I am too tired to read thru 49 pages of posts ...

I am at level 4 of faerie respite & planting/harvesting glimmerbulbs for my Faeriebulb seeds (CUTE bag btw, TL - very akin to a Native American mojo bag; I liiiiike!)
    So, my Q ~ Once I upgrade the respite to level 5, will Faeriebulb seeds stop dropping from glimmerbulb harvests & then only be relegated to magic garden & faerie respite collections?
    (I wanna know if I need to stock up NOW before upgrading & they become rare, if that's the case.) Thx!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    This may have already been asked, if so, forgive me but I am too tired to read thru 49 pages of posts ...

I am at level 4 of faerie respite & planting/harvesting glimmerbulbs for my Faeriebulb seeds (CUTE bag btw, TL - very akin to a Native American mojo bag; I liiiiike!)
    So, my Q ~ Once I upgrade the respite to level 5, will Faeriebulb seeds stop dropping from glimmerbulb harvests & then only be relegated to magic garden & faerie respite collections?
    (I wanna know if I need to stock up NOW before upgrading & they become rare, if that's the case.) Thx!
    No, you're ok. For a while that was the case, but that has now been fixed.

Executive Chef
    I still have a maximum of 30 on the Faeriebulb seeds. Is that correct?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I still have a maximum of 30 on the Faeriebulb seeds. Is that correct?
    Yes that's correct. There are some items like this that have a lower cap
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Boar tusks (for obvious reasons) and living wood. The drop rate has been dramatically decreased.

Hey how to get faeriebulb seeds to upgrade faerie respite to level 5

Rhino Keeper
    You get them after you upgraded your Respite to lvl 4 from harvesting glimmerbulbs and from the Respite.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting bored of waiting for the Lady Finverra statue now, the knights have been out 11 times now and no sign of it

Rhino Keeper
    hang in there =) she'll come around!

Rhino Keeper
    I hope so! Maybe tomorrow will be the day...