Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New dawn for android/kindle fire

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by auroracon View Post
    I don't care about the new updated version of the game. I really don't. I just want a straight answer from the developers if we android/kindle users will be getting at least a new dragon next week that WE can get. One that doesn't require the light dragon. Because if we're never going to be getting new content in the original version then ill stop playing and putting money into the game until the new version comes out.
    And i totally understand, but my point is since a Team Lava Rep PonyRoar has said they can't speculate on if/when it'll happen..... this means atm they have no info. So take a break if need be and check back to see what's happened from time to time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    And i totally understand, but my point is since a Team Lava Rep PonyRoar has said they can't speculate on if/when it'll happen..... this means atm they have no info. So take a break if need be and check back to see what's happened from time to time.
    And the fact that we spent money means nothing. We should just quietly walk away and not disturb IOS players with our silly whining after all IOS gets all the good stuff and only their money counts anyway. Imagine if the tables were turned and IOS was the one without the new content...the forum would implode.

Farm Supplier
    My questions about if android and kindle had or would be getting the update were flat out ignored in other parts of the forum so i started this thread... and it is really unfair that we didnt get the update. Dont forget many of us are (or were) paying customers too...
    That being said i have seen alot of support from ios-ers (is that a word?) in other parts of the forum. And i love my ios nighbours.. even though their messages to me are often boxes lol
    Check out the monthly suggestion thread.. android and ios alike please request the new dawn expansion for android/kindle fire!

Rhino Keeper
    I play lots of games on my phone and my husband has an Android, we also own a Kindle tho i don't ever game on it much. Most games i play i've noticed Android didn't even get the game until much much later. So it makes a bit of sense that there would be a delay before a major update that needs a new DL. Not saying it's fair to you all but patience is a virtue. Also and i don't know if this is the case,but.....if any of you play xbox and playstation then you know that sometimes 1 company will make a deal so they get the new dl content long before the other. Maybe this is happening here idk. Whatever the issue i hope they update for you all soon but please try and not let it get to you. Take a break from the game if you must because games should be fun after all.
    I only want an answer from TL: there is the update for android version or there isn't.
    That not mean i'm not patient. This is not the 1st time I have to wait the update for the game of TL that i like, the newest time is Petshop: summer game. Android user can see the reward but no goals no update no new version although ios had. I waited from June to July and now September and the olympic is over but no update.

New Resident

Question Come on.

I really want my boyfriend to play new dawn with me. He said he can't find it in app store. Yes, he have an android.

Rhino Keeper
    No, they said they couldn't speculate when New Dawn was going to be available to android/kindle. They did not answer my question which was whether android/kindle would still be getting new dragons every week like we have been up until last week. Or are every thursday update from now on only going to consist of new dragons that use the light element, which we don't have.

I really dont' care about getting the new version. i just want to know if our version will still have new dragons. Like, on thursday will they release a dragon that is Forest and Water element? which is something both android and ios users can try for regardless if they use New Dawn or the original. Or will all new dragons each thursday contain the light element, meaning we android users will never have a new dragon to try for until TL makes new dawn available for us to download.

It's not the same question and so far I haven't seen this question answered. I don't think there's anything wrong with us asking for a definitive answer on this. I'm not rushing them to put out the new dawn version for us, i just want to know if there will be dragons for us on thursday!

Farm Supplier
    I'm just as upset as anyone over this, but lets be careful not to go to far with our comments. The reps that post on the forums aren't the ones that work on the game itself. So don't be too hard on them if they can't give you the info you want. It just means that they can't get it out of the people higher up. Being a customer rep is a thankless job.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by auroracon View Post
    No, they said they couldn't speculate when New Dawn was going to be available to android/kindle. They did not answer my question which was whether android/kindle would still be getting new dragons every week like we have been up until last week. Or are every thursday update from now on only going to consist of new dragons that use the light element, which we don't have.

I really dont' care about getting the new version. i just want to know if our version will still have new dragons. Like, on thursday will they release a dragon that is Forest and Water element? which is something both android and ios users can try for regardless if they use New Dawn or the original. Or will all new dragons each thursday contain the light element, meaning we android users will never have a new dragon to try for until TL makes new dawn available for us to download.

It's not the same question and so far I haven't seen this question answered. I don't think there's anything wrong with us asking for a definitive answer on this. I'm not rushing them to put out the new dawn version for us, i just want to know if there will be dragons for us on thursday!
    I think they said they will support android... Which means you will get weekly updates ...and the light dragons I don't think they wil put any light hybrids because they put 12 already light plus 2 dragons with each different colors ... For example light+red= common light+red = rare ... But I still don't get why they didn't just release the dragons into as weekly update like every week... Maybe because they are working in the dawn version

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve03 View Post
    I'm just as upset as anyone over this, but lets be careful not to go to far with our comments. The reps that post on the forums aren't the ones that work on the game itself. So don't be too hard on them if they can't give you the info you want. It just means that they can't get it out of the people higher up. Being a customer rep is a thankless job.
    I by no means blame the forum mods or representitives. I just hope they pass on whats being said here and that team lava listens and gives us at least weekly updates... or at a firm rollout date.. or any sort of response really...

This game is really fun but if thats all we get then there is no point in playing... gotta work towards something in a game or its pointless.. no updates=nothing new to work towards.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by libbyjoyous View Post
    I by no means blame the forum mods or representitives. I just hope they pass on whats being said here and that team lava listens and gives us at least weekly updates... or at a firm rollout date.. or any sort of response really...

This game is really fun but if thats all we get then there is no point in playing... gotta work towards something in a game or its pointless.. no updates=nothing new to work towards.
    I agree. I totally don't mean to disrespect the mods on this forum. I understand they aren't the ones creating the games/updates, they just pass on the info. I just would have preferred a response to my actual question even if its "i honestly have no idea but when i hear from the developers about new dragons for android/kindle ill get back to you". Ya know?

Cause I really really love this game. I really do. I have spent upwards of 200 bucks on it and would continue to spend cash but only if there are new dragons to try for each week. I don't want to buy any gold until I find out for certain, ya know?

But i'm hoping that since they released all the hybrids for the light dragon (like a user above said) that this means the future dragon updates will be with the elements us android/kindle users also have.

Once again i really didn't mean to be disrespectful, and I apologize if I offended anyone with my posts.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast