Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: I got a Diamond dragon! And how I did it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I can't get indigo and cloud. Or cruise. Let alone breeze!

Thanks for this.
    I can't get those names either ugh

Second I got a genie on the first try

Oh and another thing - I think if there really is luck with names involved, indigo would be a really big one, because I read that someone else got a diamond with an island dragon named indigo + (magic/water). I believe he/she put the indigo dragon on the left as I did.

whoops correction island + (magic/air)

I got my Infinity with a Fairy and Wizard. The Fairy was named Breeze and I got it on the first try with that Fairy, I tried one before it with my other epic Fairy. I use to have an Indigo. I don't remember what it was, either a Water, Mist, or Island. But I got rid of it a while ago to make room for the more rare dragons. Now I'm looking again for one. This time I'll keep it.

Rhino Keeper
    I've only got one named indigo which is a genie level 4 or 7, I'm currently looking for dragons with cloud, breeze or cruise. I'm tempted to sit and breed for fire/forest/water/air commons or whichever for less breed/hatch times lol

Fashion Designer
    I have tried firestorm cloud and serpent indigo over 20 Times' and still no Diamond but every second dragon seems to be either rare or superrare eccept one time when i got two fruitfull in ? row

Rhino Keeper
    Just checked my dragon bars indigo its actually an Atlantis not genie... Does anyone know what the other 'lucky' names are??

the ones I'm aware of at this point are cloud, cruise, breeze & indigo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    I have tried firestorm cloud and serpent indigo over 20 Times' and still no Diamond but every second dragon seems to be either rare or superrare eccept one time when i got two fruitfull in ? row
    I decided to quit firestorm and serpent regardless that they had the correct names according to the nametheory. So i thougt i put forestfire and mindvolt in the den, they look cool with there weird heads both of them, so i thougt Way not they together makes all four coulers.... I did also reed some where in this forum that time might matter, the "Lucky time" was supposed to be 9:30. Then i realises the mindvolts name happend to be cloud (the forestfires was ember) couldn't bee better! You would think... Or?

Come look at a beautifull Diamond egg (yes ofcourse i had to speed breeding with what Ever gold i had) at My Island. SOOOO happy right now, i'v been trying for over two months now and finally got it

So now i strongly beleve that time has something to do with the secret formula, so now it's just gold dragon left then the dragon collection is complet.... But what should i do then???