Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Mining-56 expansions (IOS and ANDROID)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Honorable Panda
    ++ Merging threads++

There has been no word on more expansions through mining.
    I just expanded to my last area too.
    I will put a bug in the CMs ears!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    ++ Merging threads++

There has been no word on more expansions through mining.
    I just expanded to my last area too.
    I will put a bug in the CMs ears!
    Just wondering Kooky if you have found out it any new about expansion through mining as it has been over a year since you posted this on June 4, 2015. We now have a Dragon that can use Dynamite but what use are they if a lot of players mines are closed!
    Last edited by random59; 06-16-16 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Adding date of post!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just wondering Kooky if you have found out it any new about expansion through mining as it has been over a year since you posted this on June 4, 2015. We now have a Dragon that can use Dynamite but what use are they if a lot of players mines are closed!
    Sorry but there has not been any news on this yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sorry but there has not been any news on this yet.
    Just been back through the posts on this thread and the last time we actually did get the last expansions was in the Halloween version of 2014 which then became available on normal version. I for one nearly completed mine straight away from all my spare island parts but I have been fortunate and not needed to use up my last expansion. I really do think the mines should be reopened for all players!

Banned
    Just been back through the posts on this thread and the last time we actually did get the last expansions was in the Halloween version of 2014 which then became available on normal version. I for one nearly completed mine straight away from all my spare island parts but I have been fortunate and not needed to use up my last expansion. I really do think the mines should be reopened for all players!
    Some of my neighbours are in dire straights about space as soon that clear space for habitats will have gone and their games will be in limbo, is this fair, No!

There is enough room in the massive void of blue for new mining expansions, any idea when this will happen and the mine will reopen?

Banned
    Some of my neighbours are in dire straights about space as soon that clear space for habitats will have gone and their games will be in limbo, is this fair, No!

There is enough room in the massive void of blue for new mining expansions, any idea when this will happen and the mine will reopen?
    The silence is truly deafening from the moderators over this issue but I believe it has just been reported to the developers now. ARe they unaware that is was 2014 before the last mining land expansion was and many players completed expanding shortly after that. Let them be reopened even if it is only for food.

WIth the new habitat increase I will be unable to place all my allotted habitats even if I sell or store all my decor, some players only have space for a few habitats left, what then, their games are in limbo again.

Banned
    The silence is truly deafening from the moderators over this issue but I believe it has just been reported to the developers now. ARe they unaware that is was 2014 before the last mining land expansion was and many players completed expanding shortly after that. Let them be reopened even if it is only for food.

WIth the new habitat increase I will be unable to place all my allotted habitats even if I sell or store all my decor, some players only have space for a few habitats left, what then, their games are in limbo again.
    Moderators, game designers, why are we still waiting for the mines to reopen?

What is the use of all these great dragons that are being designed by Flatfoot, sorry if I have the name wrong! All these new habitats being released if long term players can not buy them as they have no land to access?

All this silence is ridiculous, you know of our plight but you resolve towards as does not change, I wonder why?

There is the space available up in the upper left quadrant for new expansions but still nothing is done. You released not 1 but 2 resource dragons to drop bombs but players with closed mines cannot utilise these either.

I seem to post about this cause far too often, why no response? Halloween 2014 seems another era in time.

It would be awesome if someone would have the courtesy of giving players a response. Thanks in anticipation but I may also be deluding myself!

Banned

Is there going to be a fix for this soon?

Banned
    This another example of burying ones head in the sand it was posted by Kooky on June 4, 2015. It has been known about!

Banned
    Kooky have you heard anything about this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast