Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not receiving my requested items

Ok kooky. Understood. Only able to receive 20 goods total. Have we determined weather accepting gifts is affecting our 20 total? Cause i have been declining gifts as of today just incase. I've also noticed serious time delays between requests sent and requests recieved. Any official word as to why this is happening. For example: a nbr wrote on my wall that they sent me a request for x. It has been 10 hours and I still haven't seen it. But I have gotten other requests so I know that i haven't reached my limit. Where is this persons request? And why is it taking so long? would love to hear some thoughts.

New Resident
    I'm having similar issues. But I last made a request on dec 25th. When I tried to request on dec 26th, it said I was unable to request because I already made a request today. So I waited til that night, same thing. So I thought maybe I lost track. But all day yesterday (27th) said the same, and still this morning (28th). maybe it's because I accepted regular gifts? I will not send or accept regular gifts today and see what happens. Is it okay for me to accept material requests? Do they count against me?

Otherwise am loving the new goals in all the story games.
    Thanks,
    Mabel

I think I may have figured it out - in Rest. Story you have to reject the food to get the parts for stoves, etc! So we reject shoes, free clothes, & well get the quest stuff!

The Honorable Panda
    Okay today I did not send out any regular gifts(sweaters, pumps). I then sent half my nbrs a request for the energy drinks, and then the rest I split up for a couple of smaller goals I was needing(1 or 2). Within the hour, I had gotten all my energy drinks, plus the smaller goal items( I got my 20 goal items back).

Yesterday when I sent out regular gifts first I only got around 11 goal items back. I am not sure if the regular gift items are interfering with the goal items, but
    try to not send any regular gifts to your nbrs tomorrow to see if you get you 20 goal gifts back.

Also I wanted to make note of something I discovered from on of my nbrs this morning.
    She has been requesting makeup counter parts about a week before the goals started. I noticed a couple of days ago I got a makeup counter part request from her.

The makeup counter parts when requested, will still come to you as part of your 20 max for the day, even though you are not building a makeup counter right now.
    So if you had sent out before the goals alot of requests for these parts, some nbrs that have not been in the games, may just be now seeing some of these and
    sending them back. These will count again your 20 max that you can receive per day. It is possible that is why some ppl may be getting less than 20 goal items back in the 24 hours-- the makeup parts may be taking up some of the slots.
    If you had requested makeup parts before the goals started, you may want to put on your wall and also when you visit to ask everyone to plz decline any
    makeup parts requests that they get from you.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am becoming rather frustrated. It has been 24 hours since I have sent any requests. I have declined all gifts as per our experiment. Here is my newest issue with sending/receiving requests. I just tried to send a request to only the first 20 nbrs on my list. I took the time to uncheck the 154 remaining on my list. Even double checked to make sure none were marked. After pressing send the message alerted me that "36" nbrs were unable to receive my request as I had already sent them a request within the past 24 hours. REALLY ?????? How is that even mathmaticly possible?
    I know that these goals are attainable. I see the rewards in other stores.
    I am trying to remain positive about this but why release new concepts into the game before seeing if they work? (ie: my make up counter is still just a decorative item)
    Anyway, thanks for listening and any feedback would be nice.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by misha295 View Post
    I am becoming rather frustrated. It has been 24 hours since I have sent any requests. I have declined all gifts as per our experiment. Here is my newest issue with sending/receiving requests. I just tried to send a request to only the first 20 nbrs on my list. I took the time to uncheck the 154 remaining on my list. Even double checked to make sure none were marked. After pressing send the message alerted me that "36" nbrs were unable to receive my request as I had already sent them a request within the past 24 hours. REALLY ?????? How is that even mathmaticly possible?
    I know that these goals are attainable. I see the rewards in other stores.
    I am trying to remain positive about this but why release new concepts into the game before seeing if they work? (ie: my make up counter is still just a decorative item)
    Anyway, thanks for listening and any feedback would be nice.
    Have you deleted all your fashion versions? If not, delete all the fashion games you have on your device and redownload only the Fashion Christmas version.
    If still issues, email support@teamlava.com and have them look into your game.

Are you currently or have just recently requested parts for a makeup counter?

Also what do you mean my your makeup counter only being a decorative item? You should have 1 hour catalog to master under the makeup counter.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Have you deleted all your fashion versions? If not, delete all the fashion games you have on your device and redownload only the Fashion Christmas version.
    If still issues, email support@teamlava.com and have them look into your game.

Are you currently or have just recently requested parts for a makeup counter?

Also what do you mean my your makeup counter only being a decorative item? You should have 1 hour catalog to master under the makeup counter.
    My query is rather too late. I am facing all these problems too. One thing that I did not understand is the makeup counter!!
    Is it an constructive item?? And where exactly do you get it as I can't find it in my design box.
    Please help!!

Kooky, yes I have uninstalled the fs original, closed, turned off phone, restarted device, and deleted and reinstalled xmas version. My make up counter has been completed for quite some time now, at least two weeks, no I haven't requested any parts for it. When I say it is a decorative piece I am being sarcastic. Many many times I have ordered through the catalog only to not be able to place on the counter. Sometimes it works, maybe at best, most times it doesn't. It will usually sprout coins then I get an out of sync message. or I can pay the 5 gems to have it displayed after it expires.
    But... I regress from the original point of starting this thread.
    What is being done to fix the goal requests? I know that I am not the only player experiencing these problems. Has this issue been passed along? Is it being worked on?

So I think I am going to have to contact tech support. I just tried to request items again with the remaining unused nbrs. Ya the message said that some of my nbrs have been notified but the remaining 346 will not be receiving the request as I have already sent them one today. Lol lol I only have 160 nbrs. Give or take a few.
    There seems to be big problems here at my little store.
    Thank you for all your input and help. If anything gets fixed post here I'll keep checking back

Host(ess)
    I hv the same problems I hv to keep using my gems to finish the tasks fed up of all the problems

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast