Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Easter Hunt 4-10-14

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Oh I get it each day a new egg gets unlocked
    So when egg from day 2 gets unlocked tommorow we will either get day1 egg or day 2 egg.

When egg day 3 gets unlocked we will get either day 1,2,3 eggs

So we will get random eggs from that day and previous days
    Exactly! Each egg can only be found in via a specific action. Every day, one new egg is unlocked but you will also be able to find all the eggs that were unlocked in previous days. For example, egg 1 can be found by collecting from chickens (spoilers!), and you will be able to keep finding egg 1 from chickens until the end of the event. But where will egg 2 appear tomorrow...?
    Last edited by JzKalika; 04-10-14 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Additional info
    Storm8

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    Exactly! Each egg can only be found in via a specific action. Every day, one new egg is unlocked but you will also be able to find all the eggs that were unlocked in previous days. For example, egg 1 can be found by collecting from chickens (spoilers!), and you will be able to keep finding egg 1 from chickens until the end of the event. But where will egg 2 appear tomorrow...?

Can we hope at least the last eggs won't appear at the forge or buildings that require high level/money?and...is there going to be anything after the bush if you get a second collection?...and also(sorry if i ask for too many spoilers)if we are going to get the eggs with specific things can we go directly to get a certain egg if its missing on our collection, or maybe some spots might get repeated?
    Last edited by justforfarmm; 04-10-14 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Question answered on last post

Rhino Keeper
    OK It's official - I'm lost and don't understand this Easter promotion. I somehow collected an Easter egg #1 and it showed up in my collection but I gave it to Piper. I collected from the chickens and got just chicken eggs to give to the prospector but he also wants an Easter egg #1. I can't seem to get another Easter egg #1. What is everyone doing to collect Easter Egg #1?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    OK It's official - I'm lost and don't understand this Easter promotion. I somehow collected an Easter egg #1 and it showed up in my collection but I gave it to Piper. I collected from the chickens and got just chicken eggs to give to the prospector but he also wants an Easter egg #1. I can't seem to get another Easter egg #1. What is everyone doing to collect Easter Egg #1?

Keep collecting from chickens, I already gave 19 to the farmer and i'm getting 3 eggs most of the times from my chickens but sometimes it doesn't even give me one so you'll have to try again

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfarmm View Post
    Keep collecting from chickens, I already gave 19 to the farmer and i'm getting 3 eggs most of the times from my chickens but sometimes it doesn't even give me one so you'll have to try again
    Oh, I see. I got two #1 eggs this time from the chickens - perfect! Any tips for getting more paint and iron? (just kidding) Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfarmm View Post
    Can we hope at least the last eggs won't appear at the forge or buildings that require high level/money?and...is there going to be anything after the bush if you get a second collection?...and also(sorry if i ask for too many spoilers)if we are going to get the eggs with specific things can we go directly to get a certain egg if its missing on our collection, or maybe some spots might get repeated?
    Can't give too much away about the event! But for prizes, yes after you get the egg topiary there are additional Easter prizes available for turning in the collection multiple times!
    Storm8

Rhino Keeper
    This is all a bit confusing, but I think I'm starting to understand...

As for the goal with Piper, the goal she gave me was to expand to the herb garden. So I assume I need to do that before I get her Easter-related goal?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnHikari View Post
    This is all a bit confusing, but I think I'm starting to understand...

As for the goal with Piper, the goal she gave me was to expand to the herb garden. So I assume I need to do that before I get her Easter-related goal?
    The herb garden goal is separate, you should see the Easter goal from piper in your quest log as well.
    Storm8

Executive Chef
    Unlike some folks, I totally grasp the rules and inner workings of the egg collecting and how to turn to them, to get the goal prizes. I have the first egg to the bratty little girl and the next one to grandpa. Very easy really. There are 13 days to collect all we can and with ten eggs needed for the topiary we have three spare days to each get at least one topiary.

What I DONT understand is, if the eggs to turn in for collections comes from the daily total, how are we supposed to win more than the topiary? The pic shows we can even win a bunny cat/dog. How are we supposed to have the chance to win them without using gems? After the 10 days are over, will the additional eggs we collect from our chickens going to go into our chances to win these supposed grand prizes?

That's all I care about really. I want a kitty with bunny ears darn it!

New Resident
    One ?... I went to G'pa before Piper & now she isn't offering anything to me. I've checked her 6-10 x's & still nothing. What did I do wrong?! Sigh...

Page 6 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast