Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2016-May-25 Lucky Stars

Fashion Designer
    Thanks! It seems very tiny for a final goal prize. If it was meant to be like that, could you suggest that goal prizes should be 3x3 or 4x4 like normal? Thanks Kooky!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, I will flag this over to see if this can be enlarged.

Rhino Keeper
    A 4 x 4 Star Gazing Group of people or a Planetarium or an Astrological Fountain (my idea) would be much more preferable over just enlarging the existing item. If you could take this to the creative team, and they could do something about it, I am sure everybody will be just happy! Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    A 4 x 4 Star Gazing Group of people or a Planetarium or an Astrological Fountain (my idea) would be much more preferable over just enlarging the existing item. If you could take this to the creative team, and they could do something about it, I am sure everybody will be just happy! Thanks!
    Sorry guys, but they are unable to enlarge it but the feedback has been passed over to the team.

The others items cannot be enlarged, but feedback has been sent over for future goal items.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-26-16 at 05:24 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    This is the worst goal ever ! Recipes look very kiddish ! I'm not playing this anymore ! The games on android really suck ! Might play again if I get a new Apple device ! The games should be the same on both systems ! Grrrrrrrrrr

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    This is the worst goal ever ! Recipes look very kiddish ! I'm not playing this anymore ! The games on android really suck ! Might play again if I get a new Apple device ! The games should be the same on both systems ! Grrrrrrrrrr
    Umm... I don't know who you are talking to, but I'm on an (older) iPod touch and I'm playing the same game. It's not magic and rainbows over here in iOS land. All my s8 games like to randomly crash and in some games, that takes away my "stuff"... But it's a FREE game on the surface. You can play all you want without paying. We have new ovens this week with a fun theme to play with. It's a good waste of time when we get content to play with. I can't wait to fill my bakery with lots of star stuff!

Fashion Designer
    They where saying that all the recent stuff is too cutesy, which I understand. And you won't be able to "fill your bakery" with this stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    Umm... I don't know who you are talking to, but I'm on an (older) iPod touch and I'm playing the same game. It's not magic and rainbows over here in iOS land. All my s8 games like to randomly crash and in some games, that takes away my "stuff"... But it's a FREE game on the surface. You can play all you want without paying. We have new ovens this week with a fun theme to play with. It's a good waste of time when we get content to play with. I can't wait to fill my bakery with lots of star stuff!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    I hardly ever like the final prizes, but thanks to brwnsuga8 NOW I WANT A PLANETARIUM!!! LOL that would be so much fun!
    You're welcome, sleepygs. lol! I agree, a Planetarium would be awesome. If they can give us the blue mosque for coins and it's a good sized and gorgeous, surely they can give us a Planetarium for a set of goals!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    Agreed. This is the smallest goal prize I have seen in either BS or RS. Not worth 32 gems; if I got it from a crate for 24 gems, I would be disappointed. The goal prize could've been very cool, but it's just lame. Making it bigger would not make it better.
    We're on the same page 3squares. I wouldn't be happy to get that from a crate. I wouldn't even buy it for coins. *smh*

Lamest and worst goal prize ever! Just a 1x1 piece of garbage.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast