Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderRex View Post
    I have watered, gathered, fished, collected, sawed, mined, cooked, traded, gone adventuring, slayed, farmed etc. since the day the trials were posted and have not received even one badge other than expansion which I got the first day....I can't believe I haven't hit any of necessary quotas....anyone have any ideas
    How often do you play the game? I'm a level 30 & play from morning to night, almost never maxing out energy & I only have 5 badges.
    Some I understand why I haven't got them, the Brewer, the Adventurer & the Chef.
    But the Farmer & Trader Badges don't make sense to me, I harvest over 120 crops a day & I do at least 3 trades if not more a day.
    The number has to be significantly HIGH.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelvalle1 View Post
    How often do you play the game? I'm a level 30 & play from morning to night, almost never maxing out energy & I only have 5 badges.
    Some I understand why I haven't got them, the Brewer, the Adventurer & the Chef.
    But the Farmer & Trader Badges don't make sense to me, I harvest over 120 crops a day & I do at least 3 trades if not more a day.
    Wow, you've done so much work. Now it makes sense why I don't have any badges except the two mentioned before.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    Wow, you've done so much work. Now it makes sense why I don't have any badges except the two mentioned before.

Lol, I play as usual or less. It doesn't make any sense why I have the miner, the slayer and now the nurturer... For the last one I was chopping a pink tree.

I think there is a secret formula but it is so secret that randomness works the same, lol

Anyway I love this thread! I hope it lasts another 100 pages!

Have a nice dayyyyy!

Farm Supplier
    I check in a few times during day - use my energy on the various tasks. I can't get the alicorn horn either... Guess just not lucky in this game

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdelvalle1 View Post
    I think farmer badge number is very high. I clear all 51 plots at least 3 times a day which is 153. Sometimes more than that. And i only got the badge a few days ago. Just keep going, I think you are close. Trader will take a long long time. 3 trades per day means a month to reach 100 trades. Still some way to go.