Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver118 View Post
    OK, from what I've read in this thread so far, I can now create some new explanations for getting each badge. They may be extremely useful, or they may be be useless, because, as many people have mentioned, the badges are random.

Nurturer's Badge-Most people got t from chopping trees, some people got from harvesting strawberries
    Explorer's Badge-Comes from expanding (new expansion ONLY)
    Artisan's Badge-aileeniweeni got it from collecting Ornate materials along with plenty of other beams, blocks etc.
    Chef's Badge-Someone got it from cooking lots of Hearty feasts, I believe
    Slayer's Badge-Most people got it from defeating monsters, mostly Glimmer trolls
    Brewer's Badge-Some people got it by crafting Architect's Paste
    Trader's Badge-From Golden Trade or Rare Fruit Trade
    Adventurer's Badge-From Traverse the Desert Sands
    Miner's Badge-People have got it from Deep Mines and Sparkling Mines
    No info in Farmer's Badge
    Time to clear this up before anyone gets confused:

Nurturer: Mushrooms, Fruit trees, Chopping trees, Flowers
    Explorer: Randomly designated 'chunk', for old players the only choice is the new area
    Artisan: High level workshop beams/blocks
    Chef: High level kitchen feasts
    Slayer: Any monster
    Brewer: High level potions/glues
    Trader: Not enough info, perhaps any trade
    Adventurer: Not enough info, perhaps any adventure
    Miner: Sparkling mines/Deep mines
    Farmer: Not enough info, perhaps any crop

Host(ess)

Artisans Badge

Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    Time to clear this up before anyone gets confused:

Nurturer: Mushrooms, Fruit trees, Chopping trees, Flowers
    Explorer: Randomly designated 'chunk', for old players the only choice is the new area
    Artisan: High level workshop beams/blocks
    Chef: High level kitchen feasts
    Slayer: Any monster
    Brewer: High level potions/glues
    Trader: Not enough info, perhaps any trade
    Adventurer: Not enough info, perhaps any adventure
    Miner: Sparkling mines/Deep mines
    Farmer: Not enough info, perhaps any crop
    I just got my Artisan's Badge from collecting plain and simple Wooden Beams for making "a LOT of building materials".
    So I think that you don't have to craft high level stuff. I think you need to craft/collect a certain number of things to get a badge. Although it is possible that high level stuff counts more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexx85 View Post
    I just got my Artisan's Badge from collecting plain and simple Wooden Beams for making "a LOT of building materials".
    So I think that you don't have to craft high level stuff. I think you need to craft/collect a certain number of things to get a badge. Although it is possible that high level stuff counts more.
    Ik, it just sounds better...

I play & build & water & tend & cook & mine & battle beasts & go on adventures & expand & still, NOTHING. WHY? I just do not understand. Would some one please try to explain this to me. Random isn't working for me. I'm an awesome neighbor, if I do say so myself and I really am so disappointed that I have not one of these crazy badges. Thanks for listening!! ��

New Resident
    Same here except I have the explorer badge. I've deleted and reloaded. Turned on and off and nothing. I've been playing since the game came out and been playing my butt off and still nothing. Just don't get it. I even had most of my quantities at 99. So confused. I even lost the knights lodge in the market for abt 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Raverne55 View Post
    I play & build & water & tend & cook & mine & battle beasts & go on adventures & expand & still, NOTHING. WHY? I just do not understand. Would some one please try to explain this to me. Random isn't working for me. I'm an awesome neighbor, if I do say so myself and I really am so disappointed that I have not one of these crazy badges. Thanks for listening!! ��
    If you think about it, it's not actually that random. You just have to hit a certain number of things and in this case those numbers are excessively high.