Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1541

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    So new update is out...looks we've moved on ...
    Anyone know if the update is only available for iOS? I'm on Android, level 35, and I don't see any new announcements nor anything new in the Goals list.

Do you have Kaz walking around? Might be a prerequisite.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Do you have Kaz walking around? Might be a prerequisite.
    Well, Kaz is in my King/Queen-dom, as I've been talking with him about goals, but have yet to see him walking around. I'm up to "37. Troll Tribe Part 5 - #9 Kaz's Five" (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059768). Maybe I need to be completely done with the Troll Tribe for this new challenge to show up?

Last update, there was an initial announcement about the new challenge, and then nothing else showed up, which was a bit confusing. After I read about it in this forum, I realized that I needed to complete a couple of more goals, then it kicked in.

Really wish they would ensure information is available here, before the update hits the game.

Check the Goal thread.

I believe Spirit Wind is in the process of updating the first page.

Executive Chef
    Collected from Destrier and Rouncey again last night, I only got the energy, coins and xp, so other drops must have been swords or furs, which I'm maxed on...No rare drops yet, from either horse.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Collected from Destrier and Rouncey again last night, I only got the energy, coins and xp, so other drops must have been swords or furs, which I'm maxed on...No rare drops yet, from either horse.
    lol, i still hope for special rare drops...
    - swords, armor, fur, rattails - and yeah energy my favorite
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Angry Totally Disgusted and Possibly Ex CS Player

I have just come back from a vacation where I had no internet access to discover that the Choose Your Steed goal was changed whilst I was away so that the 2nd two goals were timed. I had completed the first goal just within the time limit (having had to use some gems along the way)and acquired the horse deed but as I was going away the following day I hadn't exchanged the deed and was looking forward to completing the goal on my return but it is not to be. I am disgusted that TL have changed untimed goals to timed in such a way, you just cannot say it is untimed and then make it timed because you decide to do something else. In the 2 years I have been playing CS I have purchased gems etc as I was happy to spend money occasionally on a game that gave me great enjoyment and if a little of my cash helped with updates that was better still. I have even been philosophical about the occasional gem trap but this latest move has made me seriously consider whether I want to carry on playing. I didn't just want to put this comment on the end of the original discussion thread as no one would see it. I still have to make up my mind about whether I will continue playing but one thing is certain, TL will never, ever get another penny from me! I just hope someone at TL reads this comment and they never treat their loyal players like this again.

The Honorable Panda
    Merging threads to keep all feedback on the same thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hello

I have a problem with this update. I had read on the forum that the latter goals were not timed which was a relief because I had an upcoming vacation where I wouldn't be able to play the game. I worked very hard to earn my horse deed and when i reached the latter goals they did not appear to be timed on my game so I assumed what I had read on the forum was correct. I then went on vacation and could not play my game for a few weeks. I thought that was fine and then I came home to find out I am not able to get my horse which I had earned. I think it is extremely unfair that you can change this half way through and suddenly make it a timed goal. I have been playing this game regularly for a very long time but as I am sure like everyone else there are periods of time when you can't play everyday and it is upsetting that loyal players are penalized when you suddenly make changes like that. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to get my horse that I had earned but I am not sure who to contact about this. Please help.

Thanks