Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Platinum Dragon - EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know what will be coming next in the mine
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting about 1 bomb for every 4 hours evolution time, so a 5 hour evolve gives 1 bomb. 8 hour evolve gives 2. 12 hour gives 3, etc. But sometimes I get extra. It doesn't seem to matter how rare, I got extra for a common but not a super rare. Anyone with better numbers? Since it's 4 gold each platinum bar to buy them at crafting screen, but buying the bombs can cost 4-8 gold each but give an uncertain number of platinum bars per bomb, it seems like just buying the last bars needed at crafting screen is a good deal, unless buying the 10 bombs for 40g package if you generally get 2 platinum bars per try.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    I can't get this baby without spending some gold. I'm 11 ingots short of the required 200, but all out of bombs.
    Tired of the 2-bomb fails, I put my Sentinel dragon (which I think was a 16hr hatch) into the temple only to find that it needs 36hrs to evolve!!! I can't wait for that with less than a day left.
    I can either:
    (a) spend 44 gold to buy the remaining 11 ingots,
    (b) spend 40 gold to buy 10 bombs, or
    (c) spend anywhere from 12-36 gold to speed the Sentinel through the temple and hope it gives me enough bombs to mine 11 ingots.
    What to do? What to do?
    Not sure what you decided Sand but I think 36 hours should give you at least 9 bombs, plus maybe more for time speeding up. Not sure about speeding with gold, only just started paying attention to try to figure it out.

Host(ess)
    You get one per four hours. If it's a five hour, the extra gets carried over so a three hour would add to that to give you a bomb. Same as in the Egyptian event etc where you plant the 10 minute plants - you eventually get enough for an hour's part.

Host(ess)
    I can't get this baby without spending some gold. I'm 11 ingots short of the required 200, but all out of bombs.
    Tired of the 2-bomb fails, I put my Sentinel dragon (which I think was a 16hr hatch) into the temple only to find that it needs 36hrs to evolve!!! I can't wait for that with less than a day left.
    I can either:
    (c) spend anywhere from 12-36 gold to speed the Sentinel through the temple and hope it gives me enough bombs to mine 11 ingots.
    What to do? What to do?
    My advice would be to speed up. Same resulting bombs but you get the evolution as we'll

Does ANYONE know what's going to happen with the bombs or platinum ingots we ALREADY have?? Is TL going to replace the platinum dragon with a new one with new parts?
    I don't know if I should use all of my bombs right now (even though I wouldn't have enough to craft a second platinum dragon)) or hold on to them && use them after Tuesday ((for new parts - for a new dragon))?!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCrow View Post
    Does ANYONE know what's going to happen with the bombs or platinum ingots we ALREADY have?? Is TL going to replace the platinum dragon with a new one with new parts?
    I don't know if I should use all of my bombs right now (even though I wouldn't have enough to craft a second platinum dragon)) or hold on to them && use them after Tuesday ((for new parts - for a new dragon))?!!

My guess is that they only rolled out this feature to everyone because they had decided it was here to stay so there will be more.....but that is just a guess

When I say "Plati," you say "Num!"

I can either:
    What to do? What to do?
    (*Note: The evolving dragon was actually the 36hr Dynasty; not Sentinel.)

Most satisfying solution was option C. I waited until only 90 minutes were left to mine for platinum ingots, then sped the last 13 hours of the Dynasty evolution, getting 9 bombs. 7 bombs yielded 12 ingots, 3050 food and 3100 coins. Platinum dragon is now crafting in my Spell Shop! Total gold expenditure was 13 bars.
    "Plati"...
    "Plati"...

Executive Chef
    (*Note: The evolving dragon was actually the 36hr Dynasty; not Sentinel.)

Most satisfying solution was option C. I waited until only 90 minutes were left to mine for platinum ingots, then sped the last 13 hours of the Dynasty evolution, getting 9 bombs. 7 bombs yielded 12 ingots, 3050 food and 3100 coins. Platinum dragon is now crafting in my Spell Shop! Total gold expenditure was 13 bars.
    "Plati"...
    "Plati"...
    Congrats.

Nightclub Owner
    I just watched the countdown on the platinum dragon in the mine and when it was up, it just says "Expired" with a picture of a padlock.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast