Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: April 22nd 2015

So is the box the only part of the update? I don't buy the boxes because most of the time they're a waste of gems! *sigh*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrywavesx View Post
    So is the box the only part of the update? I don't buy the boxes because most of the time they're a waste of gems! *sigh*
    Yes, just the box.

Executive Chef
    Got the 1st place prize on my first try on the box! Then got a 4th place item. Thinking about doing a music/movie/ballet theme with this at some stage. I'm sure I'll find a way to make it work!

Fashion Designer
    I wish they had made some cute ballet slipper shaped cookies or something. I like when I do a theme and I can put a baked good that fits into the theme in the same area. If that makes sense. Not that I planned on opening this box anyway lol. It's cute but not for me. I wonder if we will get another update Friday like we did last week.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Got the 1st place prize on my first try on the box! Then got a 4th place item. Thinking about doing a music/movie/ballet theme with this at some stage. I'm sure I'll find a way to make it work!

Wow congrats! It really is beautiful! I would love to see a picture of your place if you remodel with this.

Fashion Designer
    I got EVERYTHING from this box with only one duplicate (Arabesque, 3rd place)! First time that's ever happened.

Last edited by jandtandn; 04-22-15 at 02:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    I got first and a third place prize (Yeah I said I wasn't going to and then did)

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations! I sent an invitation so I could see your place. It's very pretty!

Executive Chef
    You also

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I wish they had made some cute ballet slipper shaped cookies or something. I like when I do a theme and I can put a baked good that fits into the theme in the same area. If that makes sense. Not that I planned on opening this box anyway lol. It's cute but not for me. I wonder if we will get another update Friday like we did last week.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Cookies, cakes, something food related.
    It is super cute...I was thinking more for like FS honestly. Oh well.
    They could have re-released the fairy tale oven ( I'm thinking of the one with the girl cakes that look like there dancing)
    Last edited by rocketsmama; 04-22-15 at 02:38 PM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast