Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: May 20th 2015

Farm Supplier
    i would like to know if it's 100% that android users will get this update? I'm hearing mixed messages. If the question has been answered I apologize but I haven't seen it. My android neighbors have been asking and I just want to give them the correct information. Maybe kooky could answer? Also, if they will 100% get the update when do you think that will happen? Many are not in the forums and they are pretty upset. I would like to give them an official answer. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Just an FYI, the new version is available called Bakery Story : Yoga Cafe.

Im hoping the pop up to download appears after reset.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    i would like to know if it's 100% that android users will get this update? I'm hearing mixed messages. If the question has been answered I apologize but I haven't seen it. My android neighbors have been asking and I just want to give them the correct information. Maybe kooky could answer? Also, if they will 100% get the update when do you think that will happen? Many are not in the forums and they are pretty upset. I would like to give them an official answer. Thank you!
    I am on android,and the new version is available called Bakery Story : Yoga Cafe in gogle play.but will wait TL maybe thay will send download for gemsin our games after reset.will be great to get some for BS,RS,DS.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    Just an FYI, the new version is available called Bakery Story : Yoga Cafe.

Im hoping the pop up to download appears after reset.
    Perfect, thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I am on android,and the new version is available called Bakery Story : Yoga Cafe in gogle play.but will wait TL maybe thay will send download for gemsin our games after reset.will be great to get some for BS,RS,DS.
    I will tell my android neighbors, thank you. I also hope you guys get gems

Rhino Keeper
    i did not get any notification for gems for bs yoga. there was notification for dragon story though. will wait for a few more days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neurotika View Post
    i did not get any notification for gems for bs yoga. there was notification for dragon story though. will wait for a few more days.
    Yes thay realesed Dragon story update,nothing for bakery yet!who know will it be update for BS or whod dosen't want to wait downlod.I will probobly not wait.

Executive Chef
    did anyone download BS Yoga or you will still wait,can't really decide what to do?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    Let's see, the only thing that kooky will tell you is that these pop up updates are send in a random base, she really doesn't know when S8 will send the update.
    But, I have been looking in Google Playstore and before the Yoga update there're pending 2 updates, one we received it today (Dragon Story May Flowers) and the other is Fashion Story Enchanted that was released on May 5 and as far as I remember this pop-up didn't appear yet for the Android world.
    So as these pop-up updates ALWAYS come on Friday I suppose that next friday (May 29) we'll receive Fashion Story Enchanted and the next friday (June 5) we'll finally receive BS Yoga. So, be patient and wait, personally I'll wait because in the meantime I'll be cooking and getting more gems.

Executive Chef
    New expansion, anyone get it? I'm starting to think I'll never be fully expanded in bakery (unless I cave and use gems), that 60 million barrier is crazy, then the 17.5 millon and the 20 million after that is seriously going to take years to achieve. Oh well. I always thought I liked bakery better than restaurant because MORE PINK but expanding in restaurant is so much easier that I'm starting to prefer that game since I can fit in more of the fancy gem decor. :P