Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: May 20th 2015

For those who don't have a iphone - what version of Bakery Story is this?

Farm Supplier
    Its not out for us Android users

I hope they will release the latest version to android players soon. I've only managed to build 3 yoga stoves. Think my requests sent are stuck somewhere in TL's server. =.="

For those wondering about the duck fountain goal, do note that this goal is optional. You will still get the updates this week regardless if you complete the duck fountain goal or not. So take it as a promotion goal for the duck fountain instead. Buy it if you like it, as it will be 55 gems after discounted. It's a first prize item from a old box afterall.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bakealot003 View Post
    the versions i used are the 2012 version...
    Thanksgiving Nov 20, 2012 ...pic of cupcake with maple leaf on top
    Halloween Oct, 2012 ...pic green cake with pumpkin on top

They're the ones on Amazon for download.

Sorry i should hv been more specific. ..hope tht helps.

It does seem a bit silly that I am going into versions for 3 years ago to use the new update lol but there you have it ...wacky wednesday stuff lol

Hope you can get the new oven and new parts gifts.
    I have been using ONLY the Halloween 2012 edition for 3 years. The new update is NOT there. TeamLava had advised me to always download the base edition for new updates, but of course that doesn't work either. Best advice is to wait a few days til all platforms are updated.

New Resident
    I'm using the Halloween edition from Amazon too! I've built 2 ovens. I use it everytime I don't see updates (I play on android). The new versions of Bakery Story usually come out on fridays but that's too long to wait! 😞 The new version will probably be called Yoga something.

New Resident
    The new edition bakery story yoga cafe

It's in the play store now for android users!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    This company is getting worse when it comes to cultural updates. I'm still cringing over the Texas goals (fellow Texan). I wish they excluded the yoga and gave us a proper Indian update with all of the items you mentioned above. I love yoga, but not for my bakery. Or if they are going to give us a yoga update, go full out with it. It's disappointing when just months ago we received several really great cultural/bakery themed updates, and now we're back to updates falling flat or making zero sense.
    Why are you cringing over the Texas goals? I have lived here for 39 years and they looked good? The movers where just part of the story line for the goal.

Farm Supplier
    Finally someone is kind enough to tell us what the new version is called....Thank You Very Much!!! i really appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by jacq49 View Post
    The new edition bakery story yoga cafe

Anyone build the new stove yet and have screenshot of recipes? Also, screenshot of the fountain?