Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Quest System being removed

Executive Chef
    OK, thanks; we're looking into the bear issue. Talbot, I'd wait a bit and try again; let us know if the issue persists.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by talbotmax View Post
    Still no goals in farm or bakery for me even though I had them before and then they disappeared. :-( reinstalled the apps and turned my ipad2 off, also updated all manual apps. Hopefully this is rolling out very slowly.
    I had them show up in zoo all of a sudden but I still don't have them in bakery. I think they might be rolling out kind of slowly.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah! Goals in farm, but still none in bakery. Having issues though with bows. Sent request but none recd yet though I know my daughter sent me one (because I did it myself on her iPod...lol). Good news just the same that they're rolling. Keep up the good work team, I know you've probably all had a stressful day. Looking forward to you getting the kinks worked ou. Please please please consider extending the holiday fare and goals into tne new year....oh...say June should be good
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

The Honorable Panda
    I got my farm goals back!!!! what is really cool it before I lost them on Saturday, I had requested all my bows and hams but lost the goals before my strawberries came in.
    When I got it back a few minutes ago, it showed that I had completed everything for the first two goals, except lemon crusher. So I ended up getting my penguin gnome.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Still cannot receive red bows in FS. Finally got tasks in RS but won't let me ask for anything, says i have already asked for stuff. Haven't asked for anything from neighbors in MONTHS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I got my farm goals back!!!! what is really cool it before I lost them on Saturday, I had requested all my bows and hams but lost the goals before my strawberries came in.
    When I got it back a few minutes ago, it showed that I had completed everything for the first two goals, except lemon crusher. So I ended up getting my penguin gnome.
    Oh you lucky girl! My bows seem to be buggy, but hoping it gets worked out. I'd love a pengy gnome!

CONGRATS KOOKY! I'm very pleased for you
    Fightin crime, fightin crime, all day long, fightin crime- oh look! my donuts are ready

In order of preference with current levels
    FARM lvl 96 BAKERY lvl 96 Restaurant lvl 96 Fashion lvl 89 {{ NO longer playing the following: CITY lvl 96 Zoo lvl 42 Empire lvl 67 Treasure lvl 72 Nightclub lvl }}65

Lesleypsg1 the Deadly, winner of the first ever Mogwai Combat Simulator Mobile Cannon Battle

Rhino Keeper
    I am still having trouble with the red bow. I have been missing just one bow since yesterday. Today I used my husband phone to send myself a red bow (accept the request for my red bow) and I am still missing the 1 bow. What should I do?

Executive Chef
    I'll have our dev team look into this further.

Also: unfortunately, the Quests are currently not available on iPads for Bakery Story, as this is not supported yet for that game/device. Sorry! We're working on enabling this soon.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    Yeah! Goals in farm, but still none in bakery. Having issues though with bows. Sent request but none recd yet though I know my daughter sent me one (because I did it myself on her iPod...lol). Good news just the same that they're rolling. Keep up the good work team, I know you've probably all had a stressful day. Looking forward to you getting the kinks worked ou. Please please please consider extending the holiday fare and goals into tne new year....oh...say June should be good
    Ha ha I've sent myself parts on my kids Ipods For farm constructibles

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    OMG THERE'S A PENGUIN GNOME?! Quick, post a pic!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast