Thread: Trading Dragons

Banned

Unhappy Trading Dragons

Trading Lunar Rainbow.

Can anyone please explain to me as why we can not trade Lunar Rainbow? Is not a pure dragon as it also
    has the colour purple on the equation, just bred by 3rd whist trying for Triple Rainbow. Hate to have to sell them off they are so hard to breed.

Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Trading Lunar Rainbow.

Can anyone please explain to me as why we can not trade Lunar Rainbow? Is not a pure dragon as it also
    has the colour purple on the equation, just bred by 3rd whist trying for Triple Rainbow. Hate to have to sell them off they are so hard to breed.

Thanks.
    The reason why it can't be traded is because you can't trade the rainbow type. They've been working on making most of the types tradeable - you used to not be able to trade metal, mythic, zodiac, etc, but recently they've become available. Rainbow doesn't seem to have made it to that stage yet.

Banned
    Awesome, thanks for clearing that up, I know I cannot trade Rainbow Sentinal but can trade Diamond Prism, was very confusing.
    Thanks again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Awesome, thanks for clearing that up, I know I cannot trade Rainbow Sentinal but can trade Diamond Prism, was very confusing.
    Thanks again.
    That's because Diamond Prism is an Ultra Rare dragon, and those ultra rare dragons only give 2 Nether Dust and 1 Mystery Box that can give: Nether Dust, Spell Scroll, Lotus Blossom or a Small Random Gem.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We chatted with Game Design and Rainbow Dragons are not tradable. However, Diamond Prism is the exception to the rule because it's also Diamond. Diamond Dragons give different rewards like Nether Dust when traded, so the Diamond Prism is tradable to create additional opportunities to get these types of loot from them.