Thread: Castle Story: 7/31/14 Update Plume Hive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroDee View Post
    Ok, so I've only got 3 quests in my log at the moment:
    ...1.) Raw Materials (dragon egg questline)
    2.) Trials and Tribute (I'm never going to get the trial of the explorer am I? I've purchased more expansions then most of my neighbours that have the knights hall...sheesh!)

So why don't I have the new update quests???
    I just got that badge a couple days ago. Turns out after researching in this forum for a long time that it is NOT how many times you expand, but rather that you expand onto one square in particular. It's one furthest northwest that does not require an expansion permit (just northwest of where the magic garden is found. 1,800 RP, 11 Wisp Lanterns, 145,000 coins.

Rhino Keeper

Explorers badge

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I just got that badge a couple days ago. Turns out after researching in this forum for a long time that it is NOT how many times you expand, but rather that you expand onto one square in particular. It's one furthest northwest that does not require an expansion permit (just northwest of where the magic garden is found. 1,800 RP, 11 Wisp Lanterns, 145,000 coins.

Woah really!...that is good to know!....thanks, I thought I'd never finish that goal