Page 315 of 369 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Epic Elf ****ed Sabretooth with just one magic attack!

Wish TL would let us use the Arctic dragons as opponents.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone knows how to beat shell (tropic dragons) ? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Eagle smashed away Blizzard! First try

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Use fire1 or forest 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    Fairytale/rainbow/mythic elements is supposed to be strong against tropic dragons. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    *are supposed...

Battling Arctic Challengers

Battling Arctic Challengers

Since we don't know the strengths and weaknesses (assuming there are any) of the three Arctic elements, the PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD is to gather information on island champions that have beaten Arctic challengers in the arena.
    Bear in mind that victors over these challengers are not necessarily the champions with the best colors or odds. We are only seeking to MAYBE recognize some pattern of dominance, and offer suggestions to players who prefer not to randomly select champions.
    Please don't ask for suggestions on specific dragons. Just post your NON-ULTIMATE victories and search the thread for any Arctic challenger that's bugging you.

Note: Dragons currently living on our Arctic Isles are not enabled for battle, although the arena is presenting us with Arctic challengers.
    Many players have noted that odds of winning in general seem to have been reduced since the debut of the prize dragon, Gladiator. This may be one reason that Arctics seem harder to beat; the other reason is we just don't know which colors are best against them.

Below is a starter list of victories that I've gathered from the Gladiator thread, general Battle Arena thread, and in-game communications:

ICE ELEMENT
    IceAge (C) < Diamond, Forest, Titan
    Meteor (C) < Diamond, Forest
    Fossil (R)< Crusader, Fire
    Cave (S) < ???
    Bedrock (S) < BlackSwan, Landworm, Leviathan

ABOM ELEMENT
    Abominable (C) < Fruitful, Honeybee
    Sasquatch (R) < Leviathan
    Yeti (S) < Aether, Eagle
    Sabretooth (S) < Angel, Crusader, Elf, Parakeet, Storm
    Icecrown (U) < Crusader, Diamond

BLIZZ ELEMENT
    Blizzard (R) < Athletic, Eagle, Landworm, Parakeet, Planet
    Snowflake (R) < Athletic, Diamond, Planet, Scarecrow
    Alpine (S) < Crusader, Forestfire
    Polar (S) < Lightning

Executive Chef
    i thought the results were totally random.

What? Battling Arctic Challengers isn't worthy of a separate thread? They are the only dragons (apart from Passion) for which we don't have a color code!
    Who wants to sift through this main battle thread packed with anecdotal information on nearly 160 green-isle dragons for which we DO know the weak and strong colors? (sigh) Whatever.

Executive Chef
    Well, I am truly frustrated. For some reason I cannot beat Lightning. I have beaten it numerous times in the past, but this time it has taken out nearly every dragon I own. Diamond, quetzal. BigBad, nightelf.... Etc. every black, fairytale, diamond cross, available to me. Several (nightelf, big bad, night, bat, troll, diamond) have been beaten two or three times. Apparently the odds have been greatly changed in battles this time. It is no fun at all battling a no- win situation.