Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute- Update 5-23-13

Fashion Designer
    Just got the miner's badge this evening. Since several of us are hitting it, I wonder if it's a set number of collections to trigger. Glad to finally have a second badge.

Fashion Designer
    I also wonder if it's a set number of collections across the board or if it varies for how many mines you have and what level the mines are. I have two deep mines and two level five mines I've been collecting from regularly since T&T went live.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I also wonder if it's a set number of collections across the board or if it varies for how many mines you have and what level the mines are. I have two deep mines and two level five mines I've been collecting from regularly since T&T went live.
    i wonder this too... but i'm glad more of us are getting it. doesn't feel as random now? perhaps just to us who are getting it but i collect regularly too. only during my sleep is when my queendom gets abandoned. congrats!! i am 4/10 like wassupbaby. so you'll probably be getting more soon. also i have the same mine situation as you

Farm Supplier
    I've just gotten my Miner's badge an hour ago from a deep mine. It's my second badge, came just one week after I got my 1st badge, the Nurterer. 2 down, 8 to go

I got trial of the slayer badge

Nightclub Owner
    Ok I've asked whether or not the badges were random. They're not. There are specific tasks that need to be done, the tasks are the same but may be done in different ways (of a similar nature).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Ok I've asked whether or not the badges were random. They're not. There are specific tasks that need to be done, the tasks are the same but may be done in different ways (of a similar nature).
    Could you be a little bit more specific? Of course the badges are not completely random, since to get a farmers badge have to harvest crops and not any other tasks. But when the badge decides to drop seem to be random to me. How could it not be?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post

You are right Maguar! I got my Narturer badge in both accounts (main and alternate) on same day a week ago. And today I got the Miner's badge again in both accounts on same day, so I guess it depends on the way u accomplish certain tasks and not Random as some players think. I'm same player, playing in both games in the same way... And this is why I get same badge on same day in both accounts

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilipipi View Post
    Could you be a little bit more specific? Of course the badges are not completely random, since to get a farmers badge have to harvest crops and not any other tasks. But when the badge decides to drop seem to be random to me. How could it not be?
    That's all the info I've been given. Sorry it's not detailing exactly what needs to be done but I thought people would like to know that there is a rhyme and reason to it even if we haven't figured it out yet.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by s350z View Post
    You are right Maguar! I got my Narturer badge in both accounts (main and alternate) on same day a week ago. And today I got the Miner's badge again in both accounts on same day, so I guess it depends on the way u accomplish certain tasks and not Random as some players think. I'm same player, playing in both games in the same way... And this is why I get same badge on same day in both accounts
    What do you mean by same way? Same time? What is it?