Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Sabina Faire

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cctarbucks View Post
    Anyone know if there are "special drops" from Sabina's house? It doesn't provide much so I was thinking of not collecting from it unless it may provide other side benefits like thurston's
    I have only gotten coins and I have been collecting everyday.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by lotuskat View Post
    You can make the ornate beams and blocks in advance to build Sabina's house. BUT, you still need to build new ornate beams and blocks (and magic cement) to complete the "Strictly Ornamental" goal.
    So to complete that goal, do u need to make all 3 blocks/beams and 4 cement, or is it just one each?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by smartestco0kie View Post
    So to complete that goal, do u need to make all 3 blocks/beams and 4 cement, or is it just one each?
    For strictly ornamental it's one of each.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Dont think of creating them before hand it does not work. Just after I received the scissors I then cut sabinas hair now I have the other things in my inventory it does not work you have to create them from the goal

Farm Supplier
    Can't what I need to for the Heart of the sands goal for "send knights on an expedition across the dessert"

Farm Supplier
    No I also had stuff, you have to make it after the goal appears, I found that out

Farm Supplier
    It doesn't work if you create it ahead

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on the sword goal, crafting the last set of swords now. *****ed the first set by making them ahead of time and leaving them ready to be collected at my forges until I got the goal.

I think I now know why Sabina walks funny - neurological damage caused by long term malnutrition due to eating nothing but cake and strawberries her whole life. At least the strawberries probably kept her from getting scurvy

I have been searching for mithril to complete this goal since the update....any suggestions? I have 2 deep mines, I do an adventure every day. How long should this take? Is anyone else still waiting for mithril?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by divaxchange View Post
    I have been searching for mithril to complete this goal since the update....any suggestions? I have 2 deep mines, I do an adventure every day. How long should this take? Is anyone else still waiting for mithril?
    do you do the exploring dark caves adventure? if you get any dark cave formations, try mining it for some mitril. i've obtained my mithril from sir piggy, deep mine, dark cave formation. i also have the 4th shard now, so i could craft one if i pleased. good luck!!