Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin to win

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbrogren View Post
    Lol its happening to me too...

Spin 1.) Coins
    Thanks, it makes me feel better knowing there's someone else with me on this
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Maps again. Feels like I put the Yeah Yeah Yeah's song on repeat.

1-food

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    Maps again. Feels like I put the Yeah Yeah Yeah's song on repeat.
    I know that feeling, I got mostly maps in my previously spin the wheel
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    This is on iOS too. Aw parity for spin the wheel with Android users.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    This is on iOS too. Aw parity for spin the wheel with Android users.
    Yes its for both. Whenever S8 introduce new Isle tales for iOS they so graciously give Android users a "FAIR CHANCE" (just like if a king asks two soldiers to hit a target with a slight difference that one has to shot with open eyes and target is still while the other has to shot blind folded and the target is moving) to get that dragon and ONLY THAT time wheel is for Android only.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Yes its for both. Whenever S8 introduce new Isle tales for iOS they so graciously give Android users a "FAIR CHANCE" (just like if a king asks two soldiers to hit a target with a slight difference that one has to shot with open eyes and target is still while the other has to shot blind folded and the target is moving) to get that dragon and ONLY THAT time wheel is for Android only.
    Like it .... Those are very true words

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    That is a perfect analogy.

Try #1 is...food. I'm not too excited about any of the dragons (gold base isn't too appealing to me, even though I like the concepts). Neon is nice, but also breedable. I guess I want sunflower? But I could live without another yellow/green. I have plenty of expired and super rare in that color. I somehow bred a Fireflash dragon, so I've had that one a while. Not too bad, and I'm always happy to see that Android and iOS got the same update.
    Island Name: sarydactl
    Champions: Warrior Queen, Warrior King, Rose Knight, Guardian Angel, Shaman, Spirit Warrior
    Unique Dragons: 130 (Android, 7 month user)
    Writer for: InkDoneRight, REMINISC3, Curse Gaming
    Current Goal: Archangel Dragon / Hunter (Smoke x Waterfall)

Fashion Designer
    It's nice to have a Spin to Win again. I hope so much to get at least one dragon. I tried for Neon many times, so he is my favourite.
    1st spin - 700 apples. OK, at least a useful prize.

1st spin - 3 maps
    Dragon Story island: Nirvania(Android)
    Ultra Rare Dragons : Diamond (15, young), Crusader (10), Quetzal (10), Anubis (10), Dark Crystal (10), Time Travel (10)
    Champions : Guardian Angel (10), Rainbow Sentinel (10), Warrior Princess (10), Gilded Knight (10), Spirit Warrior (young), Charriot (young), Battlesteed (young), Warrior Prince (young), Dueler (young)

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast