Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story Update 10-31-13

Rhino Keeper
    i am from the place where really don't celebrate thanksgiving....but i like it b/c of the color brings..and in that i'd like to say hey! thank you teamlava...but ill be more thankful if you could please make an update for christmas please....pleasee pleaseee...cuz this is the season that i love and favorite...just started to play your games since last end of july 2013 and seen from one of the siggy of one of the user and been googled about christmas apps and i cannot find it and read from one of the topic here that the last christmas update happened way back 2011? and its only for ios *pouting*

thank you teamlava...in advance.

regards,
    A

New Resident

whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I can't even get on my farm...it keeps saying it's an online game and requires internet yet all of my other games work just fine. I even turned on my wifi and still saying the same thing....What is new?
    Neither can I. Internets fine, but can't get onto my farm.

New Resident
    Thk god I'm not goin crazy. I can't get on my farm or home but can get on bakery, rest, and fashion

Farm Supplier
    I was on a minute ago and now I can't get in. I hope it means TL is doing an update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiqui****S View Post
    I was on a minute ago and now I can't get in. I hope it means TL is doing an update
    Yeah, I cannot get in, had a little break when I could but the list of neighbors was not right, now I cannot again. And no that definitely does not mean and update to the game, more like their servers .... LOL.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Yeah, I cannot get in, had a little break when I could but the list of neighbors was not right, now I cannot again. And no that definitely does not mean and update to the game, more like their servers .... LOL.
    I was jus hoping LOL

Host(ess)
    No trouble getting on the game. I did notice that farm did not get the gem sale this time. (not that anyone would buy gems on a game they are phasing out) However, It does make me wonder if the game is not longer going to be supported. I am a die hard farm fan and will keep playing as long as it's available to play. Updates or no updates. (updates would be nice though )

The Honorable Panda
    The Games are back up a running. If you still cannot get into your game, try restarting your device or delete and redownload the game from the app store.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I could see in differents farms that they got Christmas decoration. Is it going to be a new update about this?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by karyandfashion View Post
    I could see in differents farms that they got Christmas decoration. Is it going to be a new update about this?
    No new christmas items have been released. I am sure these players are pulling out their Christmas items from last year.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast