Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: New Battle Tournament! Win Ethereal Dragon! Available to all iOS!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone. The whole team scrambled to address these issues tonight but to protect players we decided to turn off the tournament for the time being. We'll be back in the office tomorrow morning and we'll work on addressing the problem. In the meantime, if you experienced any trouble related to this, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

I've also confirmed with the team that once we get this up and running, we'll double the Leviathan Pearl rewards for the entire duration of the tournament. That should address any lost rewards many of you have experienced.

I'll jump back on in the morning and keep you updated on our progress. We're very sorry for the frustrations (and share them) and we'll do our best to get this up and running as soon as possible.

And while I'm here I'll tease the fact that next month you'll be seeing an update that's bigger and contains more content than every feature we've ever released put together. So that's very exciting.

Thanks again and have a lovely night,

-Jake.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi, everyone! We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we needed to disable the Tournament in order to look into these issues further. Thank you for your patience while we check this out. We'll be sure to update you as soon as we can. ^_^
    Hi Pony,

With regards to this, are we going to start from the beginning of the tournament even if we were already fought several battles or will our previous victories be counted once it is enabled again? Thanks a lot! ^_^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Oh I forgot to say, I too had a problem with the game re-setting
    But in my case it only took my 4 gold then re-set and it's like I haven't paid yet
    So I had to pay again!!
    It happened 4 times :/
    Same happened to me! I'm so happy for you, Hon congratulations!

WHOA! Forget the good night. What just happened?
    MY TOURNAMENT HAS DISAPPEARED!

Rhino Keeper
    Please tell me this is a joke! Some of us spent gold to speed up. Turning it off is not a good solution to the problem. This is just disappointing to say the least.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kutty4 View Post
    Please tell me this is a joke! Some of us spent gold to speed up. Turning it off is not a good solution to the problem. This is just disappointing to say the least.
    Email support@teamlava.com.

Banned
    Oh no, I just for to level 4. I also want to know if we have to start over again....probably. At least ill get my levithian and maybe even a 2nd one on my main island. In the end, is rather we start anew with a bug free tourney than one where the playing field is shaky. Oh well, back to our regular scheduled program.

Bigger and better than ever before? I'm interested. Sounds like a doozy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi, everyone! We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we needed to disable the Tournament in order to look into these issues further. Thank you for your patience while we check this out. We'll be sure to update you as soon as we can. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Don't feel bad guys, finished the tournement and didn't get the dragon, lol!
    Haha, little late for that!

Oh, okay. I didn't see the posts from Jake & Pony.
    Well, at least I can get some sleep and not worry about the tournament clock ticking away.
    I sure hope no time is lost when they bring it back online. And I DON'T want to re-fight battles that I spent gold to speed up.

Executive Chef
    Got up to round 4 saw that it was winter I was meant to be battling but when I got into the battle the forest was there