Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback on "The Hub"

Fashion Designer
    There are three carriages. Royal, Greselda, and the Ruler's? How do you get the last one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    There are three carriages. Royal, Greselda, and the Ruler's? How do you get the last one?
    The ruler's carriage came from the Baron's Tent, back in September & drops 1 piece of wood every 12 hrs. It hasn't been re-released yet.

There's also a 4th carriage - the Wedding Carriage. It is main storyline, so you can get it when you reach that part of the story (if you haven't already).
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ge-amp-Alicorn
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-11-16 at 12:53 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Also the dove cot, which I have only seen once, when was it in the tent. Forgot the wedding carriage. Put in storage when we had the stolen Alicorn that was part of the pair pulling it. No we haven't forgotten!

Executive Chef
    The Carrier Pigeon Cage was also back in September.

YES, we still remember w-Ali!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    ~~~~ Reminder~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please leave your feedback here on anything extra that would be helpful to see in "The Hub."

(note, this is not the place to leave questions about the game.)
    Use the help me thread or the main goal thread for any game questions instead please.... thanks!

Executive Chef
    the hub is very helpful, but i have a suggestion : we find what buildings and other stuffs drop and what drops come from ?
    but both together make the inventory becoming big
    may be it is time to start thinking to separate "what drops" and "where to find" ?

(this is just a "thought" may be it is not a good idea )
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 02-12-16 at 03:01 AM.
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Here's another idea. Can we have a cast of characters involved so we can go back and see what part they are playing. I must admit I'm a little lost on some of them when I go back and read dialogue thread-- I like the dialogue thread a lot.

Executive Chef
    Lemon tree sapling dropped today from Fur Burrow.

added! thanks SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-17-16 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    the hub is very helpful, but i have a suggestion : we find what buildings and other stuffs drop and what drops come from ?
    but both together make the inventory becoming big
    may be it is time to start thinking to separate "what drops" and "where to find" ?

(this is just a "thought" may be it is not a good idea )
    Can I clarify what you're asking? I think I'm a bit unclear in what your asking (sorry!) maybe you can give me an example?

There is a building guide and an inventory guide and all items in the inventory guide are cross referenced. For eg, building guide for sparkling mine has drops of xyz and then when you go x in inventory guide it will say it comes from the mine.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Here's another idea. Can we have a cast of characters involved so we can go back and see what part they are playing. I must admit I'm a little lost on some of them when I go back and read dialogue thread-- I like the dialogue thread a lot.
    Agree! The dialogue guide is fun to go back and read. Do you mean a summary of their antics/s****s/lives etc and how they got to the glimmerwood? That would be fun to write!

Hey guys, I've been updating the Adventure Guide. I've made each adventure a new post as editing on my ipad is difficult when posts are really long. I've also included a new post (at number 10) with adventures we've been on in main story goals. This is what I've found so far. Do you remember anymore?? I've gone through the goal guides, but I may have missed something. New eyes required!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1026416

thanks!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-12-16 at 06:31 PM.