Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1.2.3 Update - New Icon

Rhino Keeper
    The icon is still a copy, but a manly copy. At least there's no more pink pony.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    The 100 energy is that a one off for one person as I haven't received it! Regarding the icon, well done for the change, very impressed you changed it, didn't think you would.
    Thinking her pinkie must of gave it to her,,

Farm Supplier
    The Alicorn got a publicity agent? The new icon looks like Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron instead of the goofy Alicorns in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyluvs View Post
    The Alicorn got a publicity agent? The new icon looks like Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron instead of the goofy Alicorns in the game.
    You know how the media is, with its unrealistic representation of equine beauty. Only 6% of alicorns naturally achieve that appearance. The ali model on the icon was clearly photoshopped and airbrushed and color corrected into an unreal state. Coming soon: Dove ads that depict real alicorns, complete with their toothy grins and their dappled skin, and tell us that it's ok to be ourselves. Video expos?s showing the process to get from real alicorn to the image you see on the cover. Twitter hashtags focused on the topic...

Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    You know how the media is, with its unrealistic representation of equine beauty. Only 6% of alicorns naturally achieve that appearance. The ali model on the icon was clearly photoshopped and airbrushed and color corrected into an unreal state. Coming soon: Dove ads that depict real alicorns, complete with their toothy grins and their dappled skin, and tell us that it's ok to be ourselves. Video expos?s showing the process to get from real alicorn to the image you see on the cover. Twitter hashtags focused on the topic...
    I logged in expressly to say that I support everything about your brilliant comment. I don't have an alicorn of my own yet, but if I did I wouldn't want him/her to feel she/he had to compete with "cover alicorns" just to be loved. I hear a bad self-image can lead to low alicorn self-esteem and fewer drops. I don't think Team Lava should be perpetuating these unrealistic standards for alicorns, it's not like they live in some fantasy world where everyone looks the same! #realalicornsrealbeauty #itsnothowyoulookitswhatyoudrop

Executive Chef
    First thank you TL for listening to our feedback on the icon, it is most appreciated
    This icon is way WAY better than the pink horror with flowery mane!
    But, it is still not representative of the game, I prefer the old Icon by far !
    I wonder why TL is so adamant about the animal on the icon.
    Why not Sir Piggleswirth?!
    Why not the Castle in front ?
    It still looks like another similar game's icon.
    Yeah well...This new icon will stay in the basement of my ipad.
    However, again thanks TL for listening...( maybe with one ear ) lol

PS. The Sunstone symbol is still in the upper right corner for me, but the % on the community prize is fixed.
    Last edited by Liloze; 08-21-14 at 05:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, so new icon is weird, but how does one GET an alicorn? Or are those of us without one just out of lick? I have one pink alicorn from the valentines day story this year, but that's it. Oh! Also, will I ever get another dragon egg from the roost?

Rhino Keeper
    Much better! Thank you!!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Okay, so new icon is weird, but how does one GET an alicorn? Or are those of us without one just out of lick? I have one pink alicorn from the valentines day story this year, but that's it. Oh! Also, will I ever get another dragon egg from the roost?
    Keep collecting from the roost it will drop the egg when you least expect it
    As for the Alicorn, the only way to get it now is to buy it !

Rhino Keeper
    As a vocal opponent of the pink pony icon, just want to say thanks to TL for listening to everyone's feedback & opinions. I know many of us would rather have more of a castle representation, but there were others who liked the unicorn. Life is compromise and I can live with a more manly alicorn, which at least is not a pink pony w/ flowers AND is a creature all players CAN aspire to have (with the help of gems if you don't have a loveshack). Happy Update Thursday everyone!

P.S. Welcome back, Ollie! We missed you!
    Last edited by perry5; 08-21-14 at 06:58 AM. Reason: spelling-words & things

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast