Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Quest System being removed

What about for those that have never had quests - will we finally get those or is this a separate issue?

Rhino Keeper
    My quests disappeared days ago, never to be seen again. Just be lucky you don't play Fashion Stiory - the constructible markup counter costs 36 GEMS - wait - YOU HAVE TO BUILD IT! It costs 80 GEMS to complete without help from your friends. So that's potentially 116 GEMS for one item.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lambyo View Post
    My quests disappeared days ago, never to be seen again. Just be lucky you don't play Fashion Stiory - the constructible markup counter costs 36 GEMS - wait - YOU HAVE TO BUILD IT! It costs 80 GEMS to complete without help from your friends. So that's potentially 116 GEMS for one item.
    Utterly ridiculous. No point having a gem item be a constructable on top of that. Added, not everyone will get the update to see the make up counter, so a lot of people are not getting the requests to complete the constructable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    The Quests may be off and on for some users over the next few days while we refine the system.
    Some of the goals require the quests to be completed. Since there is a delay in the new quest/goal achievements, will the Christmas items be available a lot longer?
    Thank you,
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Goals are now being made available to everyone with iOS, versions 1.4 or greater, for Bakery, Restaurant and Zoo2. 1.9 or greater for Farm.

New Resident
    I want my quests!!! I want my quests!!! Booooo

Rhino Keeper
    Woo hoo! Thanks!!
    Goals are now being made available to everyone with iOS, versions 1.4 or greater, for Bakery, Restaurant and Zoo2. 1.9 or greater for Farm.

Executive Chef
    Yay! I just noticed goals showing up in my zoo, which is awesome. But I'm having a problem that I'm not sure is a bug. My first goal involves buying a bear. It says 0/1 completed. But I have all four bears and thus cannot buy anymore.

Do I have to sell my bears to get past the goal? On my phone, I was credited for items already completed.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally have goals in Zoo and also have already purchased a bear. How are we supposed to advance when we have already completed the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Still no goals in farm or bakery for me even though I had them before and then they disappeared. :-( reinstalled the apps and turned my ipad2 off, also updated all manual apps. Hopefully this is rolling out very slowly.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast