Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transferring Fashion Story to new device

Question Transferring Fashion Story to new device

Hi all,

I submitted a request to transfer my game from old device to new device.

Initially I received a very quick response, asking me for my stormID etc etc, which I responded, but it's now been nearly 2 days and still no response!

Anyone knows if Team Lava Support team are all on holiday or something!?!?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hellochuichi View Post
    Hi all,

I submitted a request to transfer my game from old device to new device.

Initially I received a very quick response, asking me for my stormID etc etc, which I responded, but it's now been nearly 2 days and still no response!

Anyone knows if Team Lava Support team are all on holiday or something!?!?
    It can take up to 5 business days for the transfer to be completed.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It can take up to 5 business days for the transfer to be completed.

Oh thanks... however I would at the very least expect a reply saying they've initiated the process, or started looking at my ticket...
    It just seems to be sitting there waiting and waiting...

Nightclub Owner
    Oh thanks... however I would at the very least expect a reply saying they've initiated the process, or started looking at my ticket...
    It just seems to be sitting there waiting and waiting...
    You could email them back from the last email they sent you asking for a status on your ticket. I think there is a way to check your ticket via the web as well, but for the life of me I can't recall how. Did it say in any of the emails how you can do that?

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    You could email them back from the last email they sent you asking for a status on your ticket. I think there is a way to check your ticket via the web as well, but for the life of me I can't recall how. Did it say in any of the emails how you can do that?
    Yeah there's a link from the email where I can check my ticket... I've already replied to them again earlier today, still no reply! Frustrating... since I haven't been able to play my game on my new device yet......

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

Thanks, I'm already logged into the support site and updated my ticket asking for status update, but the last reply from them was from 2 days ago!!

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks, I'm already logged into the support site and updated my ticket asking for status update, but the last reply from them was from 2 days ago!!
    If it has been over 5 business days since you sent your last email to them, you can send a PM to a Community manager(BP, CD or PR)
    along with your ticket number and reference this thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    IN MENU CLICK ON HELP/FAQ scroll down create a password save remember your storm ID and password, download world war this is the game i use to transfer my game from my phone to kindle fire play this game until it gets to level 2 which dont take long to get to that level once it gets to level 2 touch the home buttom at the bottom of the screenthen touch the settting bottom up top touch where it saids storm8 then touch where it saids start/resume transfer then touch new device then put your STORM ID in and your password then hit the transfer bottom and you is done

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboo45 View Post
    IN MENU CLICK ON HELP/FAQ scroll down create a password save remember your storm ID and password, download world war this is the game i use to transfer my game from my phone to kindle fire play this game until it gets to level 2 which dont take long to get to that level once it gets to level 2 touch the home buttom at the bottom of the screenthen touch the settting bottom up top touch where it saids storm8 then touch where it saids start/resume transfer then touch new device then put your STORM ID in and your password then hit the transfer bottom and you is done
    Ooh I will try this too!! Thanks!

But what if I attempt this and then the support team tries to manually transfer my game, what happens...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast