Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Game Guide Questions & Comments

sorry kooky, if i delete the game n reinstall it, will the saved game still on or gone? thanks

New Resident
    I've tried to search through the forums but haven't been able to find my answer so I apologize if this had been asked before. Why are there differences between the android and Apple versions of the game? Are they any plans currently to eventually offer the extra options that are available on Apple products on Android ones? I love playing on my kindle fire but I'm getting a little bored just feeding and being dragons.

Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Athelis View Post
    I've tried to search through the forums but haven't been able to find my answer so I apologize if this had been asked before. Why are there differences between the android and Apple versions of the game? Are they any plans currently to eventually offer the extra options that are available on Apple products on Android ones? I love playing on my kindle fire but I'm getting a little bored just feeding and being dragons.

Thank you!
    The differences in platforms (iOS & Android) is because the programming is different. There are probably more people at Storm8 who develop for iOS and less developers for Android and Kindle languages.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe a stupid question.. but, how do you breed a light or white dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by otgland View Post
    Maybe a stupid question.. but, how do you breed a light or white dragon?
    Yeah! Probably a STUPID question..LOL
    You can't breed a Light Dragon! You have to buy the dragon with 150K Silver Coins!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ananditocakra View Post
    sorry kooky, if i delete the game n reinstall it, will the saved game still on or gone? thanks
    Your game progress is saved on Team Lavas servers , not your device. When you reinstall the game, your game progress will be there!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mjtang View Post
    One question.

Assuming Apple will release its iphone 5s with IOS 7 on sep 20, will TL release update on the same date to make dragon story compatible with ios7? coz im planning on buying the iphone5s and it would be kinda inconvenient if dragon story cant run on it..
    TL has been working on the games' compatibility with the upcoming OS.

There will be more information when the OS has been officially released.

Note: The games currently do not Support iOS7 because the version right now is a developer's release.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by mjtang View Post
    One question.

Assuming Apple will release its iphone 5s with IOS 7 on sep 20, will TL release update on the same date to make dragon story compatible with ios7? coz im planning on buying the iphone5s and it would be kinda inconvenient if dragon story cant run on it..
    Is it only on iPhone 5 or all iOS devices?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    You can't breed a Light Dragon! You have to buy the dragon with 150K Silver Coins!
    You can breed it with diamond and diamond though.. I know because I have had many this way

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Yes! Light dragon is breedable It's not a stupid question. You can get all the single element dragons from Diamond/Diamond.