Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Fashion Story

Rhino Keeper
    No problem!

Farm Supplier
    Hello,

I have been experiencing a buggish thing for awhile now, I'll try to describe it but it's a bit tricky, here goes....

Example 1:
    Open game, go to display my ordered items
    Get through about 8 or so then it stops working.
    Then the game thinks I'm moving/sliding my shop around instead of knowing I'm trying to click on my orders to place them.
    Clicking on the orders does nothing.
    I try going to a friends shop and back home, still happens.
    The only fix is to shut game and restart it.

Example 2:
    Placed all orders, then this same thing happens while trying to order new items.
    Ordered a few things, them stops registering that I'm clicking the orders but thinks I'm clicking my ga,r.
    It's as if it doesn't know the orders tab is opned. it sometimes thinks I'm draggin/moving my shop,
    Other times thinks I'm trying to expand, clicking orders does nothing again.
    Must shut game, restart it.

Example 3:
    Same thing happens while accepting and returning gifts.
    Doesn't register yhat the gifts or wall window is opened and instead thinks I'm clicking on items in my shop.

This has occurrred during all sorts of activities but thise are the main culprits. I beleive it happens while decorating also.

Sometimes I have to restart the game over and over in a single session. Other times it happens omce and is fixed on restart of game.

I have done the hard restarts of device, cleared cache, regular restarts, closing all opened apps, etc.
    i play several TL games and this is the only one I've had this problem on.
    I am quite familiar with computer issues, devices, and game issues so I am not new to standard troubleshooting.

I play on fully updated ios/iPad3

This started several months ago but I brushed it off hoping it was just an ovcasional glitch but it has continued, daily.
    It definitely is worse if I've left the app running to come back to later.
    Even if I have short 1 hour orders going it happens if I don't close the app fully.
    It used to be perfectly fine to leave it opened in background while clothes orders were in progress, but not anymore.
    It also happens if I closed the app, but is just worse if I left it opened at all for even short times.

Thanks for reading, just wanted to let you know this was happening.

Hello,
    i need some help, cause i miss items, there i bought with gems. From the valentine event, not all, but i cant find them in my "design" ... Hope somebody can help me.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to formally request that TeamLava reduce the scale of the Viral Couture mannequin LTO so she looks human size. She is a massive giantess and looks very awkward next to any other figure in the game. This totally puts me off from buying her. It's a shame since the design of the mannequin is nice.

New Resident
    I can't progress in a quest because the requirement is to buy 8 wallpapers I already have. The only way to surpass it is to upgrade my restaurant 4 times which is way too much money, or to spend gems to pass it which is NOT an option. Really annoying!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I have this issue with my shop, it's been going on for at least several weeks, I just figured it was a temporary glitch or something, but since it's still going on I decided to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem and if there's a fix for it. I have been level 99 for at least a year I believe, but somehow at the top of my screen in Fashion Story it shows me only as level 50. When I go to Profile, it still shows me as level 99, just not on the main screen. My other level 99 shows as 99, but not this one. Any ideas?
    Can any mods report this bug over? I posted this issue over a month ago. Thanks.

@CuteTali: Ah, that level 50 glitch. I did experienced it once same like you, but my problem was fixed few months back. Seem like it's back again for some players.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    @CuteTali: Ah, that level 50 glitch. I did experienced it once same like you, but my problem was fixed few months back. Seem like it's back again for some players.
    Did you have to contact support or did it fix itself on its own? I've had it for many months now thinking it would fix itself by itself somehow, but after so many months, I decided to bring it out here and see how this can be resolved. I've been playing this game for about 3 years now, it's annoying seeing it saying I'm just level 50.

I bought 275 gems yesterday but they were NOT added to my total. I've tried deleting the game, restartingmy Phone several times. Unfortunately this didnt help.

I've mailed to TL. I really really hope this will be solved soon. Did anyone experience this? What is the solve rate at TL?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Did you have to contact support or did it fix itself on its own? I've had it for many months now thinking it would fix itself by itself somehow, but after so many months, I decided to bring it out here and see how this can be resolved. I've been playing this game for about 3 years now, it's annoying seeing it saying I'm just level 50.
    No, I didn't contact the support team. The glitch was fixed when I login one day.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!